权力的游戏冰与火之歌1「冰与火之歌权利的游戏第1季第8集剧本台词字幕美剧学英语」

来源:TVB影视大全人气:423更新:2023-03-20 03:00:29

公号:易用美剧

完整剧集私信

权力的游戏

第一季 第八集

龙堡字幕组 & 衣柜字幕组

"The Pointy End"

第八集 “剑之尖端”

Yah! Left high, left low.

呀!左上!左下!

Right low, lunge right.

右下!右突刺!

You break anything, the Septa will have my head.

你打碎一件东西 修女就会要我的脑袋

What is--

发生什么…

Your sister knew perfectly well we were to leave today.

你妹妹明明知道我们今天要走

- How she could forget - She didn't forget.

- 她怎么能忘了 - 她没忘

She's with her dancing master. She's with him every morning.

她和她的舞蹈老师在一起 每个早上都是这样

She always comes back with scrapes and bruises. She's so clumsy.

然后带着擦伤和淤青回来 她总是这么鲁莽

茉丹

临冬城的修女

Hush!

嘘!

Go back to your room.

快回房间

珊莎·史塔克

临冬城公爵长女

Bar the doors

把门堵上

and do not open them for anyone you do not know.

别为任何陌生人开门

- What is it? What's happening? - Do as I told you.

- 怎么了?发生了什么? - 按我说的做

Run!

快跑!

This way!

这里!

Left, right. Rah!

左!右!啊!

Now you are dead.

你已经死了

艾莉亚·史塔克

临冬城公爵次女

You said right,

你说的是右

but you went left.

但却往左刺

And now you are a dead girl.

没错 然后你就是个死女孩了

Only 'cause you lied.

只是因为你骗人

My tongue lied. My eyes

我的舌头说了谎 但我的眼睛

西利欧·佛瑞尔

布拉佛斯剑术家

shouted the truth.You were not seeing.

说的却是事实 可你视而不见

I was so. I watched, but you--

我有 我看了 但你…

Watching is not seeing, dead girl.

死掉的丫头 观看并不代表洞察

The seeing, the true seeing,

洞察 真正的洞察

that is the heart of swordplay.

才是剑术的灵魂

Arya Stark, come with us.

艾丽娅·史塔克 跟我们来

Your father wants to see you.

你父亲要见你

And why is it

我很好奇

that Lord Eddard is sending Lannister men

为什么艾德不派自己的人

in place of his own? I am wondering.

却派来了几个兰尼斯特的人?

Mind your place, dancing master.

舞蹈老师 别不识好歹

This is no concern of yours.

此事跟你毫无干系

My father wouldn't send you.

你们不是我父亲派来的

And I don't have to go with you if I don't want.

而且只要我不乐意 就不会跟你们走

马林·特兰

御林铁卫

Take her.

带走她

Are you men or snakes, that you would threaten a child?

竟然威胁一个孩子 你们是人还是禽兽?

Get out of my way, little man.

滚开 小个子

I am Syrio Forel...

我乃西利欧·佛瑞尔…

Foreign bastard.

卷毛杂种

...And you will be speaking to me with more respect.

…你们跟我说话的时候要更有礼貌

Kill the Braavosi. Bring the girl.

干掉这个布拉佛斯人 抓住那丫头

Arya child, we are done with dancing for the day.

小艾丽娅 今天的舞蹈课就到此为止

Run to your father.

快去找你的父亲

Bloody oafs.

他妈的一群蠢货

Be gone now, Arya.

快走 艾丽娅

Come with me. Run.

跟我走 一起走

The First Sword of Braavos does not run.

布拉佛斯的首席剑士从不临阵脱逃

What do we say

我们是

to the God of Death?

怎么回答死神的?

Not today.

时候未到

Go.

快走

Not today. Not today.

时候未到 时候未到

Stay away from me.

离我远点

I'll tell my father.

我要告诉我的父亲

I'll-- I'll tell the Queen.

我要…我要告诉王后

Who do you think sent me?

你以为是谁派我来的?

Needle.

缝衣针

There she is.

她在那儿

- What do you want? - I want you, wolf girl.

- 你要干什么? - 我要你 小狼女

- Come here. - Leave me be.

- 过来 - 别过来!

My father's a lord. He'll reward you.

我的父亲是公爵 他会重赏你的

She'll reward me-- the Queen!

王后那儿才真有重赏

Stay away!

滚开!

Lord Stark, you must be thirsty.

史塔克大人 你一定很渴

艾德·史塔克

临冬城公爵 昵称“奈德”

Varys.

瓦里斯

I promise you it isn't poisoned.

我向你保证这不是毒酒

Why is it no one ever trusts the eunuch?

为什么就没人相信一次太监呢?

Not so much, My Lord.

大人 别一次喝这么多

I would save the rest, if I were you.

如果我是你 就会把剩下的好好保存起来

Hide it. Men have been known to die of thirst in these cells.

藏起来吧 这些牢里可是渴死过人的

What about my daughters?

我女儿们怎样了?

The younger one seems to have escaped the castle.

小的那个似乎逃出了城堡

Even my little birds cannot find her.

连我的小小鸟都不知道她的踪迹

- And Sansa? - Still engaged to Joffrey.

- 珊莎呢? - 她还是乔佛里的未婚妻

Cersei will keep her close. The rest of your household though--

瑟曦把她留在了身边 而您那些手下

all dead, it grieves me to say.

都死掉啦 说起来真难过啊

I do so hate the sight of blood.

我真讨厌看见血

You watched my men being slaughtered and did nothing.

我的人被屠杀 而你只是袖手旁观

瓦里斯

太监 情报总管 “八爪蜘蛛”

And would again, My Lord.

再来一次我依然会那么做 大人

I was unarmed, unarmored and surrounded by Lannister swords.

我手无寸铁 身无片甲 又被兰尼斯特的精兵环绕

When you look at me do you see a hero?

我看起来很像英雄吗?

What madness led you to tell the Queen

你是发了什么疯才会告诉王后

you had learned the truth about Joffrey's birth?

你知道乔佛里身世的真相?

The madness of mercy.

仁慈的疯狂

That she might save her children.

让她有机会拯救她的孩子们

Ah, the children.

啊 孩子们

It is always the innocents who suffer.

总是无辜的人受罪

It wasn't the wine that killed Robert, nor the boar.

杀死劳勃的并不是酒 也不是野猪

The wine slowed him down and the boar ripped him open,

美酒只是让他行动缓慢 野猪不过将他身体撕裂

but it was your mercy that killed the King.

真正杀死国王的 乃是你所谓的仁慈

I trust you know you are a dead man, Lord Eddard?

我想你已经知道自己难逃一死了吧 艾德大人?

The Queen can't kill me.

王后不能杀我

Cat holds her brother.

她的兄弟还在凯特手上

The wrong brother sadly.

真可惜 此兄弟非彼兄弟

And lost to her.

而且他也逃掉了

Your wife has let the Imp slip through her fingers.

你的妻子让小恶魔从手指缝里溜走了

If that's true,

果真如此的话

then slit my throat and be done with it.

帮我做个了结 割了我的喉咙

Not today, My Lord.

时候未到 大人

Tell me something, Varys.

告诉我 瓦里斯

Who do you truly serve?

你效忠的究竟是谁

The Realm, My Lord.

回大人 是这个国家

Someone must.

总得有人这么做

It's Othor, without a doubt.

这是奥瑟 错不了

The other one is Jafer Flowers, My Lord,

另一个是杰佛·佛花 大人

less the hand the wolf tore off.

少了一只手 被狼叼走的那只

Any sign of Benjen or the rest of his party?

有班扬或者他手下其他人的踪迹么

Just these two, My Lord.

就这两个 大人

Been dead awhile, I'd say.

我得说 他们死了有一会儿了

The smell.

这味道

波文·马尔锡

守夜人的首席事务官

What smell?

什么味道

山姆威尔·塔利

守夜人事务官

There is none.

什么味道也没有

If they'd be dead for a long time, wouldn't there be rot?

如果他们已经死了很长时间了 尸体为什么不腐烂?

We should burn them.

我们应该把尸体火化

Snow's not wrong, My Lord. Fire will do for them.

雪诺说的不错 大人 应该火化

The wildling way.

那是野人的方式

杰奥·莫尔蒙

守夜人总司令

I want Maester Aemon to examine them first.

我想先让伊蒙师傅检查一下

You may be a coward, Tarly,

塔利 你可能是个懦夫

but you're not stupid.

不过绝对不蠢

- Get them inside. - You heard him.

- 抬进去 - 快照办

Lord Commander,

总司令大人

Maester Aemon awaits you in his chambers

伊蒙师傅在他的房间里等你

A raven from King's Landing.

有来自君临的乌鸦

Come on, move 'em out.

快 抬出去

Bring me a horn of ale, Snow,

给我来一杯麦芽酒 雪诺

琼恩·雪诺

守夜人总司令的事务官

and pour one for yourself.

给你自己也来一杯

The King is dead.

国王死了

Is there any word of my father?

有我父亲的消息吗?

Sit.

坐下

Lord Stark has been

史塔克现在

charged with treason.

被控犯下叛国罪行

They say he conspired with Robert's brothers

他们说他跟劳勃的兄弟们密谋

to deny the throne to Prince Joffrey.

篡夺乔佛里王子的王位

I hope you're not thinking of doing anything stupid.

我希望你不要想着去做什么傻事

Your duty lies here now.

因为现在你的职责在这里

My sisters were in King's Landing too.

我的妹妹们也在君临

I'm sure they'll be

我确定

treated gently.

他们会礼待你的妹妹们

Your father has proved to be an awful traitor, dear.

亲爱的 你父亲犯下了可耻的叛国罪行

King Robert's body was still warm

劳勃国王尸骨未寒

when Lord Eddard began plotting to steal Joffrey's rightful throne.

他就在密谋夺取乔佛里的王位

He wouldn't do that.

他不会那么做的

He knows how much I love Joffrey. He wouldn't.

他知道我有多爱乔佛里 他不会的

Please, Your Grace, there's been a mistake.

求求你了 陛下 这一定是个误会

Send for my father. He'll tell you-- the King was his friend.

传召我的父亲啊 他会告诉你…国王是他的朋友啊

Sansa sweetling, you are innocent of any wrong. We know that.

亲爱的珊莎 你是无辜的 我们知道

Yet you are the daughter of a traitor.

但你是叛国者的女儿

How can I allow you to marry my son?

我怎能再让你嫁给我的儿子?

A child born of a traitor's seed

你是叛国者的种

is no fit consort for our King.

不适合做国王的配偶

She is a sweet thing now, Your Grace,

陛下 她现在还是个小甜心

but in 10 years who knows

但是又有谁知道十年之后

what treasons she may hatch?

她会犯下怎样的罪行?

No, I'm not. I'll be a good wife to him, you'll see.

不 我不会的 我会是他的好妻子 你们会看到的

I'll be a Queen just like you, I promise. I won't hatch anything.

我保证会像您那样做个好王后的 我不会干任何坏事的

The girl is innocent, Your Grace.

陛下 这女孩是无辜的

She should be given a chance to prove her loyalty.

应该给她一个机会去让她证明忠心

瑟曦·兰尼斯特

摄政太后

Little dove, you must write to Lady Catelyn

小鸽子 你必须给凯特琳夫人写封信

and your brother, the eldest, what's his name?

还有你的长兄 他叫什么?

Robb.

罗柏

Word of your father's arrest will reach him soon, no doubt.

毫无疑问 他很快就会得知你父亲被捕的消息

Best it comes from you.

那么最好由你来告诉他

If you would help your father,

如果你想帮你的父亲

urge your brother to keep the King's peace.

就力劝你哥哥不要轻举妄动

Tell him to come to King's Landing and swear his fealty to Joffrey.

让他到君临来 向乔佛里宣誓效忠

If-- if I could see my father, talk to him about--

如果…如果我能见到我父亲 告诉他…

You disappoint me, child.

孩子 你太让我失望了

We have told you of your father's treason.

我们已经告诉了你 他的叛国罪行

Why would you want to speak to a traitor?

为什么你还想见一个叛国者呢?

I only meant that--

我只是想…

What will happen to him?

你们要如何处置他?

- That depends. - On-- on what?

- 看情况 - 看…看什么情况?

On your brother.

看你哥哥的表现

And on you.

还有你

Treason?

谋反?

罗柏·史塔克

临冬城公爵长子

Sansa wrote this?

这是珊莎写的?

It is your sister's hand, but the Queen's words.

是你妹妹写的 但明显出于王后的授意

鲁温

临冬城学士

You are summoned to King's Landing to swear fealty to the new king.

他们召唤你去君临向新国王宣誓效忠

Joffrey puts my father in chains, now he wants his ass kissed?

乔佛里囚禁了我父亲 现在还要我去亲他的屁股?

This is a royal command, My Lord.

这是王家御旨 大人

- If you should refuse to obey - I won't refuse.

- 如果你要拒绝 - 我不会拒绝

His Grace summons me to King's Landing,

既然陛下召我去君临

I'll go to King's Landing.

我就照他说的做

But not alone.

但不是独身一人

Call the banners.

召集封臣

All of them, My Lord?

全部的封臣 大人?

They've all sworn to defend my father, have they not?

他们全都曾宣誓守护我父亲 不是么?

They have.

是的

Now we see what their words are worth.

那么现在我们就看看他们的誓言价值几何

Yeah.

很好

Are you afraid?

你在害怕?

I must be.

我想没错

席恩·葛雷乔伊

临冬城公爵养子

Good.

很好

Why is that good?

这有什么好的?

It means you're not stupid.

这说明你并不蠢

You've had this since dawn?

你早上就得到了这封信?

莱莎·徒利

凯特琳·徒利之妹 琼恩·艾林之妻

He sent it to me, not you.

他送给我的 不是你

I've only shown it to you as a courtesy.

我给你这个只是出于礼貌

A courtesy?!

礼貌?!

凯特琳·徒利

临冬城公爵夫人

My husband has been taken prisoner.

我丈夫被囚禁

My son intends to declare war.

我儿子准备开战

罗宾·艾林

琼恩·艾林之子

A war?

开战?

Your son against the Lannisters?

你儿子向兰尼斯特?

You should go to him. Teach him patience.

你该回到他身边 教教他什么是耐心

Ned rots in a dungeon and you speak of patience?

奈德正遭受牢狱之苦 而你却和我谈耐心?

He is your brother by law!

他是你的姐夫啊!

Does family mean nothing to you?

难道家人对你来说什么都不是么?

Family means everything to me.

家人对我来说意味着一切

And I will not risk Robin's life

所以为了罗宾的安危

to get caught up in another of your husband's wars.

我绝不会冒险参与你丈夫的又一次战争

- I'm hungry. - Hush now, darling.

- 我饿了 - 安静 宝贝儿

You just ate.

你刚刚吃过了

You will not support us then? Do I understand you correctly?

所以你不会支持我们了是吗?我理解得没错吧?

- But I'm hungry! - Soon, love, soon.

- 但我饿了! - 马上 亲爱的 马上

You're always welcome here, sister.

这里一直都欢迎你 姐姐

But if you're asking me to send men from the Vale to fight--

但你如果想要我把子民从谷地拉进战场

That is what I ask.

我正要向你这样请求

Go on, sweet. Time for your bath.

去吧 甜心 该洗澡了

I'll feed you after.

我过会再喂你

If you fear for the safety of your son--

如果你为你儿子的安全担心

Of course I fear for the safety of my son!

我当然担心我儿子的安全!

Are you an idiot?

你是傻子吗?

They killed my husband.

他们杀了我丈夫

You say they shoved your boy from a window.

你还说他们把你的儿子从窗口扔了下去

These people will do anything.

这些人什么都做得出来

And that is why we have to stop them.

正因如此 我们才要阻止他们

The knights of the Vale will stay in the Vale

艾林谷的骑士将呆在他们的艾林谷

where they belong, to protect their Lord.

保护他们的封君

Will you shut up?

你能闭嘴么?

There's hill tribes all around here.

这里到处都有高山部落

If I'm going to die,

如果我要死了

it may as well be with a song in my heart.

我心里仍旧会唱这么一首

I should just take your food and leave you here.

我会拿走你的食物然后把你撂下

Eh? What would you do then?

恩?那你接下来会怎么做?

Starve, most likely.

忍饥挨饿吧 好像只能如此

You don't think I'd do it, do you?

你不认为我会这么干 是吗?

What do you want, Bronn? Gold? Women?

你想要什么 波隆?金子?女人?

Golden women?

还是金头发的女人?

Stick with me and you'll have them all,

跟着我 你会得到这些的

for as long as I'm around and not for a moment longer.

我活着你就荣华富贵 死了你就万事皆休

But you knew that.

你很清楚这一点

That is why you so valiantly took up arms to defend my honor.

这就是你勇敢地拿起武器保护我的原因

Fair enough.

算你公道

But don't go looking for me to bend the knee

但别叫我来卑躬屈膝

and "My Lord" you every time you take a shit.

每次你拉个屎都要满口“老爷大人”

I'm not your toady and I'm not your friend.

我懒得拍你马屁 你也别当我是朋友

Though I would treasure your friendship,

尽管如此 我仍会把你的友情视为珍宝

I'm mainly interested in your facility with murder.

我主要是对你杀人的本领感兴趣

And if the day ever comes when you're tempted to sell me out,

还有 要是哪天有人引诱你出卖我

remember this:

请你记住

提利昂·兰尼斯特

王后幼弟 "小恶魔"

Whatever their price, I'll beat it.

不管对方出价多少 我都出得比他更高

I like living.

我很爱惜我这条命

Tyrion.

提利昂

波隆

佣兵

Tyrion.

提利昂

Tyrion.

提利昂

Come, share our fire.

来啊 诸位 一起烤烤火

Help yourselves to our goat.

欢迎各位前来品尝羊肉

When you meet your Gods, you tell them

当你升天见到你的神后 告诉他们

夏嘎

石鸦部的首领

Shagga Son of Dolf

送你上天的

of the Stone Crows sent you.

是石鸦部的多夫之子夏嘎

I am Tyrion son of Tywin of Clan Lannister.

我是兰尼斯特部的泰温之子提利昂

How would you like to die, Tyrion son of Tywin?

你想怎么个死法?泰温之子提利昂

In my own bed, at the age of 80

我想活到八十岁 喝饱一肚子酒

with a bellyful of wine and a girl's mouth around my cock.

找个姑娘含着我的鸡巴 这才死在自己的暖床上

Take the half man.

抓了半人

He can dance for the children. Kill the other one.

我们可以让他跳舞逗孩子开心 杀了另外一个家伙

No no no no no!

别 别 别!

My-- my House is rich and powerful.

我…我的家族既有钱又有势

If you see us through these mountains,

只要你们能保护我们平安出山

my father will shower you with gold.

我老爸赏你们的金子会多到可以拿来洗澡

We have no use for a half man's promises.

半人的承诺对我们来说没用

Half a man Maybe, but at least I have the courage to face my enemies.

我也许只是半个人 但至少我有勇气面对敌人

What do the Stone Crows do?

石鸦部呢?

Hide behind rocks and shiver

等峡谷骑士来了

when the knights of the Vale ride by?

你们还不是只敢躲在石头后面 害怕得发抖?

Are those the best weapons you could steal?

你偷到的最好的货色就这样?

Good enough for killing sheep,

杀羊或许可以

if the sheep don't fight back.

只要那羊乖乖认命让你们杀

Lannister smiths shit better steel.

兰尼斯特的铁匠拉出的屎都比这高级

You think you can win us over with your trinkets?

你认为用你们的小玩意儿就能争取到我们?

That trinket is worth more than everything your tribe owns.

那个小玩意儿比你部族里的任何东西都更值钱

But if you help us, Shagga Son of Dolf,

而如果你帮助我 多夫之子夏嘎

I will not give you trinkets.

我给你的远不止这些

I will give you this.

我会给你这个

What is "this"?

“这个”是什么

The Vale of Arryn.

整个艾林谷

The Lords of the Vale have always spat upon the hill tribes.

峡谷公爵总是在侮辱山脉氏族

The Lords of the Vale want me dead.

峡谷公爵也想让我死

I believe it is time for new Lords of the Vale.

我认为是时候让谷地换个新老爷了

Now there's a rare sight--

看啊 这儿有个稀罕货

not only a bastard, but a traitor's bastard.

不仅是个杂种 还是叛徒的杂种

- Jon, no! - Jon, stop, put it down!

- 琼恩 不要! - 琼恩 住手 放下武器!

Blood will always tell.

血统说明了一切

You'll hang for this, bastard.

你会为此付出代价的 杂种

艾里沙·索恩

黑城堡的守夜人教头

葛兰

守夜人的游骑兵

I told you not to do anything stupid.

我告诉过你别做傻事

You're confined to quarters. Go.

你被关禁闭了 去吧

Ghost, what's wrong?

白灵 出什么事了?

Is something out there?

外面有什么东西吗?

Commander?

总司令?

Stay.

别动

Hello?

嗨?

Who's there?

谁?

Lord Commander?

总司令大人?

Snow?

雪诺?

Commander!

总司令!

Move move!

快跑 快点!

What did they do?

他们都干了些什么?

Haesh rakhi davrae zafraan.

Lamb men make good salves.

羊人会是很好的奴隶

Khal Drogo vazhoe mora azzafrokea,

Khal Drogo will make a gift of them to the slavers,

卓戈卡奥会将他们作为礼物赠予奴隶主

majin azzafroki vazhi kishaan ma hoshor

and the slavers will give us gold

而奴隶主会回赠我们金子

ma tasokh ma tawakof.

and silk and steel.

以及丝绸和钢铁

I thought the Dothraki didn't believe in money.

我以为多斯拉克人并不信任金钱

Gold to hire ships, Princess,

金子可以雇船 公主殿下

ships to sail to Westeros.

去维斯特洛的船

丹妮莉丝·坦格利安

卡丽熙

Jorah, make them stop.

乔拉 叫他们住手

- Khaleesi? - You heard me.

- 卡丽熙? - 你听到了我在说什么

These men have shed blood for their Khal. Now they claim their rewards.

那些人为了卡奥流血卖命 如今他们有权取得应有的奖赏

Me vafik, zhey khaleesi.

She's a lamb girl, Khaleesi.

她只不过是个羊女 卡丽熙

Dothraki chomoe mae.

The riders do her honor.

能被战士们骑 是她的荣誉

Hash athlaqar mae zireyesee khaleesies hash anha

If her wailing offends the Khaleesi,

如果她的喊叫声吵到了卡丽熙

afichak shafkea lekh moon.

I will bring you her tongue.

我可以为您割下她的舌头

乔拉·莫尔蒙

杰奥·莫尔蒙之子

Princess, you have a gentle heart,

公主殿下 您心怀仁慈

but this is how it's always been.

但这是他们的传统

I do not have a gentle heart, Ser.

我想我并不仁慈 爵士

Ti mae k'asi, che Khal Drogo anesa valzerikh.

Do as I command or Khal Drogo will know the reason why.

照我说的做 否则卓戈卡奥唯你们是问

Come.

过来

What do you want done with them?

你打算怎么处置她们

Bring her to me. And those women there.

把她带到我这来 把那些女人带去那边吧

弥丽·马兹·笃尔

神庙女祭司

You cannot claim them all, Princess.

你没法把她们统统收归己有 公主

I can,

我可以

and I will.

而且我正有此意

Me Fati!

It's an insult!

这是对我的侮辱!

Khaleesi vazha anhaan qorasokh anni,

Khaleesi will give me my prize

卡丽熙必须把我的战利品还回来

ch'anha afichak mae m'arakhoon anni!

or I will take it with my arakh.

否则我就亲自用弯刀抢回来

Me vastoe hatif anni;

She will speak before me;

她会过来告诉我发生了什么

ahhazaan yer nemo vacchaki.

until then you will keep yourself quite.

在此之前你都给我闭上嘴

Zhey jalan atthirari anni,

Moon of my life,

我生命中的月亮

Mago asta meshafka fich qorasokh mae,

Mago says you have taken his spoils,

马戈说你夺走了他的战利品

ohara haeshi rakhi fin qoraso me asaja mae.

a daughter of the lamb man who was his to mount.

一个应该让他骑的羊人之女

Asti anhaan hash jini jila.

Tell me the truth of this.

告诉我实话

Mago asta k'athjilari, zhey shekh ma shieraki anni.

Mago speaks the truth, my sun and stars.

马戈说的没错 我的日和星

卓戈 卡奥

多斯拉克部族首领

Anha ray qoraso san ohari asshekh

I have claimed many daughters this day

我今天认养了许多女儿

majin mori nem vos osaji.

so they cannot be mounted.

所以任何人都不许骑她们

Jini athvilajerar.

This is the way of war.

这是战争之道

Jin chiorisi zafra ajjin,

These women are slaves

眼下这些女人都是奴隶

majin kisha ataki morea ven me vallayafa kisha.

now to do with as we please.

随我们高兴而处置

Anha nem allayafak vassandik mora.

It pleases me to keep them safe.

那我高兴让她们平安

Hash dothraki shafki'th saji mora hash mori jif kemoe ma moroa.

If your riders would mount them, let them take them as wives.

若你的战士们想骑她们 就先把她们收做妻子

Hash hrazef gova vaf?

Does the horse mate with the lamb?

马怎么能和羊配对?

Zhavvorsa vadakhera ma hrazef ma vaf akkate.

The dragon feeds on horse and lamb alike.

对龙而言马和羊一样是食物

Yer ifak.

You're a foreigner.

你是个外来者

Yer assoo anna vosecchi.

You do not command me.

你不能命令我

Anha Khaleesi. Anha assok yera sekosshi.

I am Khaleesi. I do command you.

我是卡丽熙 当然能命令你

Tihi kifinosi me ivezhofoe?

See how fierce she grows?

看到她变得多凶猛了吗?

Hazak rizh anni mra me: Vezh fini Asaja Rhaesheseres,

That's my son inside her, the stallion that will mount the world,

这都是因为我的儿子 骑着世界的骏马

fini nirra mae vorsasoon mae.

filling her with his fire.

在她体内 让她充满火焰

Anha acharak vos ale.

I will hear no more.

我不想再听到关于此事的争吵了

Mago, Ezas eshna gech ahilee.

Mago, find somewhere else to stick your cock.

马戈 去找别的羊女骑

Khal fines assoe mezhah jahakmeni vos khal.

A Khal who takes orders from a foreign whore is no Khal.

一个听命于外人的卡奥就不算是卡奥了

Ohos!

Be Still.

住手

Os!

Don't move.

别动

马戈

血盟卫

Anha vazhok khadoes yeroon virsalat.

I will not have you body burned.

我不会让他们烧掉你的尸体

Anha ochomok yeraan kijinosi.

I will not give you that honor.

我不会给你那个荣誉

Inte vadakhie

The beetles will feed on your eyes.

甲虫会吞吃你的眼睛

tihoa ma khewo afilki vi gadimaan.

The worms will crawl through your lungs.

蠕虫将在你的肺里爬行

Eyel varthasoe she ilekaan rikhoya arrekaan

The rain will fall on your rotting skin

雨水会打落在你腐烂的皮肤上

vekha vosi yeroon vosma tolorro!

until nothing is left of you but bones.

直到只剩骸骨残余

Atte yer eth addrivi anna.

First you have to kill me.

但你得先杀得了我

Jin anha ray et.

I already have.

你已经死了

Shekh ma shieraki anni zisa.

My sun and stars is hurt.

我的日和星受伤了

Me zisosh,

A scratch,

擦伤而已

zhey jalan atthirari anni.

moon of my life.

我生命中的月亮

Finne koalaki?

Where are the healers.

医者在哪儿?

Jini osto afisi.

This is the bite of a fly.

不过是被苍蝇叮了一口

Anha laz rhelak dothrakes vezhvena ha zisoshaan mae.

I can help the great rider with his cut.

我可以为伟大的骑马战士处理伤口

哈戈

血盟卫

Khal zigeree vo rhellay ha zafroon fini govi oqet.

The Khal needs no help from slaves who lie with sheep.

卡奥不需要跟羊交配的奴隶来帮忙

Me anni. Me vastoe.

She's mine. Let her speak.

她是我的人 让她说下去

Thank you, silver lady.

谢谢你 银夫人

Who are you?

你是谁?

I am named Mirri Maz Duur. I was the godswife of this temple.

我名为弥丽·马兹·笃尔 是这座神庙的女祭司

Maegi.

Witch.

巫魔女

My mother was godswife here before me.

我的母亲也曾是这里的女祭司

She taught me how to make healing smokes and ointments.

她教我如何调制圣烟和圣膏

All men are of one flock, so my people believe.

在牧神治下 万物皆是平等 这是我们的信仰

The Great Shepherd sent me to Earth to heal his--

至高牧神派我下凡医治他的…

Ase sekke. Ase maegi izzi char.

Too many words. The witch's words poison the ears.

她说的太多了 听她说话会毒坏耳朵

Lamb or lion,

羊羔还是狮子

his wound must be washed and sewn

他的伤口需要清洗包扎

or it will fester.

否则会溃烂

Azhas maan affisat zis yeri, shekh ma shieraki anni.

Let her clean your wound my sun and stars.

让她清理你的伤口吧 我的日和星

Me azzisa anna jin tihat meyer qiyae.

It makes me hurt to see you bleed.

看到你受伤 我也很痛苦

For 30 years I've been making corpses

我在死人堆里打滚已经三十多年了

out of men, boy.

小子

琼恩·安柏

史塔克家族的封臣 "大琼恩"

I'm the man you want leading the vanguard.

我才是为你统帅先锋的最佳人选

Galbart Glover will lead the van.

我将任命盖伯特·葛洛佛来统帅先锋

The bloody Wall will melt

要想安柏家的人跟在葛洛佛后面

before an Umber marches behind a Glover.

除非那该死的长城融掉

I will lead the van

我要统领先锋

or I will take my men

否则我就立刻带着我的人

and march them home.

班师回家

You are welcome to do so, Lord Umber.

欢迎您这么做 安柏伯爵

And when I am done with the Lannisters

等收拾掉兰尼斯特之后

I will march back north,

我们会立刻回师北方

root you out of your keep

把你从你家的城堡里抓出来

and hang you for an oathbreaker.

当成背誓者吊死

Oathbreaker, is it?!

背誓者 是吗?

I'll not sit here and swallow insults

别以为我会坐在这里任你侮辱

from a boy so green he pisses grass.

你这撒尿都是草绿色的小鬼

My Lord father taught me it was death to bare steel

我父亲大人曾经教导我 在宣誓效忠的封君面前拔剑

against your liege lord.

乃是死罪

But doubtless the Great jon only meant to cut my meat for me.

但也许大琼恩只是想为我切肉罢了

Your meat

你的肉

is bloody tough.

还真他妈的硬

布兰·史塔克

临冬城公爵次子

- What is it? What's happened? - Shh, it's all right.

- 怎么回事?发生什么了? - 嘘 没事

- Where are you going? - South. For father.

- 你要去哪儿? - 去南方 为了救父亲

But it's the middle of the night.

但现在是午夜啊

The Lannisters have spies everywhere.

兰尼斯特的探子无处不在

I don't want them to know we're coming.

我不想让他们知道我们的动向

They have more men than we do.

他们比我们人多

Aye, they do.

是啊 的确

Can't I come with you?

我不能跟你一起去吗?

I can ride now. You've seen me riding.

我现在可以骑马了 你看过我骑马的样子

And I won't get in the way, I--

而且我绝不会给你添麻烦 我…

There must always be a Stark at Winterfell.

临冬城中不能没有史塔克

Until I return that will be you.

在我回来以前 那便是你的责任

You are not to leave the castle walls while we are gone. Do you understand?

我们离开的这段时间里 你不能踏出城墙半步 听懂了吗?

Listen to Maester Luwin. Look after your little brother.

听从鲁温师傅的意见 照顾好你的小弟弟

I will.

我会的

I'll send letters whenever I can,

只要有机会我就写信

but if you don't hear from me,

但如果你失去了我的消息

don't be scared.

也不要害怕

Until I return.

等我回来

How long have you been hiding out there?

你在那儿藏了多久了?

Robb will be looking for you to say goodbye.

罗柏肯定在四处找你道别呢

瑞肯·史塔克

临冬城公爵幼子

They've all gone away.

他们全都走了

They'll be back soon. Robb will free father

他们很快就会回家 罗柏会救出父亲

and they'll come back with mother.

然后他们会和母亲一起回家

No, they won't.

不 他们不会的

Please watch over Robb.

拜托 请照看罗柏

And watch over all the other men from Winterfell.

以及临冬城的所有人

And Theon too, I suppose.

席恩也算吧 我想

You hear them, boy?

你听到他们的回答了吗 小子?

The Old Gods are answering you.

旧神正在回答你呢

What are you doing here?

你在这里做什么?

They're my Gods too.

他们也是我的神

Beyond the Wall, they're the only Gods.

在长城之外 他们是唯一的真神

Even slaves are allowed to pray.

即便是奴隶也有资格祈祷

You're not a slave.

你不是奴隶

Well, your friend did put a knife to my throat.

呃 这要怪你朋友当时用匕首抵着我的喉咙

I'm not complaining, little lord,

我这不是发牢骚 小主人

just telling truths.

只是在陈述事实

What did you mean about hearing the Gods?

你刚才说能听到旧神说话 那是什么意思?

You asked them,

你向他们祈求

they're answering you.

而他们正在回答

欧莎

女野人

Open your ears.

竖起耳朵

It's only the wind.

不过是风声

Who do you think sends the wind

你以为这风是谁送来的啊?

if not the Gods?

当然是天上诸神啊

They see you, boy.

他们看到了你 小子

They hear you.

也听到了你说的话

Your brother will get no help from them where he's going.

你哥哥要去的地方 他们无法帮他

The Old Gods have no power in the South.

旧神在南方没有力量

The weirwoods there were all cut down a long time ago.

那儿的鱼梁木早在很多年前就被砍伐一空

How can they watch when they have no eyes?

没有眼睛 他们该如何去看呢?

Well, there's a big man.

啊 他可真是个大块头

阿多

临冬城的马童 老奶妈的曾孙

He has giants' blood in him or I'm the Queen.

他要是没有巨人血统 我肯定就是女王了

Go back and find your clothes, Hodor.

阿多 回去穿上衣服

Go dress.

去穿衣服

Hodor.

阿多

Are there really giants beyond the Wall?

长城之外真的有巨人吗?

Giants and worse than giants.

巨人 以及比巨人更可怕的东西

I tried telling your brother,

我试过告诉你哥哥

he's marching the wrong way.

他走错了方向

All these swords, they should be going north, boy.

他的军队应该去北方的 小子

North, not south!

北方 不是南方!

The cold winds are rising.

冷风已然吹起

They were touched by White Walkers.

他们被异鬼触碰过

雷斯特

守夜人的游骑兵

That's why they came back.

所以才能返回长城

That's why their eyes turned blue.

所以变成了蓝眼睛

Only fire will stop them.

唯有火焰能够阻挡他们

How do you know that?

你怎么知道这些的?

I read about it in a book--

我从一本书中读到的

a very old book in Maester Aemon's library.

伊蒙师傅藏书室中的一本非常非常古老的书

What else did the book say?

那书里还说了什么?

The White Walkers

异鬼

sleep beneath the ice for thousands of years.

在寒冰之下沉睡数千年

And when they wake up--

等他们醒来后

And when they wake up, what?

等他们醒来后 就怎么了?

派普尔

守夜人 亦称“派普”

I hope the Wall is high enough.

我只希望绝境长城足够高

Summer snows, My Lady.

夏雪啊 夫人

Robb's brought the North with him.

罗柏将整个北境都带来了

The river lords are falling back

河间地的领主正在

with Jaime Lannister at their heels.

詹姆·兰尼斯特的追击之下节节败退

And Lord Tywin is bringing around a second Lannister army from the south.

而泰温公爵正带着另一支兰尼斯特军队从南方杀来

Our scouts confirm it's even larger than the Kingslayer's.

我们的斥候确定 那支军队比弑君者麾下的还要庞大

One army or two, the Kings in the North

管他是一支军队还是两支 古代的北境之王

threw back hosts 10 times as large.

曾击退过十倍于此的强敌

Mother!

母亲!

罗德利克·凯索

临冬城教头

You look well.

你看上去很好

Lady Catelyn, you're a welcome sight in these troubled times.

凯特林夫人 在这个动乱时刻 见到您真是令人宽心

We had not thought to meet you here, My Lady.

夫人 没想到会在这里见到您

I had not thought to be here.

我也没想到会来这里

I would speak with my son alone.

我希望能和儿子单独谈谈

I know you will forgive me, My Lords.

相信诸位大人必会谅解

You heard her! Move your asses!

你们听到她说的了!快走!

Come on, out.

来吧 出去

You too, Greyjoy. Are you bloody deaf?

还有你 葛雷乔伊 你他妈聋了吗?

Have no fear, My Lady.

别害怕 夫人

We'll shove our swords up Tywin Lannister's bunghole

咱们过不了多久就会把剑捅进泰温·兰尼斯特的屁眼

and then it's on to the Red Keep to free Ned.

然后一路杀进红堡 把奈德救出来

- You old devil, Rodrik. - Jon.

- 你这老混蛋 罗德利克 - 琼恩

You're not wasting away, are you?

你怎么变瘦了?

I remember the day you came into this world

我仍然记得你来到世上的那天

red-faced and squalling.

红着脸 呱呱坠地

And now I find you leading a host to war.

如今却发觉你正率领部下投入战场

- There was no one else. - No one?

- 除了我没别人了 - 没别人?

Who were those men I saw here?

我刚刚见到的那些人是谁?

- None of them are Starks. - All of them are seasoned in battle.

- 他们都不是史塔克 - 可他们全都阅历丰富 身经百战

If you think you can send me back to Winterfell--

如果你认为能把我送回临冬城

Oh, would that I could.

噢 我的确该那么做

There was...

这里…

a letter.

有封信

From Sansa.

珊莎写的

From the Queen, you mean.

你是指“王后写的”吧

- There's no mention of Arya. - No.

- 这里面没有提到艾莉亚 - 没有

How many men do you have?

你带来了多少人?

18,000.

一万八千人

If I go to King's Landing and bend my knee to Joffrey--

如果我前往君临 然后对乔佛里宣誓效忠

You would never be allowed to leave. No.

便永远不可能脱身 不能去

Our best hope-- our only hope--

我们最大的希望 或者说唯一的希望

is that you can defeat them in the field.

便是你能在战场上击败对手

And if I lose?

如果我失败了呢?

Do you know what happened to the Targaryen children

你知道疯王死后 坦格利安家

- when the Mad King fell? - They were butchered in their sleep.

- 那些孩子们的下场吗? - 他们在睡梦中惨遭杀害

On the orders of Tywin Lannister.

是泰温·兰尼斯特下的命令

And the years have not made him kinder.

虽然过了这么多年 他也绝对不会变得心慈手软

If you lose,

如果你失败了

your father dies,

你的父亲会死

your sisters die,

你的妹妹们会死

we die.

我们 都会死

Well, that makes it simple then.

这样一来倒是简单了许多

I suppose it does.

希望如此吧

From here it might be best if Bronn and I continue alone.

从这里开始 最好只让我和波隆两个人下去

Best for Tyrion son of Tywin.

对泰温之子提利昂来说最好

Not best for me.

对我可一点都不好

If the half man betrays us,

如果半人胆敢耍我们

Shagga Son of Dolf will cut off his manhood--

多夫之子夏嘎就要剁掉他的命根子…

And feed it to the goats, yes.

拿去喂山羊 我知道

All right then.

算啦

Time to meet my father.

该去见我父亲了

- Tyrion. - Uncle.

- 提利昂 - 叔叔

Father.

父亲

The rumors of your demise were unfounded.

看来关于你已死的传言不攻自破了

Sorry to disappoint you.

抱歉让您失望了

泰温·兰尼斯特

凯岩城公爵 西境守护 国王外祖父

And who are these...

这些跟在你身边的…

companions of yours?

贵客们 是些什么人?

This is Shagga, son of Dolf,

这位是多夫之子夏嘎

Chieftain of the Stone Crows.

石鸦部的酋长

Timett Son of Timett, ruler of the Burned Men.

提魅之子提魅 灼人部的头领

This fair maid is Chella daughter of Cheyk,

这位美少女是齐克之女齐拉

leader of the Black Ears.

她是黑耳部的首领

And here we have Bronn son of...

这位是波隆 他的父亲…

You wouldn't know him.

你不会认识他的

May I present my lord father,

容我为各位介绍家父

Tywin son of Tytos of House Lannister,

凯岩城公爵暨西境守护

Lord of Casterly Rock and Warden of the West?

兰尼斯特家族的泰陀斯之子泰温

Kind of you to go to war for me.

感谢您为了我而开战

You left us no choice.

事关家族荣誉

The honor of the House was at stake.

你让我别无选择

Your brother would never have submitted to capture so meekly.

换成你哥哥 他绝不会如此轻易屈服于女人之手

We have our differences, Jaime and I.

詹姆和我有很多不同

He's braver. I'm better looking.

他更有勇气 我更加帅气

He's been covering himself in glory.

他为自己争得满身的荣耀

Jaime smashed the river lords at the Golden Tooth,

詹姆在金牙城击溃了河间诸侯

凯冯·兰尼斯特

泰温·兰尼斯特之弟

and now lays siege to Riverrun, Catelyn Stark's homeland.

现在已经包围了奔流城 凯特琳·史塔克的娘家

And the Starks? Lord Eddard?

史塔克家的人呢?艾德大人呢?

Is our hostage. He will lead no armies from his dungeon cell.

他是我们的人质 在地牢里可无法统领军队

How did my sweet sister persuade the King

我的好姐姐究竟是怎么说服了劳勃国王

to imprison his dear friend Ned?

让他同意囚禁自己亲爱的好朋友奈德?

Robert Baratheon is dead. Joffrey rules in King's Landing.

劳勃·拜拉席恩已经死了 如今在君临执政的是乔佛里

My sister rules, you mean.

你是说 我姐姐执政

Stark's son has called his banners.

史塔克的儿子已经召集封臣

- He moves south with a strong host. - A green boy.

- 他正率领大军南下 - 一个毛头小子

One taste of battle and he'll run

一旦品尝过战争的滋味

back to Winterfell with his tail between his legs.

就会夹着尾巴逃回临冬城

Maybe.

有可能

Though the boy does have a certain belligerence.

不过这小子生性好斗

You'd like him.

你会喜欢他的

While we're on the subject of war,

既然说到了打仗

I made promises to my friends here

我曾对这几位朋友许下承诺

and a Lannister always pays his debts.

而且兰尼斯特有债必偿

We shall require 3,000 helms and shields,

我们需要三千顶头盔和三千套锁甲

plus swords, pikes,

还有剑 长枪

gorgets, maces--

颈甲 钉头锤

If it please My Lord,

启禀大人

Ser Addam bids me report

亚当爵士命我前来报告

that the Northmen have crossed the Neck.

北方人已经穿过了颈泽

The wolf rushes into the lion's jaws.

狼入狮口

So be it. Kevan, command the drummers beat assembly.

好极了 凯冯 吩咐鼓手敲集合令

And send word to Jaime that I am moving against Robb Stark.

并派人传话通知詹姆 我要即刻进军 与罗柏·史塔克决战

At once, My Lord.

遵命 大人

It is said that the men of the mountain clans are great warriors.

据说高山部落的男子是勇猛无惧的战士

Ride with me against my enemies

与我一同出兵抗敌

and you shall have all my son promised you and more.

我保证你们能得到我儿子承诺的一切 甚至更多

Only if the half man fights with us.

那么半人必须跟我们在一起

Until we hold the steel he pledged us,

在我们拿到他答应的武器之前

the little lion's life is ours.

小狮子的命是我们的

The scouts report Lord Tywin moves north.

据斥候来报 泰温公爵已经挥师北进

We need to get him on broken ground,

我们必须把他引到松软的地层上去

put his knights at a disadvantage.

那样不利于兰尼斯特的骑兵作战

No, we need to get around him

不 我们要包围他

and break Jaime Lannister's siege of Riverrun.

然后击破詹姆·兰尼斯特的包围圈

Do that and the river lords will join us.

这样做 河间诸侯就会加入我们

To do either we need to cross the river

不论怎样做我们都必须过河

and the only crossing is at the Twins.

唯一的渡口在孪河城

Lord Frey controls that bridge.

佛雷侯爵把守着渡口

Your father's bannerman.

他是你父亲的封臣

"The late Lord Frey" my father calls him.

我父亲称他“迟到的佛雷侯爵”

At the Trident, he didn't appear until the battle was done.

当年在三叉戟河 直到战争结束他才出现

Some men takes their oaths more seriously than others.

有些人对待誓言比别人严肃得多

Robb's right. We need that bridge.

罗柏说得对 我们需要这座桥

So what's it going to be?

那么接下来怎么做?

Do we move against Jaime or Lord Tywin?

我们是攻击詹姆还是迎击泰温公爵?

Your pardon, my lords.

恕我打扰 大人们

We've captured a Lannister scout.

我们抓住了一名兰尼斯特斥候

Don't worry, lad. He won't be leaving this tent with his head.

别担心 小子 他不可能活着走出去

Where did you find him?

你们在哪里抓到他的?

In the brush above the encampment.

营地附近的灌木丛

He looked to be counting.

他好像在清点什么

How high did you get?

你数了多少?

20,000. Maybe more.

两万 至少两万

You don't have to do this yourself.

你没必要亲自行刑

Your father would understand--

令尊大人会理解

My father understands mercy, when there is room for it.

我父亲总是心怀仁慈 我们应当给他一个机会

And he understands honor...

他还理解荣誉

and courage.

以及勇气

Let him go.

放了他

Robb.

罗柏

Tell Lord Tywin Winter is coming for him.

请知会泰温 凛冬已为他而至

20,000 northerners marching south to find out if he really does shit gold.

两万北方战士南下 来看他能不能拉出黄金屎

Yes, My Lord.

遵命 大人

Thank you, My Lord.

多谢 大人

Are you touched, boy?! Letting him go?

你疯了吗 小子?放他走?

You call me boy again.

你敢再叫我一次小子

Go on.

叫啊

It is also the wish of His Grace

陛下有令

that his loyal servant Janos Slynt,

擢升尽忠职守的君临都城守备队队长

- Commander of the City Watch... - Ser Aron.

- 杰诺斯·史林特… - 艾伦爵士

...Be at once raised to the rank of Lord...

…为贵族行列…

- Lord Gyles. - And granted the ancient seat of Harrenhal,

- 盖尔斯伯爵 - 并赐予其历史悠久的赫伦堡

and that his sons and grandsons shall hold this honor after him

其子嗣将世代承袭此等荣耀

until the end of time.

万世不辍

乔佛里·拜拉席恩

铁王座上的王

杰诺斯·史林特

都城守备队队长

In the place of the traitor Eddard Stark,

为取代叛徒艾德·史塔克

派席尔

大学士

it is the wish of His Grace that Tywin Lannister,

遵照国王陛下的意愿

Lord of Casterly Rock and Warden of the West,

由凯岩城公爵暨西境守护泰温·兰尼斯特

be appointed Hand of the King.

接任首相一职

Lastly,

最后

in these times of treason and turmoil,

值此密谋四起 动乱不堪的危殆之际

it is the view of the Council

吾等御前会议之重臣认为

培提尔·贝里席

财政大臣 “小指头”

that the life and safety

乔佛里国王

of King Joffrey

之生命安危

be of paramount importance.

实乃首要之急

Ser Barristan Selmy.

巴利斯坦·赛尔弥爵士听命

Your Grace, I am yours to command.

陛下 微臣听候您的差遣

Rise, Ser Barristan.

请起 巴利斯坦爵士

You may remove your helm.

您可以卸下头盔

You have served the Realm long and faithfully.

长久以来您为国效命 尽忠职守

巴利斯坦·赛尔弥

御林铁卫队长

Every man and woman in the Seven Kingdoms owes you thanks.

七大王国中男女老少皆对您心怀感激

But it is time to put aside your armor and your sword.

然而现在 恐怕您是时候解甲归田

It is time to rest and look back with pride

告老还乡

on your many years of service.

回顾您一生无数的荣耀

Your Grace, the Kingsguard is a sworn brotherhood.

陛下 御林铁卫乃宣誓效命的兄弟

Our vows are taken for life.

立下誓言 即为终身

Only death relieves us of our sacred trust.

惟死方能解除我等神圣使命

Whose death, Ser Barristan? Yours or your King's?

巴利斯坦爵士 敢问是谁的死?是你还是你的国王?

You let my father die.

你保护不了我父亲

You're too old to protect anybody.

你年纪太大 谁都保护不了

- Your Grace-- - The Council has determined

- 陛下… - 御前会议已经决定

that Ser Jaime Lannister will take your place

由詹姆·兰尼斯特爵士接任你的职务

as Lord Commander of the Kingsguard.

担任御林铁卫队长

The man who profaned his blade

就是那个以他誓言守护的国王

with the blood of the King he had sworn to defend!

的鲜血来玷污自己宝剑的虚伪骑士么!

Careful, Ser.

爵士 请注意您的措辞

We have nothing but gratitude

对于您过去的贡献

for your long service, good Ser.

我们非常感激 好爵士

You shall be given a stout keep beside the sea,

您被赐予海边一块肥沃的封地

with servants to look after your every need.

以及足够满足您需要的仆人

A hall to die in

给我一个等死的地方

and men to bury me.

和为我送终的人

I am a knight.

我既生为骑士

I shall die a knight.

也要死得像个骑士

A naked knight, apparently.

显然 是个没穿衣服的骑士

Even now I could cut through the five of you like carving a cake!

即便现在 我依旧可以像切乳酪一样把你们五个通通砍倒

Here, boy!

小鬼 拿去罢!

Melt it down and add it to the others.

熔了这把剑 让王座上再多一把

If any man in this hall has other matters

陛下倾听在场诸位的请愿

to set before His Grace, let him speak now

有事禀报

or go forth and hold his silence.

无事退朝

Your Grace.

国王陛下

Come forward, My Lady.

小姐 请您上前来

The Lady Sansa of House Stark.

史塔克家族的珊莎小姐

Do you have some business for the King and the Council, Sansa?

珊莎 你有事禀报国王陛下和御前会议?

I do.

是的

As it please Your Grace, I ask mercy for my father,

陛下开恩 我要为家父

Lord Eddard Stark, who was Hand of the King.

亦即前首相艾德·史塔克公爵请愿

Treason is a noxious weed.

叛国大罪好似带毒的野草

- It should be torn out, root-- - Let her speak.

- 必须连根拔除 斩尽… - 让她说吧

I want to hear what she says.

我要听听她的话

Thank you, Your Grace.

感谢您 陛下

Do you deny your father's crime?

令尊所犯之罪行 你可否认?

No, My Lords. I know he must be punished.

诸位大人 我不否认 我很清楚他必须接受制裁

All I ask is mercy.

我要求的只是网开一面

I know My Lord father must regret what he did.

家父必定已对其所作所为懊悔不已

He was King Robert's friend and he loved him.

他是劳勃国王生前密友 敬他爱他

You all know he loved him.

在座各位都明白他对国王的一片真心

He never wanted to be Hand until the King asked him.

国王开口之前 他甚至从未动过成为首相的念头

They must have lied to him-- Lord Renly or Lord Stannis

他必定是被蓝礼公爵 史坦尼斯公爵

or somebody. They must have lied!

或某些人蛊惑的 他一定是被蛊惑的!

He said I wasn't the King.

他说我不是国王

Why did he say that?

他为什么要那样说?

He was badly hurt.

他重伤在身

Maester Pycelle was giving him milk of the poppy.

派席尔大学士给他服用了罂粟花奶

He wasn't himself. Otherwise he never would have said it.

让他神志不清 否则他是绝不会这样说的

A child's faith... Such sweet innocence.

这是孩子对父亲的信心所致… 多么单纯而天真

And yet they say wisdom oft comes

可是人们不是常说

from the mouths of babes.

智慧往往来自孩子口中么

Treason is treason!

但叛国就是叛国!

Anything else?

你还有什么要说的吗?

If you still have any affection in your heart for me,

如果您对我还有些许眷恋之心

please do me this kindness, Your Grace.

就请以仁慈之心手下留情吧 陛下

Your sweet words have moved me.

你的一番肺腑之言感动了我

But your father has to confess.

但你父亲必须俯首认罪

He has to confess and say that I'm the King...

他必须承认我是他的国王

Or there'll be no mercy for him.

不然我无法宽恕他

He will.

他会的

最新资讯


Copyright © 2010-2022