老友记经典对白英文「和猫熊哥一起精读美剧老友记台词快速掌握地道美式英语口语12」

来源:TVB影视大全人气:212更新:2023-03-20 03:25:10

和猫熊哥一起精读美剧《老友记》台词快速掌握地道美式英语口语12

【Scene: Fancy restaurant, Monica, Joey, Angela, and Bob are seated at the table.】

Monica: (to Joey) He is so cute. (to Angela and Bob) So, where did you guys grow up?

你们在哪儿长大?

Angela: Brooklyn Heights.

布鲁克林

Bob: Cleveland.

克里佛兰

Monica: How, how did that happen?

怎么会这样?

Joey: Oh my god.

哎哟.

Monica: What?

怎么了?

Joey: I suddenly had the feeling that I was falling. But I'm not.

我突然有种...坠落的感觉但是没有.

[Scene: Fancy restaurant, Joey and Bob are talking.]

Joey: So, you and Angela, huh?

你和安琪拉在一起?

Bob: Yep. Pretty much.

差不多

Joey: You're a lucky man. You know what I miss the most about her? That cute nibbly noise when she eats. Like a happy little squirrel, or a weasel.

你真幸运,知道我最想念她什么?她轻啃东西的声音好像是快乐的小松鼠或是黄鼠狼

Bob: Huh, I never really noticed.

我倒是没注意过

Joey: Oh, yeah,yeah, listen for it.

以后注意听

Bob: Monica,Monica is great.

摩妮卡,摩妮卡很好

Joey: Yeah, but it's not gonna last. She's too much for me in bed. Sexually.

没错,不过不会维持很久.我心有余而力不足…在床上

[Scene: The ladies' bathroom at the restaurant, Monica and Angela are talking.]

Monica: I've gotta tell you, Bob is terrific了不起/非常/优秀.

我得告诉你,鲍伯简直是太棒了

Angela: Yeah, isn't he?

可不是吗

Monica: It is so great to meet a guy who is smart and funny, and has an emotional情绪化/感情的 age beyond,like eight.

能遇上聪明幽默心智年龄超过八岁的人真棒

Angela: You know what else? He's unbelievable in bed.

知道吗?他的床上更是一流

Monica: Wow. My brother never even told me when he lost his virginity童贞/无辜.

我哥从未告诉我他何时失去童贞

Angela: Huh. That's nice.

真好

[Scene:Central Perk, Phoebe is coaching教练/辅导 Chandler on how to break up with Janice.]

Phoebe: Ok, you can do this. It's just like pulling off a Band-aid. Just do it really fast, and then the wound is exposed.

你能办到的,这就像是拔邦迪一样,快速拔起露出伤口

(Chandler walks back to couch, where Janice is.)

Chandler: Janice. Hi,Janice. Ok, here we go. I don't think we should go out anymore. Janice.

珍妮丝…管他呢,我想我们不该再交往下去了,珍妮丝

Janice: All right.Well, there you go. (she gets extremely wound up、伤害/结束/收场/收尾, and begins to try and calm herself down) Stop it, stop it, stop it.

我知道了…停下来,停下来....

[Scene: The laundromat自助洗衣房.]

Rachel: Ok, I know this is gonna sound really stupid, but I feel that if I can do this, you know,if I can actually do my own laundry, there isn't anything I can't do.

我知道,这听起来很可笑,我想我可以洗衣服的话,我就没有办不到的事

Ross: That does not sound stupid to me. You know, it's like the first time I had to make dinner for myself, after Carol left me? (the buzzer on the washer goes off) I'm sorry,that's all the time we have. Next on Ross...(opens up the washer) Uh-oh.

我一点都不觉得可笑,太好了,就像卡罗尔离开后我第一次动手做晚饭,抱歉,时间到,下一步看罗斯了

Rachel: What uh-oh?

怎么了?

Ross: (not wanting to tell her) Uh-oh, uh-oh, the laundry's done. It's, uh, it's a song. The laundry song that we sing. (singing) Uh-oh the laundry's done, uh-oh, uh-oh.

衣服洗好了,这是一首歌,我们唱的一首洗衣歌,衣服洗好了

Rachel: Ross, what's the matter?

罗斯,到底怎么了?

Ross: Nothing,nothing. Lee-lo, the laundry's done.

没事, 衣服洗好了…

Rachel: Come on,show me.

罗斯,快给我看…

Ross: All right,all right, it's just that you left a red sock in with all your whites, and now,everything's kinda pink.

好吧,你把一只红袜放到白色衣物里面了,所以白衣全变成粉红色

Rachel: Oh,everything's pink.

全变成粉红色?

Ross: Yeah, uh,except for the red sock, which is still red. I'm sorry, please don't be upset,it could happen to anyone.

对,但红袜还是红袜,抱歉,千万别伤心,任何人都可能发生这种事

Rachel: Except it didn't. It happened to me. Oh, god, I'm gonna look like a big marshmallow棉花糖 peep窥视.What am I doing? What am I doing? My father's right. I can't live on my own! I can't even do laundry!

不,它只发生在我身上,我穿这些看来会像一只粉红猪,我爸说得对,我无法独立生活,我连洗衣服都不会

(The woman who had tried to steal the washing machine walks by, and laughs.)

[Scene: The fancy restaurant, Angela has her hand in Bob's shirt, and Monica is very uncomfortable.]

Monica: Something went wrong with Underdog哀兵/狗气球, and they couldn't get his head to inflate膨胀. So anyway,um, his head is like flopping掉落/拍击/扑腾/假摔 down Broadway, right, and I'm just thinking...how inappropriate this is. Um, I've got something in my eye, uh, Joey, could we check it in the light, please?

狗气球出了意外,他的头无法膨胀,于是他的头就落在百老汇,我心想这实在太不像话了,有东西跑进我眼睛,乔依,能到灯下帮我看看吗?

(Her and Joey walk away from the table.)

Monica: Oh my god.

我的天呀!

Joey: What?

怎么啦?

Monica: Hello! Were we at the same table? It's like... cocktails in Appalachia.

我们是坐在同一桌吗?这太离谱了,

Joey: Come on,they're close.

拜托,他们姐弟感情很好

Monica: Close? She's got her tongue in his ear.

感情很好?她舌头都伸进了他的耳朵

Joey: Oh, like you've never gotten a little rambunctious粗暴 with Ross.

你和罗斯就不会有小动作?

Monica: Joey, this is sick, it's disgusting, it's, it's—not really true, is it?

乔伊,这是病态, 太恶心了,这不是真的,对不?

Joey: Well, who's to say what's true? I mean...

谁说是真的?

Monica: Oh my god,what were you thinking?

你到底在想什么?

Joey: All right,look, I'm not proud of this, ok? Well, maybe I am a little.

好吧,我也不喜欢这样,或许有一点

Monica: (hits him lightly) Oh!

Joey: Ow!

Monica: (leaving)I'm outta here.

我要走了

Joey: Wait, wait,wait. You want him, I want her. He likes you.

等等,你喜欢他,我要她,他喜欢你

Monica: Really?

真的?

Joey: Yeah. I'm thinking, if we put our heads together, between the two of us, we can break them up.

没错.我想只要我们一起想办法,就能让他们分开

[Time lapse,Monica accidentally spilled her drink on Bob's shirt and is wiping it off. Joey is making eyes at Angela抛媚眼.]

Monica: I'm so sorry, I can't believe I did this, but I couldn't stop laughing at your Norman Mailer story.

真是抱歉没想到我会这样,你的故事让我笑得嘴巴合不拢

(Angela is eating chicken wings and making the weasel黄鼠狼-like noise Joey had told Bob about.)

Joey: Uh, waiter,one more plate of chicken wings over here.

服务生,再来一盘鸡翅

[Scene:Central Perk, Chandler is still trying to ease things over缓解 with Janice, and there are about a dozen empty Espresso浓咖啡 cups in front of him. He is extremely wired.]

Chandler: Here's the thing, Janice. You know, I mean, it's like we're different. I'm like the bing,bing, bing. You're like the boom, boom, (Chandler flails摇 his hand out and hits Janice in the eye)... boom隆隆声/繁荣.

珍妮丝,问题是,我们是不同类型的人,我的声音就好像丁丁丁,你的声音就好像梆梆梆

Janice: Ow!

嗷!

Chandler: Oh, my god,I'm so sorry. Are you ok?

糟了,抱歉,你没事吧

Janice: Ow. Um, it's just my lens. It's just my lens. I'll be right back.

(She leaves.)

没事,只是我的隐形眼镜,等会儿就没事了,,我马上回来

Chandler: (to Phoebe)I hit her in the eye! I hit her in the eye! This is the worst break-up in the history of the world.

我打中她的眼睛,这是有史以来世上最糟糕的分手

Phoebe: Oh my god.(Chandler downs another espresso.) How many of those have you had?

我的天,你到底喝了几杯?

Chandler: Oh, I don't know, a million?

我也不知道,百万杯?

Phoebe: Chandler,easy, easy. Go to your happy place. La la la la la la la.

钱德,放轻松,快回到你的快乐天堂

Chandler: I'm fine.

我没事的…

Phoebe: All right.

好的

(Janice returns from the bathroom.)

Chandler: I'm not fine. Here she comes.

不妙,她回来了

Phoebe: Wait here. Breathe.

在这儿等着,深呼吸

(Phoebe goes over to speak to Janice. She talks to her for a few seconds, and then Janice immediately smiles, hugs her, waves to Chandler, and leaves.)

Chandler: How do you do that?

你是怎么办到的?

Phoebe: It's like a gift礼物/天赋/天才/

我有天赋.

Chandler: We should always always break up together.

我们每次都应该一起"分手"

Phoebe: Oh, I'd like that.

我乐意之至

[Scene: The Launderama. Rachel is sorting her now-pink clothes.]

Ross: You got the clothes clean. Now that's the important part.

你已把衣服洗净,现在是重要部份

Rachel: Oh, I guess.Except everything looks like jammies睡衣 now.

大概吧,只是衣服都成了睡衣

(The same woman walks over and takes Rachel's laundry cart.)

Rachel: Whoa, I'm sorry. Excuse me. We had this cart.

抱歉,推车是我们的

Woman: Yeah, well,I had a 24-inch waist. You lose things. Now come on, get outta my way.

是吗?我的腰围也曾是一尺八,但是时过境迁,请让道.

(Rachel looks at Ross, who motions示意/提示/运动/动作/ to her to get the cart back.)

Rachel: I'm sorry,you know, maybe I wasn't being clear. Uh, this is our cart.

抱歉,或许我没说清楚这是我们的推车

Woman: Hey, hey,hey there aren't any clothes in it.

这上面没有衣服

Rachel: Hey, hey,hey, hey, quit making up rules!

你又再乱编规矩了

Woman: Let go!

放手

(They struggle for the cart. Finally, Rachel climbs inside of it.)

Rachel: All right,listen, missy小姐. If you want this cart, you're gonna have to take me with it!

车是我的,我先看到的好吧,想用这辆车你就得推着我一起走

(She thinks it over, and then walks away.)

Rachel: (to Ross)Yes! Did you see that?

我赢了,看见没?

Ross: You were incredible! Brand new woman, ladies and gentlemen.

你真是太神奇了,各位,一位脱胎换骨的新女性

Rachel: I could not have done this without you.

多亏了你我才能办到

(Rachels stands up and kisses Ross. He is stunned目瞪口呆/吓坏. A moment of silence follows.)

Ross: Ok, um, uh,more clothes in the dryer? (Ross turns and bangs重击/轰 his head on an open dryer door.) I'm fine, I'm fine.

烘干机里还有衣服? 我没事...没事

Rachel: Are you sure?

你确定没事?

Ross: No.

[Scene:Central Perk, Ross, Rachel, and Phoebe are there. Ross has an ice pack冰袋 to his head.]

Rachel: Oh, are you sure you're ok?

你确认你没事吗?

Ross: Yeah.

没事

Rachel: Does it still hurt?

还疼么?

Ross: Yeah.

Phoebe: (seeing Rachel's clothes) What a neat优美/整齐/灵巧/干净 idea. All your clothes match. I'm gonna do this.

真是聪明,衣服颜色都一样,我也要这么做

(Monica and Joey enter.)

Monica: Hi.

Phoebe: Hey, how'd it go?

嘿,怎么样啦?

Joey: Excellent.

精彩

Monica: We ripped撕开/划开 that couple apart, and kept the pieces for ourselves.

我们把那一对佳人掰成两半,一人一半

Ross: What a beautiful story. Hey, I'm fine by the way.

真是美丽动人的故事,我已经没事了.

Monica: (notices his head) Oh, I'm sorry.

抱歉

Rachel: Where's Chandler?

钱德在哪儿?

Phoebe: Oh, he needed some time to grieve.悲伤/哀悼

他需要一点时间疗伤

(Chandler runs by the window outside, joyous欢乐.)

Chandler: I'm free!I'm free!

我自由了…

Phoebe: That oughta do it.

他应该复原了

最新资讯


Copyright © 2010-2022