老友记第一季第6集台词「老友记第一季第六集中英文台词完整版Part2」

来源:TVB影视大全人气:868更新:2023-03-19 09:00:42

别担心 我想他会接受的

Don't worry. I imagine he'd be okay with you

因为他就是这么接受伊森的

because really he's okay with Ethan.

伊森 还有个伊森

Ethan? There's, there's an Ethan?

伊森 是我的男友

Mmmm... Ethan is my... boyfriend.

什么

What?!

告诉我

So explain something to me here, uh,

你觉得我们之间会是什么关系呢

what kind of a relationship do you imagine us having

既然你已有丈夫和男友

if you already have a husband and a boyfriend?

大概是炮友关系吧

I suppose mainly sexual.

真是遗憾你们吹了

Oh. I'm sorry it didn't work out.

什么吹了 周四我还要和她约会

What 'not work out'? I'm seeing her again on Thursday.

难道你没听懂

Didn't you listen to the story?

难道你没听懂 这太离谱了

Didn't you listen to the story? This is twisted!

你怎能和这种女人交往

How could you get involved with a woman like this?

开始我也无法接受

Well, y'know, I had some trouble with it at first too,

但后来我想

but the way I look at it is,

这事我完全不吃亏啊

I get all the good stuff all the fun,

可以甜言蜜语 男欢女爱

all the talking, all the sex,

不用负任何责任

and none of the responsibility.

这是每个男人的梦想

I mean, this is every guy's fantasy!

是吗 未必吧

Oh, yeah. That is not true.

罗斯 这是你的梦想吗

Ross, is this your fantasy?

当然不可能

No, of course not!

好吧 是

Yeah, yeah, it is.

你们男生不介意和

So you guys don't mind going out with Someone else

已有对象的女人交往吗

who's going out with someone else?

我办不到

I couldn't do it.

干得好 乔伊

Good for you, Joey.

和女人交往时 我必须确定

When I'm with a woman, I need to know that

我交往的对象比她多

I'm going out with more people than she is.

一夫一妻 值得商榷

Well, y'know, monogamy can be a, uh, tricky concept.

就人类学的观点而言

I mean, anthropologically speaking-

行 这是你们的损失

Fine. Fine, alright, now you'll never know.

逗你的

We're kidding.

快说 我们想知道

Come on, tell us!

好吧 理查德·里奇提出这样的理论

Alright. There's a theory, put forth by Richard Leakey-

现在都这样打招呼吗 我喜欢

Are we greeting each other this way now? Cause I like that.

瞧 我大扫除了

Look! I cleaned!

我擦窗户拖地板

I did the windows, I did the floors...

我甚至还用了吸尘器上的所有装置

I even used all the attachments on the vacuum,

除了圆形有鬃毛那个之外

except that little round one with the bristles,

因为我不知道用途为何

I don't know what that's for.

没人知道 我们也不该问

Oh yeah, nobody knows. And we're not supposed to ask.

你们感觉怎样

Well, what think?

很干净啊 看起来很好 好极了

Very clean! It looks great! Terrific!

看来你把绿色软椅也挪动了

...Oh! I-I see you moved the green ottoman.

你怎么想这样做呢

How-how did that happen?

我不知道 我觉得摆那儿会更好看

I dunno.. I-I thought it looked better there.

而且这样 咖啡桌旁就多了一个座位

And I- and also, it's an extra seat around the coffee table.

是啊 这倒有意思

Yeah, yeah, it's interesting..

这样好了 只是为了好玩

but you know what? Just for fun,

我们看它在原来位置的感觉如何

let's see what it looked like in the old spot.

只是做个比较

Alright, just to compare.

看一下 嗯 放那儿也不错

Let's see. Well, it looks good there too.

就摆那儿一阵子吧

Let's just leave it there for a while.

我无法相信你竟敢搬动那个绿软椅

I can't believe you tried to move the green ottoman.

幸好你没摊开摆杂志

Thank God you didn't try to fan out the magazines.

否则她铁定会挖出你的眼睛

I mean, she'll scratch your eyes right out.

各位 我没那么凶吧

You guys, I am not that bad!

没错 莫妮卡 你就那么凶

Yeah, you are, Monica.

记得我们住在一起时吗

Remember when I lived with you?

你就像个 那啥 你懂的

You were like, a little, you know,

这太不公平了

That is so unfair!

拜托 我们小时候时

Oh come on! When we were kids,

你的邋遢娃娃是唯一不邋遢的

yours was the only Raggedy Ann doll that wasn't raggedy!

好吧 我有责任感 有组织性

Okay, so I'm responsible, I'm organised.

可是我也能很懒散

But hey, I can be a kook.

好吧 懒女人 想像这个情况

Alright, you madcap gal. Try to imagine this.

电话账单来了 但你不能立刻去交钱

The phone bill arrives, but you don't pay it right away.

-为什么 -因为你是个大懒人

- Why not? - Because you're a kook!

直拖到他们寄催缴通知单来

Instead you wait until they send you a notice.

我可以办到

I could do that.

你让我去买日常用品

Okay, uh, you let me go grocery shopping,

我买了洗衣粉

and I buy laundry detergent,

但是很难倒出来的那种

but it's not the one with the easy-pour spout.

为什么有人会那样做

Why would someone do that?! ...

有人会想

One might wonder.

有人在咖啡桌上留下杯子

Someone's left a glass on the coffee table.

桌上没有杯垫

There's no coaster.

天气很热 那是一杯冷饮

It's a cold drink, it's a hot day.

冷气凝结的小水珠

Little beads of condensation are inching their way

逐渐逼近桌面

closer and closer to the surface of the wood...

够了

STOP IT!!

天啊没错 我到底是谁

Oh my God. It's true! Who am I?

莫妮卡 你就是贤妻良母

Monica? You're Mom.

天啊 好 我会去的

Uh huh.. uh huh... oh my God! Okay! Okay, I'll be there!

我的经纪人打来的

That was my agent.

他安排我在阿尔·帕西诺的新片中演出

My agent has just gotten me a job... in the new Al Pacino movie!

太棒了

Oh my God! Whoah!

演什么角色

Well, what's the part?

你们能相信吗是阿尔·帕西诺

Can you believe this? Al Pacino!

我就是喜欢他才立志要当演员

This guy's the reason I became an actor!

未完

以上内容均为网络免费获取资源加工整理,仅限学习交流使用

最新资讯


Copyright © 2010-2022