阿甘正传 同年电影「爷青回阿甘正传剧组时隔28年再合作新片」

来源:TVB影视大全人气:558更新:2023-01-15 02:49:55

汤姆·汉克斯《阿甘正传》剧照

《这里》改编自理查德·麦奎尔的同名漫画。原著将镜头瞄准新泽西州的一间平凡客厅,在同一幅画面中穿越百万年,拼贴出“这里”在时间流转中的奇妙变化。于是,史前巨兽同未来的科技并存;1950年的故事同2015年的事情遥相呼应,展现出一小块空间在时间绵延中的无限可能。目前,影片开拍时间待定。

《阿辛正传》阿米尔·汗与卡琳娜·卡普尔再次合作,他们之间的默契怎么样?


相当默契,cp感爆棚

《阿辛正传》剧情简介:精明干练的职场精英雷粒、温柔漂亮的全职主妇任多美、力求证明自己的隐形富家女沈嘉男,原本年龄不同、性格迥异,经历也并无交集,却在面临职场和生活困境的人生重要节点里成为了相识相知、相亲相爱的挚交好友。从互相揣测对方到渐渐接纳彼此,从独自面对到互相敞开心扉,从单打独斗到互相撑腰,三位勇敢、坚强,又充满智慧和力量的现代都市女性,最终齐心协力解决了彼此生活中发生的种种问题和困惑,并见证了彼此的成长与蜕变。历经千帆后,三人凭借自身的努力,不光撕掉了外界贴在女性身上的固有标签,更是勇敢开拓了实现自我的事业,如同三首曲调各异的乐章交织在一起,奏出了美妙绝伦的人生乐曲。

《阿辛正传》百度网盘高清资源免费在线观看:
https://pan.baidu.com/s/1itpFxg43yw8i8DdKaKNFOg?pwd=1234 提取码: 1234

阿甘正传

(一)

你好我叫福雷斯福雷斯·甘

Hello. My name’s Forrest Forrest Gump.

要吃巧克力吗?

Do you want achocolate?

我能吃掉上150万块巧克力

I could eat aboutamillionand a halfof these.

我妈妈常说

My mama always said

人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力

Life was like aboxof chocolates.

你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种

You never know what you’re going toget.

那双鞋子一定很舒适

Those must becomfortableshoes.

穿这样的鞋子你可以走上一整天

I bet you couldwalkall day in shoes like that

脚都不会痛

andnotfeela thing.

我希望能有一双这样的鞋子

I wish I had shoes like that.

其实我的脚很痛

My feethurt.

妈妈常说要想知道一个人的很多事情

Mama always said there’sanawfullot

只要看看他穿的鞋就能知道

you can tell about apersonby their shoes.

他会往哪里走

Where they‘re going,

他住在哪里

where they‘ve been.

我穿过很多双鞋子

I’vewornlots of shoes.

如果我仔细想的话

I bet if I think about it real hard

我能记得我第一双鞋子的模样

I couldremembermy first pair of shoes.

妈妈说它会带我到任何地方

Mama said they d take me anywhere.

她说它是双魔鞋

She said they were mymagicshoes.

amillionand a half

150万,这里指很多块,夸张的说法。

notfeela thing

丝毫没有感觉

eg: I bet I can go one hour in your class this morning and not feel a thing!

我打赌我今天在健身班运动一小时之后丝毫不累。

anawfullot

相当多,非常多

eg:And so government purchases an awful lot of cars for all kinds of things.

所以政府购买了相当多的汽车用于各种各样的事情。

(二)

她说它是双魔鞋

She said they was my magic shoes.

好的福雷斯张开双眼

All right, Forrest, Open youreyesnow.

你走几步看看

Let‘s take a littlewalkaround.

感觉如何?

How do those feel?

他的双腿很强壮甘太太

His legs arestrong, Mrs. Gump,

是我见过最强壮的

as strong as I‘ve ever seen.

但是他的背象政客一样弯

But his back s ascrookedas a politician.

但我们会让他再直起来对吧?

But we re going tostraightenhim right up, aren‘t we, Forrest?

福雷斯!

Forrest!

我刚出世时

Now, when I was a baby,

妈妈用了一位内战英雄的名字为我取名

Mama named me after the greatCivil Warhero

内森贝·弗福雷斯将军

General Nathan Bedford Forrest.

她说我们有点亲戚关系

She said we was related to him in some way.

他做过的事情是:

What he did was,

建立了一个俱乐部叫三K党

he started up thisclubcalled the Ku Klux Klan.

他们全披着长袍和床单

They‘d alldress upin their robes and their bed sheets

看来像一群鬼

and act like a bunch ofghostsorspooksor something.

他们还在马上也披了床单四处跑

They‘d even put bedsheetson their horses and ride around.

不管怎样这就是我名字的由来:福雷斯·甘

And, anyway, that‘s how I got my name... Forrest Gump.

妈妈说这名字是提醒我

Mama said the Forrest part was toremindme

我们会经常做一些

that sometimes we all dothingsthat, well,

并没有意义的事情

that just don‘t make nosense.

crooked

adj.弯曲的,扭曲的

eg: The map on the wall is a bit crooked.

墙上的地图有些歪。

Civil War

美国内战

eg:This week in our series, we tell about some of the other early battles of the Civil War.

本周,我们继续向你讲述美国内战初期的其他一些重大战役。

dress up

v.打扮,装饰

eg:Mother loved to dress me up.

妈妈喜欢装扮我。

ghosts

n.鬼,幽灵

eg:They say ghosts haunt this house.

据说这所房子里常闹鬼。

spook

n.鬼,幽灵,v. 惊吓

eg:But was it the wind that spooked her?

但是,她是被风吓到的吗?

(三)

好了

All right.

你们在看什么?

What are youall staring at?

从来没有见过

Haven‘t you ever seen

小孩子戴脚撑的吗?

a little boy withbraceson his legs before?

不要管其它人

Don‘t ever letanybody

说他们比你强福雷斯

tell you they‘rebetterthan you, Forrest.

如果上帝要让人人都一样的话

If God intended everybody to be the same,

他会给每人一双脚撑

he‘d have given us allbraceson our legs.

妈妈总有办法让我明白她的意思

Mama always had a way ofexplainingthings so I could understand them.

我们住在17号公路附近

We lived about aquartermile off Route 17,

距离亚拉巴马州绿茵镇约半哩

about a half mile from thetownof Greenbow, Alabama.

这个地方属于绿茵县

That‘s in thecountyof Greenbow.

我们的房子来自妈妈的家族

Our house had been in Mama‘sfamily

从她爷爷的爷爷的爷爷传下来的

since her grandpa‘s grandpa‘s grandpa

他大概在一千年前飘洋过海来这里

had come across theoceanabout a thousand years ago.

房子只有我和妈妈住

Since it was just me and Mama

我们有好多空房间

and we had all theseemptyrooms,

妈妈将这些空房出租

Mama decided to let those rooms out,

给路过的人住

mostly to peoplepassingthrough,

比如从莫比镇、或蒙哥马利镇来的人

Like from, oh, Mobile, Montgomery, places like that.

我和妈妈靠这个挣到钱

That‘s how me and Mama gotmoney.

妈妈是个很聪明的女士

Mama was a realsmartlady.

记住我说的话,福雷斯

Rememberwhat I told you, Forrest.

你和其它任何人是一样的

You re nodifferentthan anybody else is.

听清楚了没有福雷斯?

Did you hear what I said, Forrest?

你和其它人是一样的

You‘re thesameas everybody else.

你并没有什么不一样

You are no different.

brace

n.支柱,支撑 v .支撑,激励,打起精神

eg: Nancy braced herself for the inevitable arguments.

南希为这场无法避免的争论作好了准备。

county

n.郡,县

eg: The canal has proved useful to the county in many ways.

这条水渠给这个县带来的好处是多方面的。

(四)

你的孩子有点不一样甘太太

Your boy‘s...different, Mrs. Gump.

他的智商只有75

His I. Q is 75.

我们都是不一样的

Well, we are all different,

汉考克先生

Mr. Hancock.

她希望我得到最好的教育

She wanted me to have thefinesteducation

所以她带我去绿茵县中心学校

so she took me to the Greenbow County Central School.

我见到了校长什么的

I met theprincipaland all.

请你看看这个甘太太

I want to show yousomething, Mrs. Gump.

这是正常水平

Now, this isnormal.

福雷斯则是在这儿

Forrest is right here.

州政府要求智商起码要80

The state require is aminimumI. Q of 80

才能上公立学校

to attendpublicschool.

甘太太

Mrs. Gump,

他应该上特殊学校

he is going to have to go to aspecialschool.

在那里他会很好的

Now, he‘ll be just fine.

正常水平是什么意思?

What doesnormalmean anyway?

他可能...

He might be...

反应不太灵敏

a bit on theslowside,

但我儿子福雷斯

but my boy Forrest

应该和其它人一样得到机会

is going to get the sameopportunitiesas everyone else.

他不该去特殊学校

He is not going to some special school

学怎么翻修轮胎

to learn how toretreadtires.

这不过是区区5分的问题

We re talking about five littlepointshere.

一定会有办法解决的

There must be something can be done.

我们的学校是要排名次的

We are aprogressive school system.

我们不想有人拉后腿

We don‘t want to see anybody leftbehind.

甘先生在哪儿甘太太?

Is there a Mr. Gump, Mrs. Gump?

他去度假了

He is on vacation.

principal

adj.主要的,首要的 n.首长,校长

eg:So in a letter to her principal, she threatened to commit suicide if her parents pulled her out of school.

因此,她在给校长的一封信里表明,如果父母强迫她离开学校,她就自杀。

publicschool

公立中小学

specialschool

特殊教育学校

retread

v.翻新,修补

eg:Briefly introduces new process of producing retread tire and general equipment and technical target.

简要介绍了轮胎翻新工艺,及其通用设备和技术指标。

tire

n.轮胎,头饰

eg:They fixed the car, gave me a tire, and left with a warm smile.

他们修好了我的车,给了我一个轮胎,留给我一个温暖的微笑。

(五)

最后他必须去试一试

Finally, he had to try.

看起来容易但是...

It lookedeasy, but...

发生了怪事首先他们...

oh, whathappened. First they...

妈妈度假是什么意思?

Mama, what isvacationmean?

度假?

Vacation?

爸爸去哪儿了?

Where Daddy went?

度假就是你去一个地方...

Vacation is when you go somewhere...

然后就不再回来

and you don‘t ever comeback.

总之我想你可以说

Anyway, Iguessyou could say

我和妈妈无依无靠

me and Mama was on our own.

但我们不介意

But we didn‘tmind.

我们的房子总住满了人

Our house was neverempty.

经常是人来人往的

There was alwaysfolkscoming and going.

开饭了!

Supper!

大家来吃晚饭啦!

It s supper, everyone!

这看起来很特别

That sure looksspecial.

有时有这么多人和我们一起住

Sometimes, we had so many people staying with us

每个房间都住满了旅客

that every room was filled, withtravelers, you know,

这些人带着行李箱子

folks living out of theirsuitcases

还有帽子箱子还有样品箱子

and hat cases and sample cases.

福雷斯·甘吃晚饭了!福雷斯?

Forrest Gump, it‘ssuppertime! Forrest?

有一次又有位年青人和我们住一起

One time, a young man was staying with us,

他带着一个吉它箱子

and he had him aguitarcase.

你从来逮不到兔子

Well, you arenever caught a rabbit

你也不是...

And you arenot

我的朋友

Friend of mine

福雷斯

Forrest,

叫你不要打扰这位叔叔

I told you not tobotherthis nice young man.

不没关系太太

No, that s all right, ma am.

我在弹吉它给他听

I was showing him a thing or two on theguitar.

好吧你可以来吃晚饭了

All right. Supper sreadyif y all want to eat.

行好极了谢谢你太太

Yeah, thatsoundsgood. Thank you, ma am

(六)

我喜欢那吉它

I liked thatguitar.

它很好听

Itsoundedgood.

我伴着音乐移动着脚步

I startedmovingaround to the music,

扭着我的臀部

swingingmy hips.

哭喊不停

Cryingall the time

那天晚上

This one night,

我和妈妈出去购物

me and Mama was out shopping,

我们路过文斯家私商店

and we walked by Vincy‘s Furniture andApplianceStore,

你猜怎么着?

and guess what?

你只不过是一条猎犬

You aren’t nothingbut a hound dog

哭喊不停

Cryingall the time

你只不过是一条猎犬

You arenothingbut a hound dog

小孩子不能看这个

This is not for children‘s eyes.

哭喊不停

Cryingall the time

几年以后

Some years later,

听说那位帅哥被人称为"猫王"

that handsomeyoung man who they called theKing,

嗯他唱的歌实在太多

well, he sung too many songs.

结果他得了心脏病什么的

Had himself a heartattackor something.

看来"王"确实是不好当啊

It must behardbeing a king.

你知道你的记忆有时清楚得不得了

You know, it isfunnyhow you remember some things,

有时却什么也不记得

but some things you can‘t.

swing n. v.摇摆,悬挂

eg:The sail of the little boat swung crazily from one side to the other.

这艘小船的船帆发疯似地左右摇晃着。

ApplianceStore电器商店

eg:A blonde went to the appliance store and found a bargain. "I would like to buy this TV, " she told the salesman.

一个金发女郎走进一家电器商店,看到特价促销,她对售货员说:“我要买这个电视机”

(七)

你要开始努力学习了福雷斯

You do your verybestnow, Forrest.

我一定会的妈妈

Isurewill, Mama.

我记得第一次乘校车去上学

Irememberthe bus ride on the first day of school

非常清楚

very well.

你上不上车?

Are youcomingalong?

妈妈说不要上陌生人的车子

Mama said not to betaking ridesfromstrangers.

这是校车

This is the bus toschool.

我是福雷斯...福雷斯·甘

I m Forrest... Forrest Gump.

我是多萝西·哈里斯

I m Dorothy Harris.

嗯现在我们不是陌生人了

Well, now we ain t strangersanymore.

这位子有人了

This seat staken.

有人了

It‘s taken.

你不准坐这儿

You can‘tsithere.

你知道孩子记事实在奇怪

You know, it is funny what a young manrecollects,

我不记得我的出生

Because I don’t remember beingborn.

我不记得我的第一份圣诞礼物

I don‘trecallwhat I got for my first Christmas,

我也不记得

and I don‘t know

我第一次去野餐

when I went on my firstoutdoorpicnic,

但我却记得

but I do remember

我第一次听到最甜的声音

the first time I heard thesweetestvoice

在整个世界上

in the wide world.

你愿意的话可以坐这儿

You can sit here if youwant.

我一生再没见过如此美丽的人

I had never seen anything sobeautifulin my life.

她就象一位天使

She was like anangel.

你想坐还是不想坐?

Well, are you going to sitdownor aren‘t you?

take a ride:搭乘,兜风

eg: Sue likes to take a ride on the doubledecker.

苏喜欢乘坐双层汽车兜风。

recollect v.回忆,想起

eg: She recollected sadly that she and Ben used to laugh a lot.

她伤心地回忆起以前她和本经常笑声不断。

(八)

你的腿怎么啦?

What iswrongwith your legs?

没什么谢谢你

Um,nothingat all, thank you.

我的的腿好得很

My legs are just fine anddandy.

我和她在并排坐在校车里

I just sat next to her on that bus

去学校途中我们一直在说话

and had a conversation all the way to school.

当时我的背象个问号那么弯

My back iscrookedlike a question mark.

除了妈妈没有人和我说话

Next to Mama, no one ever talked to me

或问我问题

or asked mequestions.

你是不是有点傻?

Are youstupidor something?

妈妈说"做傻事的才是傻瓜"

Mama says, "Stupid is asstupiddoes."

我叫珍妮

I m Jenny.

我叫福雷斯...福雷斯·甘

I m Forrest... Forrest Gump.

由那天开始我们经常在一起

From that day on, we was alwaystogether.

珍妮和我形影不离

Jenny and me was likepeasand carrots.

她教我怎么爬树

She taught me how toclimb.

快福雷斯你能做到

Move, Forrest, you can do it.

我教她怎么摇摆

I showed her how todangle.

"一个好小..."

"A good little..."

她帮我学怎么认字

She helped melearnhow to read,

我教她怎么倒挂

and I showed her how to swing.

有时我们就那么坐着

Sometimes, we d just sit out

等星星出来

and wait for thestars.

妈妈会担心我的

Mama is going to worry about me.

再呆一会儿

Juststaya little longer.

不知为什么珍妮从来不爱回家

For some reason, Jenny didn’t neverwantto go home.

好吧珍妮我再呆一会儿

Ok, Jenny, I ll stay.

她是我最好的朋友

She was my mostspecialfriend.

我唯一的朋友

My only friend.

dandy

adj.上等的,极好的,n.花花公子

eg: This is all fine and dandy, but once you start your diet, you have to stop reading and watching somuch.

这很好,但是一旦你开始节食,你必需停止浏览和观看那么多。

crook

v.使弯曲,欺骗 n.骗子

eg: He is a crook.

他是个骗子。

peasand carrots

形影不离

eg: wish to be a ray of dust in the air, and you were like peas and carrots.

我愿是空气中的一缕尘埃,可以与你形影不离。

dangle

v.摇晃地悬挂着

eg: They want our personal information to dangle in front of advertisers.

他们想用我们的个人信息同广告商们周旋。

(九)

妈妈总是对我说

Now, my mama alwaystoldme

每天都会有奇迹

thatmiracleshappen every day

有些人并不同意

Some people don‘t think so,

但这是真的

but they do.

嗨傻瓜!

Hey, dummy!

你是哑巴还是真的是傻瓜?

Are youdumb, or just plainstupid?

喂我是福雷斯·甘

Look, I m Forrest Gimp.

快跑福雷斯

Just runaway, Forrest.

跑福雷斯!

Run, Forrest!

快跑!快!

Run away! Hurry!

骑上自行车!

Get thebikes!

我们去捉他!快点!

Let s get him! Come on!

小心点阿甘!

Lookout, Gump!

我们来捉你了!

We re going togetyou!

跑福雷斯跑!

Run, Forrest, run!

跑福雷斯!

Run, Forrest!

你给我回来!

Comebackhere, you!

跑福雷斯!

Run, Forrest!

跑!

Run!

你现在大概不会相信我的话...

Now, you wouldn‘tbelieveif I told you...

但我跑起来像风一样

but I could run like thewindblows.

从那天开始

From that day on,

如果我要去哪里

if I was goingsomewhere,

我就跑着去

I wasrunning.

dumb

adj.哑巴的,不能说话的

eg:He has been dumb from birth.

他生来就是哑巴。

windblow

刮风

eg:And they felt wind blow in their hair and the vanished just like Megan.

这时,他们觉得有风吹过,紧接着就消失了,和梅金一样……

最新资讯


Copyright © 2010-2022