生活大爆炸第一季台词中英文「经典美剧生活大爆炸第1季第2集中英文剧本台词字幕美剧学英语」

来源:TVB影视大全人气:183更新:2023-03-19 06:49:56

没有花生

*****no peanuts.

但有花生油吧?

But does it have peanut oil?

我不清楚

I'm not sure.

你们每个人都盯着Howard 以防他突然肿胀

Everyone keep an eye on Howard in case he starts to swell up.

既然现在不是看 你可以吃我的肾上腺素

Since it's not bee season,you can have my epinephrine.

有筷子吗?

Are there any chopsticks.

你不需要筷子 这是泰国菜

You don't need chopsticks. This is Thai food.

又来啦

Here we go.

泰国自19世纪后半期起使用餐叉

Thailand has had the fork since the latter half of the 19th Century.

有趣的是 他们不直接叉食物进嘴

Interestingly,they don't actually put the fork in their mouth--

而是叉食物进汤匙 再送进嘴里

they use it to put the food on a spoon which then goes into their mouth.

你敢不敢找他要餐巾纸?

Ask him for a napkin. I dare you.

我去开门

I'll get it.

我看起来肿吗? 我觉得有点鼓鼓的

Do I look puffy? I feel puffy.

- 嗨 Leonard - 嗨 Penny

- Hey,Leonard. - Oh,hi,Penny.

- 打扰到你们了? - 没有

- Am I interrupting? -No.

你没有肿胀 Howard

You're not swelling,Howard.

不 不 看我的手指 就像维也纳腊肠

No,no,look at my fingers. They're like Vienna sausages.

看起来你有客人

Sounds like you have company.

他们哪儿也不去

They're not going anywhere.

你刚下班啊 工作怎么样?

So,you're coming home from work. That's great. Howwaswork?

你知道嘛 芝士蛋糕工厂

Well,you know,it's a Cheesecake Factory.

人们购买蛋糕 我给他们就行

People order cheesecake and I bring it to them.

也就是说你类似于是 碳水化合物的运送系统

So you kind of act like a carbohydrate delivery system.

是啊 随便你怎么叫它 我能拿到基本工资

Yeah. Call it whatever you want,I get minimum wage.

好吧 不管怎么说 我在想你能不能帮我个忙?

Yeah. Um,anyways,I was wondering if you could help me out with something.

没问题

Yes. I've kinda had...

太好了 明天我有些家具要运过来 我可能不在家 所以...

Okay,Great. I'm having some furniture delivered tomorrow and I may not be here,so... Oh.

你...你们好

H - Hello.

抱歉?

I'm sorry?

没人用俄语夸奖过你的绝世美貌吗?

Haven't you ever been told how beautiful you are in flawless Russian?

- 不 没有 - 你得习惯这个

- No,I haven't. - Get used to it.

呃 我可能很难习惯

Yeah. I probably won't.

- 嘿 Sheldon - 嗨

- Hey,Sheldon. - Hi.

嘿 Raj

Hey,Raj.

还是不理我 嗯?

Still not talking to me,huh?

别放在心上 这是他的病状 他没法和女人说话

Don't take it personally,it's his pathology. He can't talk to women.

没法和迷人的女人说话 而你是芝士蛋糕香气逼人的女神

******Or in your case,a cheesecake - scented goddess.

那么 有家具要搬过来?

So there's gonna be some furniture delivered?

对 如果明天送来时我不在 你能帮我签收一下吗?

Yeah,yeah. If it gets here and I'm not here tomorrow,could you just sign for it

然后搬进我的房间?

and have them put it in my apartment?

- 没问题 - 太好了

- No problem. - Great.

这是我的备用钥匙 谢谢

Here's my spare key. Thank you.

- Penny 等等 - 怎么?

- Penny,wait. - Yeah?

呃...

Uh...

如果你没别的计划

If you don't have any other plans,

要不来和我们一起吃泰国菜 还有超人电影马拉松?

do you want to join us for Thai food and aSuperman movie marathon?

马拉松? 哇噢 你们那儿有多少部超人电影?

A marathon? Wow. How many Supermanmoviesarethere?

你开玩笑 对吧?

You're kidding,right?

我超喜欢那部 路易丝·莱恩从直升机上坠下

I do like the one where Lois Lane falls from the helicopter

超人嗖地一下过去接住她

and Superman swooshes down and catches her.

那是哪一部?

Which one was that?

就一部

One. One. One.

你知道那场景里 充斥着科学错误吧

You realize that scene was rife with scientific inaccuracy.

是啊 我知道 人类不能飞

Yes,I know,men can't fly.

不 不 让我们假设人类可以

No,no. Let's assume that they can.

路易丝·莱恩以32英尺/秒平方的 初始加速度急速坠落

Lois Lane is falling,accelerating at an initial rate of 32 feet per second per second.

超人突然下降 用钢铁般的手臂接住她

Superman swoops down to save her by reaching out two arms of steel.

莱恩小姐此时大约速度在120英里/时

Miss Lane,who is now traveling at approximately 120 miles an hour,

猛撞上超人的手臂后 她会马上被切成三等分

hits them and is immediately sliced into three equal pieces.

除非超人赶上她的速度并减速

Unless Superman matches her speed and decelerates.

哪还有时间 先生? 哪有时间?

In what space,sir? In what space?

她离地面只有两英尺

She's two feet above the ground.

坦白讲 如果他真的爱她 就应该让她直接撞地

Frankly,if he really loved her,he'd let her hit the pavement.

那会是种更仁慈的死法

It'd be a more merciful death.

抱歉 你全部的争论 都只是建立在一个假设上

Excuse me,your entire argument is predicated on the assumption

假设超人的飞行能力 是一种力量的特技

that Superman's flight is a feat of strength.

你知道自己说什么吗?

Are you listening to yourself?

这一点是毋庸置疑的啊

It is well established that Superman's flight is a feat of strength.

这是他跳跃高楼能力的延伸

It is an extension of his ability to leap tall buildings,

是他从太阳光中获取的能力

an ability he derives from exposure to Earth's yellow sun.

你没发现问题吗? 那他在夜里怎么飞行?

And you don't have a problem with that? How does he fly at night?

哦 结合月球的日光反射

Oh,a combination of the moon's solar reflection

以及氪星人皮肤细胞中贮存的能量

and the energy-storage capacity of Kryptonian skin cells.

我要回去洗个手先

I'm just gonna go wash up.

我那儿有2600本连环画册

I have 2,600 comic books in there.

你敢不敢去找出 所谓的"氪星人皮肤细胞"的内容?

I challenge you to find a single reference to Kryptonian skin cells.

接受挑战

Challenge accepted.

我们被锁在外面了

We're locked out.

还有 漂亮女孩也走了

Also,the pretty girl left.

好了 房间在四楼 可是电梯坏了

OK,tment's on the fourth floor but the elevator's broken,

所以你们得...

so you're gonna have to...

你们就这么走了? 好吧 没事 谢谢

Oh,you're just gonna be done? Okay. Cool. Thanks

我们自己搬上去吧

I guess we'll just bring it up ourselves.

我不这么想

I hardly think so.

为什么不?

Why not?

呃 我们没有手推车

Well,we don't have a dolly,

没有升降运送带 也没有那么强悍的上肢力量

or lifting belts or any measurable upper-body strength.

我们不需要靠蛮力 我们是物理学家

We don't need strength-- we're physicists.

我们是阿基米德的精英后代

We are the intellectual descendants of Archimedes.

给我一个杠杆 一个支点 我就能撬动地球

Give me a fulcrum and a lever and I can move the Earth.

可问题是...我没有

It's just a matter of... I don't have this.

我没有! 我没有!!

I don't have this! I do not have this!!

阿基米德会为你骄傲的

Archimedes would be so proud.

你有办法吗?

Do you have any ideas?

有 但都需要绿灯侠和能量指环

Yes,but they all involve a green lantern and a power ring.

慢点...慢点

Easy... easy.

很好

Okay.

现在我们弄成了斜面

Now we've got an inclined plane.

运上去所需的力度 按梯角的正弦值减少

The force required to lift is reduced by the sine of the angle of the stairs,

30度角的话 就减少一半力气

call it 30 degrees,so,about half.

才一半

Exactly half.

才一半

Exactly half.

来推吧

Let's push.

看 推动了 很容易

Okay. See,it's moving,this is easy.

一切都是数学原理

It's all in the math.

遇到转角 你用什么公式?

What's your formula for the corner?

什么?

What?

好吧 呃...

Okay,uh...

没问题 你上来这儿帮我拉 然后转弯

okay,yeah,no problem. Just come up here,help me pull and turn.

啊 地心引力 你真是无良的婊子

Ah,gravity,thou art a heartless bitch.

你得明白我们这儿所有的努力

You do understand that our efforts here will

绝不可能增加你和那女人 发生性关系的几率

in no way increase the odds of you having sexual congress with this woman.

男人为女人做事 并不是只求做爱予以回报

Men do things for women without expecting sex.

那是对于做过爱的男人来说

Those would be men who just had sex.

我这么做是想成为一个好邻居

I'm doing this to be a good neighbor.

无论如何 这也绝不会降低几率啊

In any case,there's no way it could lower the odds.

快到了

Almost there.

快到了

Almost there.

- 快到了 - 不 还没到

- Almost there. - No,we're not.

- 对不起 - 不 还没到

- I'm sorry. - No,we're not!

小心你的手指 好的

Watch your fingers. Watch your fingers. Yeah.

上帝啊 我的手指!

Oh,God,my fingers!

你没事吧?

You okay?

不 她... 伟大凯撒的亡灵啊 看看这地方

No,her... Great Caesar's ghost,look at this place.

看来Penny的房间有一点凌乱

So Penny's a little messy.

有一点凌乱?

A little messy?

高次幂Mandelbrot集的复杂数字 才叫有一点凌乱

The Mandelbrot set of complex numbers is a little messy.

这简直是一团糟

This is chaos.

不好意思

Excuse me.

你解释下 一个餐具盘放在沙发上 这样的组织系统能叫合理吗?

Explain to me an organizational system where a tray of flatware on a couch is valid.

现在 我只是假设这是沙发

Now,I'm just inferring that this is a couch

因为证据显示 咖啡桌上正进行一场小型旧货出售

because the evidence suggests the coffee table is having a tiny garage sale.

你有没想过 并不是每个人都觉得必须要...

Did it ever occur to you that not everyone has the compulsive need to sort,

归类 整理 并将一切事物都贴上标签?

organize and label the entire world around them?

没有想过

No.

其实人们不这样 也许你很难相信

Well,they don't. Hard as it may be for you to believe,

大多数人并不用纤维量 去归类他们的芥麦早餐

most people don't sort their breakfast cereal numerically by fiber content.

抱歉 但我认为我们都发现 有时那个很管用

Excuse me,but I think we've both found that helpful at times.

- 快点 我们得走了 - 等一下

- Come on,we should go. - Hang on.

你在干嘛?

What are you doing?

我在清理

I'm straightening up.

Sheldon 这不是你的家

Sheldon,this is not your home.

这根本不能叫家 这是社会恶化的旋涡中心

No,this is not anyone's home. This is a swirling vortex of entropy.

当易装癖住在这儿的时候 你就不计较他怎么糟蹋这的

When the transvestite lived here,you didn't care how he kept the place.

因为他的很完美 当你打开那男人的衣橱时

Because it was immaculate. I mean,you opened that man's closet,

从左到右依次是女士晚礼服

it was left to right evening gowns,

女士短裙 然后是警察制服

cocktail dresses,then his police uniforms.

你去翻他的衣橱干什么?

What were you doing in his closet?

我帮他调试摄像头网线

I helped him run some cable for a web cam.

- 嘿 伙计们 - 嘿 Penny

- Hey,guys. - Oh,hey,Penny.

家具刚到 我们搬上来...刚刚

This just arrived,we just brought this up... just now.

太好了 你们搬上楼来很费劲吧?

Great. Was it hard getting it up the stairs?

- 不 - "不"?

- No. - "No"?

No.

No.

好了 我们出去了

Well,we'll get out of your hair.

太好了 再次谢谢你们

Okay,great. Thank you again.

Penny

Penny...

我只是想让你知道 你没必要这样生活

I just want you to know that you don't have to live like this.

有我在呢

I'm here for you.

他在说什么?

What's he talking about?

- 说笑话 - 我没听懂

- It's a joke. - I don't get it.

是啊 他讲不来笑话的

Yeah,he didn't tell it right.

Sheldon?

Sheldon?

Sheldon?

Sheldon?

哈罗?

Hello?

- Sheldon! - 嘘 嘘

- Sheldon! - Shh,shh,shh.

Penny在睡觉

Penny's sleeping.

你疯了吗?

Are you insane?

你不能就这么闯进一间女人的公寓

You can't just break into a woman's apartment

生更半夜 还打扫整理

in the middle of the night and clean.

我别无选择

I had no choice.

我没法睡着 明明知道 我卧室外是客厅

I couldn't sleep knowing that just outside my bedroom was our living room,

客厅外是走廊

and just outside our living room was that hallway,

而直接紧接走廊的是...这个

and immediately adjacent to the hallway was... this.

你有没想过万一Penny醒了

Do you realize that if Penny wakes up,

该如何解释我们在这儿呢

there is no reasonable explanation as to why we're here.

我刚就给了你一个合理解释

I just gave you a reasonable explanation.

不 不 你给了我一个解释

No,no,you gave me anexplanation.

可它的合理性 得由你的同伴陪审团来裁决

Its reasonableness will be determined by a jury of your peers.

别说笑了

Don't be ridiculous.

我没什么同伴

I have no peers.

Sheldon 我们得出去

Sheldon,we have to get out of here.

也许你得降低声调

You might want to speak in a lower register.

什么?

What?

人类进化使得女性在睡觉时 对高声调的噪音特别敏感

Evolution has made women sensitive to high-pitched noises while they sleep

这样她们就能被哭闹的婴儿唤醒

so that they'll be roused by a crying baby.

如果你不想吵醒她 降低声调

If you want to avoid waking her,speak in a lower register.

太可笑了!

That's ridiculous!

No.

"太可笑了"

"That's ridiculous."

好吧

Fine.

我接受你的假设 拜托 我们走

I accept your premise. Now,please,let's go.

没清理完 我不会走的

I'm not leaving until I'm done.

如果你如此清闲 还不如帮着清理

If you have time to lean,you have time to clean.

噢 该死的

Oh,what the hell.

早上好

Morning.

早上好

Morning.

我得说我睡得非常好

I have to say I slept splendidly.

老实说 睡得不久 但是很深很沉

Granted,not long,but just deeply and well.

我不觉得惊讶

I'm not surprised.

一个有名的民间治愈失眠法 就是闯入邻居的房间打扫清理

A well-known folk cure for insomnia is to break in your neighbor's apartment and clean.

讽刺我吗?

Sarcasm?

你说呢?

You think?

老实说 我的方法也许有些极端

Granted,my methods may have been somewhat unorthodox,

但我认为最终有效地 增进了Penny的生活质量

but I think the end result will be a measurable enhancement to Penny's quality of life.

你说得对 也许今晚我们该再偷溜去 给她的地毯来个泡泡浴

You've convinced me. Maybe tonight we should sneak in and shampoo her carpet.

你不觉得那样太过火了吗?

You don't think that crosses a line?

当然

Yes.

Sheldon 难道要我每次开口讽刺你时 都举块讽刺牌?

For God's sake,Sheldon,do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?

你有讽刺牌?

You have a sarcasm sign?

不 我没有讽刺牌

No,I do not have a sarcasm sign.

你想来些芥麦吗?

Do you want some cereal?

今天感觉真好 我决定选择 架子尾端的低纤维食物

I feel so good today,I'm gonna choose from the low-fiber end of the shelf.

哈罗 蜂蜜泡芙

Hello,Honey Puffs.

狗娘养的!

Son of a bitch!

Penny起床了

Penny's up.

你们这些恶心变态的杂种!

You sick geeky bastards!

她怎么知道是我们?

How did she know it was us?

我也许在她卧室的衣橱 留下了一个暗示性的组织记号

I may have left a suggested organizational schematic for her bedroom closet.

Leonard!

Leonard!

上帝啊 糟糕了

God,this is gonna be bad.

再见 蜂蜜泡芙 哈罗 大糠芥麦

Good-bye,Honey Puffs. Hello,Big Bran.

你们昨晚趁我睡着时 进了我的房间?!

You came into my apartment last night while I was sleeping?!

是的 但只是帮你清理房间

Yes,but only to clean.

顶多也就是整理 本质上讲 你并不脏

Really more to organize. You're not actually dirty,per se.

把钥匙还给我

Give me back my key.

我非常抱歉

I'm very,very sorry.

你们知道这有多么可怕吗?

Do you understand how creepy this is?

是的 我们昨晚详细地讨论过了

Oh,yes,we discussed it at length last night.

我的房间 趁我睡着时?!

In my apartment,while I was sleeping?!

还打鼾 那也许是种鼻窦传染病

And snoring. And that's probably just a sinus infection.

但那会引发睡眠时呼吸暂停 你最好去看耳鼻喉科医师

But it could be sleep apnea. You might want to see an otolaryngologist.

就是看咽喉的医生

A throat doctor.

哪种医生能从屁股里提鞋?

And what kind of doctor removes shoes from asses?

依深度来看 那可能是直肠病医生 或是普通外科医生

Depending on the depth,that's either a... proctologist or a general surgeon.

"讽刺"

SAICASM

上帝!

God!

Penny 你现在的想法完全正确 也许再过一会儿

Penny,I think what you're feeling is perfectly valid and maybe a little bit later today

当你感到不是那么...

when you're feeling a little less...

该怎么说 被冒犯时

for lack of a better word-- violated,

我们可以再谈谈这件事

maybe we can talk about this some more.

- 离我远点 - 当然 那也是种方法

- Stay away from me. - Sure,that's another way to go.

Penny Penny! 等等

Penny,Penny! Hold on.

澄清一下 因为你离开后 这儿会展开讨论

Just to clarify,because there will be a discussion when you leave,

你是只反对我们 趁你睡着时偷溜进你房间

is your objection solely to our presence in the apartment while you were sleeping,

还是也反对被强迫接受一个 全新而井井有条的模范房间?

or do you also object to the imposition of a new organizational paradigm.

呃 这个回答太含糊了

Well,that was a little non-responsive.

你得马上大步走去 正式向她道歉

You are going to march yourself over there right now and apologize.

有什么好笑的?

What's funny?

那不是讽刺吗?

That wasn't sarcasm?

不是

No.

哇 小子 今早什么话都是你说了算啊

Whoo,boy,you are all over the place this morning.

我有一个硕士学位 两个博士学位 我不应该这么做

I have a master's and two Ph.D.s,I should not have to do this.

什么事?!

What?!

对于昨晚发生的事 我真挚地向你道歉

I am truly sorry for what happened last night.

我负全部责任

I take full responsibility.

而且我希望不会影响到 你对Leonard的看法

And I hope that it won't color your opinion of Leonard,

他不仅仅是个好人 而且我听说 他是个温和细心的好情人

who is not only a wonderful guy,but also,I hear,a gentle and thorough lover.

我尽力了

I did what I could.

嗨 Raj

Hey,Raj.

嘿 听着

Hey,listen.

我不知道你是否听说了昨晚 Leonard和Sheldon干的事

I don't know if you heard about what happened last night with Leonard and Sheldon,

但我是真的很生气

but I'm really upset about it.

我是说 他们... 居然闯进我的房间打扫

I mean,they just... they let themselves into my place and then they cleaned it.

你能相信吗?

Can you even believe that?

她离我非常近

she's standing very close to me.

哦 她闻起来真香

Oh,my,she does smell good.

什么味道 香草?

What is that,vanilla?

知道吗 在我家乡 如果有人这样做 你直接毙了他 明白吗?

You know,where I come from,if someone comes into your house at night,you shoot. Okay?

不仅仅是射伤他

And you don't shoot to wound.

我是说 好吧 我姐姐把她丈夫开枪打死了

I mean,all right,my sister shot her husband,

但只是意外 他们喝醉了

but it was an accident,they were drunk.

等等 我刚说什么?

Wait,what was I saying?

她的话真多

She's so chatty.

也许爸妈说得对

Maybe my parents are right.

也许我最好和一个印度女孩远走高飞

Maybe I'd be better off with an Indian girl.

我们有相同的文化背景

We'd have the same cultural background

我妻子可以给孩子们唱同样的摇篮曲 就像我妈妈对我唱的一样

and my wife could sing to my children the same lullabies my mother sang to me.

很明显他们是好意 但我只是...

It's obvious that they meant well,but I'm just...

我这段时间很难熬 就像我说的 我和男友分手了...

I'm having a really rough time. Like I said,I broke up with my boyfriend and...

因为我生命中出现的 大部分男人都是混蛋

I mean,just because most of the men I've known in my life happen to be jerks,

但并不表明我能假定 Leonard和Sheldon也是

doesn't mean I should just assume Leonard and Sheldon are.

对吗?

Right?

她问我问题了 我应该点头

She asked me a question. I should probably nod.

我就是这么想的 谢谢你的倾听

That's exactly what I thought. Thank you for listening.

你真是个好人

You're a doll.

哇哦 转动你的骨盘

Uh-oh. Turn your pelvis.

喔!

Phew!

拿张纸巾吧 哥们 尝到逊的滋味了吧

Grab a napkin,homie. You just got served.

好了 你赢了

It's fine. You-You win.

怎么回事?

What's his problem?

他假想的女友和他分手了

His imaginary girlfriend broke up with him.

又来了

Been there.

哈罗

Hello.

抱歉迟到了 我在走廊和Penny聊天

Sorry I'm late,but I was in the hallway,chatting up Penny.

真的? 你 Rajesh Koothrappali 和Penny说话了?

Really? You,Rajesh Koothrappali,spoke to Penny?

事实上 我更多的是倾听者 而非叙述者

Actually,I was less the chatter than the chat-ee.

她说了些什么? 她还生我气吗?

What did she say? Is she still mad at me?

呃 她开始很生气

Well,she was upset at first,

但可能因为她姐姐开枪射死过某人

but probably because her sister shot somebody.

但然后提到了你们 再然后就抱了我

But then there was something about you,and then she hugged me.

她抱你? 怎么抱你的?

She hugged you? How'd she hug you?

我闻到的是她的香水味吗?

Is that her perfume I smell?

令人陶醉 不是吗?

Intoxicating,isn't it?

Hi.

怎么了?

What's going on?

呃...是这样

Um... here's the thing.

"Penny"

"Penny,

"就像奥本海默站出来 为他发明第一枚原子弹而道歉"

"just as Oppenheimer came to regret his contributions "to the first atomic bomb,

"我同样感到抱歉"

"so too I regret my participation in what was,

"为我参与的一点判断失误"

"at the very least,an error in judgment.

"人类伟大实验的标志在于 主动承认错误"

"The hallmark of the great human experiment "is the willingness to recognize one's mistakes.

"这些错误 例如居里夫人发现的镭"

"Some mistakes,such as Madam Curie's discovery of radium,

"被发现具有巨大的科学研究潜力"

"turned out to have great scientific potential,

"虽然她此后死于 慢性而痛苦的辐射中毒"

"even though she would later die a slow,painful death "from radiation poisoning.

"另一例子 在埃博拉病毒的研究领域"

Another example,from the field of Ebola research..."

Leonard?

Leonard?

嗯?

Yeah?

我们没事了

We're okay.

- 62个木钉 - 有

-62*** - Check.

- 一包飞利浦螺旋钉 - 有

- One package Phillips head screws. - Check.

伙计们 我在农场长大的好不好

You guys,seriously,I grew up on a farm,okay?

我大概12岁时就重组了 一台拖拉机发动机

I rebuilt a tractor engine when I was,like,12.

我想我能组装这样一个 便宜的瑞典货家庭影院

I think I can put together a cheap,Swedish media center.

不 让我们来 考虑到这是我们唯一能做的

No,please. We insist. It's the least we can do,considering.

考虑到什么? 这地方看起来多棒?

Considering what? How great this place looks?

- 伙计 我害怕这个 - 什么?

Oh,boy. I was afraid of this. What?

这些说明书尽是组装这些配件 最没有想象力的方法

These instructions are a pictographic representation of the least imaginative way

真是形象代表啊

to assemble these components.

这就是为什么瑞典没有太空计划

This,right here is why Sweden has no space program.

呃 在商店里看起来还不错

Well,it-it looked pretty good in the store.

这个设计效率很低 比方说 Penny有一台纯平电视

It is an inefficient design. For example,Penny has a flat screen TV,

这意味着后面的空间都浪费了

which means all the space behind it is wasted.

我们可以把她的立体音响放在后面

We could put her stereo back there.

怎么控制调节呢?

And control it how?

接一个红外线转发器

Run an infrared repeater.

这边发射区域 这边发射器 简单易行

Photo cell here,emitter here,easy-peasy.

好主意 那你怎么散热?

Good point. How are you going to cool it?

嘿 伙计们 我知道了

Hey,guys,I got this.

等等 Penny

Hang on,Penny.

扇子如何? 这里和这里

How about fans? Here and here.

还是不行 可能会有噪音

Also inefficient,and might be loud.

液体冷却剂如何? 也许放个玻璃缸泵在这儿

How about liquid coolant? Maybe a little aquarium pump here,

装四分之一英尺的PVC...

run some quarter-inch PVC...

伙计们 这个其实真的很简单

Guys,this is actually really simple.

等等 亲爱的 男人在做事

Hold on,honey. Men at work.

PVC从这儿下来

The PVC comes down here.

也许一点褶皱的金属片 作散热器放这儿

Maybe a little corrugated sheet metal as a radiator here.

真的吗? 指指看 在哪儿放水柱 水闸 和蓄水池

Oh,really? Show me where we put a drip tray,a sluice,and an overflow reservoir.

如果要引水进来 我们就得接地线

If water's involved,we're going to have to ground the crap out of the thing.

伙计们 这儿很热 我想我要把衣服都脱了

Guys,it's hot in here. I think I'll just take off all my clothes.

哦 我明白了

Oh,I've got it.

要不我们换掉面板A B和F 横木H 用航行器使用的铝?

What about if we replace panels A,B and F and crossbar H with aircraft-grade aluminum?

对 那这整个就是一个大散热器

Right. Then the entire thing is one big heat sink.

完美 Leonard 你和Sheldon去废品回收站

Perfect. Leonard,why don't you and Sheldon go to the junkyard

找些六平方米的废铝片

and pick up about six square meters of scrap aluminum?

Raj和我去实验室弄些氧乙炔炬

Raj and I will run down to my lab and get the oxyacetylene torch.

- 一小时后见? - 就这样

Meet back here in an hour? Done.

明白

Got it.

好吧 这里看起来确实不错

Okay,this place does look pretty good.

最新资讯


Copyright © 2010-2022