冰与火之歌台词 英文「冰与火之歌第1季第7集中英文剧本台词字幕美剧学英语」

来源:TVB影视大全人气:868更新:2023-03-19 09:32:01

权力的游戏

第一季 第七集

龙堡字幕组 & 衣柜字幕组

"You Win or You Die"

第七集 “不胜则死”

"Summoned to court to answer for the crimes

...即刻入朝为汝之封臣

of your bannerman Gregor Clegane,

“魔山”

the Mountain"...

格雷果·克里冈

Uh, "arrive within the fortnight

所犯之暴行 承担罪责

or be branded an enemy of the Crown."

限期两周抵达 否则便是自承叛党

Poor Ned Stark...

可怜的奈德·史塔克

泰温·兰尼斯特

凯岩城公爵 西境守护 王后之父

Brave man, terrible judgment.

有勇气 没脑子

Attacking him was stupid.

袭击他是件蠢事

Lannisters

兰尼斯特家的人

don't act like fools.

不干蠢事

Are you gonna say something clever?

你觉得自己办得聪明?

Go on, say something clever.

说吧 你哪里聪明了?

Catelyn Stark took my brother.

凯特琳·史塔克抓了我弟弟

Why is he still alive?

那他为什么还活着?

- Tyrion? - Ned Stark.

- 提利昂? - 奈德·史塔克

One of our men interfered,

我正准备解决他...

speared him through the leg before I could finish him.

有个手下插手 刺穿了他的腿

Why is he still alive?

他为什么还活着?

- It wouldn't have been clean. - Clean.

- 这样杀他不光彩 - 光彩?

You spend too much time worrying about

你太在乎

what other people think of you.

别人怎么看你了

詹姆·兰尼斯特

御林铁卫队长 王后的孪生弟弟 “弑君者”

I could care less what anyone thinks of me.

我不在乎别人怎么看我

That's what you want people to think of you.

你以为你做得到吗?

It's the truth.

我就是这样的人

When you hear them whispering

也就是说你能接受

"Kingslayer" behind your back--

别人在背后指指点点

doesn't it bother you?

叫你“弑君者”?

Of course it bothers me.

我不接受

The lion doesn't concern himself

为什么狮子要在意

with the opinions of the sheep.

绵羊的看法?

I suppose I should be grateful that your vanity

是不是我还得感谢你的虚荣

got in the way of your recklessness.

帮咱们家躲过一场冲动引发的灾祸?

I'm giving you half of our forces--

这里有三万军队

30,000 men.

我把一半给你

You will bring them to Catelyn Stark's girlhood home

我要你踏平凯特琳·徒利的娘家

and remind her that Lannisters

让她领教兰尼斯特

pay their debts.

有债必还

I didn't realize you placed such a high value on my brother's life.

想不到你挺在乎我弟弟的

He's a Lannister.

他是兰尼斯特家的人

He might be the lowest of the Lannisters, but he's one of us.

即便是最低贱的兰尼斯特 也是我们中的一员

And every day that he remains a prisoner,

而对手每关押他一天

the less our name commands respect.

我们的威信就减弱一分

So the lion does concern himself with the opinions of--

所以说狮子还是在意...

No, it's not an opinion. It's a fact.

不 这不是在意 这是我们昭告天下的公理:

If another House can seize one of our own

决不容忍任何家族冒犯我们之后

and hold him captive with impunity,

能够全身而退

we are no longer a House to be feared.

我们要让全天下畏惧

Your mother's dead.

你母亲已经去世

Before long I'll be dead.

我早晚也会离去

And you

甚至你

and your brother and your sister

你弟弟

and all of her children. All of us dead;

你姐姐和她所有的孩子

all of us rotting in the ground.

终有一天也要尽归尘土

It's the family name that lives on.

只有家族将永世长存

It's all that lives on.

繁衍不息

Not your personal glory, not your honor,

你个人的荣耀 个人的得失在家族面前

but family.

都不值一提

Do you understand?

明白吗?

You're blessed with abilities that few men possess.

诸神让你生来武艺超群

You are blessed to belong to the most powerful family in the kingdoms.

诸神让你降生于七国中最强大的家族

And you are still blessed with youth.

而你现在还年轻

And what have you done with these blessings, huh?

但你看看自己是怎么挥霍青春的 嗯?

You've served as a glorified bodyguard for two kings--

你自以为光鲜地去为两任国王当保镖...

one a madman, the other a drunk.

结果一个是疯子 一个是酒鬼

The future of our family will be determined in these next few months.

现下家族兴衰在此一举

We could establish a dynasty that will last a thousand years.

未来几个月 我们要么建立一个千年王朝...

Or we could collapse into nothing, as the Targaryens did.

要么像坦格利安家一样灰飞烟灭

I need you to become the man you were always meant to be.

我要你挣开枷锁 肩负使命

Not next year. Not tomorrow.

不是明年 不是明天

Now.

现在

You're in pain.

你的伤没好

I've had worse, My Lady.

我受过更重的伤 陛下

Perhaps it's time to go home.

或许你该回家去

瑟曦·兰尼斯特

王后

The South doesn't seem to agree with you.

南方不是你该待的地方

艾德·史塔克

御前首相 临冬城公爵 昵称“奈德”

I know the truth Jon Arryn died for.

我知道琼恩·艾林是为什么死的

Do you, Lord Stark?

是吗?史塔克大人

Is that why you called me here, to pose me riddles?

你就为这把我叫来?跟我猜谜语?

Has he done this before?

他打过你吗?

Jaime would have killed him.

詹姆会跟他拼命

My brother is worth a thousand of your friend.

我弟弟胜过你朋友一千倍

Your brother...

你弟弟...

Or your lover?

还是你爱人?

The Targaryens wed brothers and sisters for 300 years

坦格利安家三百年来都是兄妹通婚

to keep bloodlines pure.

以保持血统纯正

Jaime and I are more than brother and sister.

詹姆和我不只是姐弟

We shared a womb.

我俩共享同一子宫

We came into this world together. We belong together.

一起降世 我俩属于彼此

My son saw you with him.

我儿子看见你跟他在一起

Do you love your children?

你很爱你的孩子 对不对?

- With all my heart. - No more than I love mine.

- 全心全意 - 我也是这么爱着自己的孩子

- And they are all Jaime's. - Thank the Gods.

- 都是詹姆的孩子 - 感谢天上诸神

In the rare event that Robert leaves his whores

即便劳勃偶尔能远离那些婊子

for long enough to stumble drunk into my bed,

喝完酒跌跌撞撞地找到我的床

I finish him off in other ways.

我也有其他方法满足他

- In the morning, he doesn't remember. - You've always hated him.

- 反正第二天早上他就会忘得一干二净 - 你一直恨着他

Hated him? I worshipped him.

恨着他?我仰慕他

Every girl in the Seven Kingdoms dreamed of him,

他是当年七国每个女孩的梦中情人

but he was mine by oath.

而他发了婚誓 他属于我

And when I finally saw him

婚礼当天

on our wedding day in the Sept of Baelor,

我们一同步入贝勒大圣堂

lean and fierce and black-bearded,

看见他黑须髯髯 精壮勇武的样子

it was the happiest moment of my life.

那是我一生中最幸福的时刻

Then that night he crawled on top of me, stinking of wine

可那天晚上他压在我身上 浑身酒臭

and did what he did-- what little he could do--

办那一丁点儿事...真的是一丁点儿事的时候

and whispered in my ear, "Lyanna."

他在我耳边悄悄念道“莱安娜”

Your sister was a corpse and I was a living girl

你妹妹尸骨已寒 我却是活生生的女子

and he loved her more than me.

他却依然爱她不爱我

When the King returns from his hunt, I'll tell him the truth.

等国王打猎归来 我准备把事情原原本本地告诉他

You must be gone by then-- you and your children.

在这之前你一定得走...带着孩子一起

I will not have their blood on my hands.

我不愿沾上他们的鲜血

Go as far away as you can,

你能跑多远就跑多远

with as many men as you can.

能带多少人就带少人

Because wherever you go,

因为即便你逃到天涯海角

Robert's wrath will follow you.

劳勃的怒火也会尾随而至

And what of my wrath, Lord Stark?

那我的怒火又怎么说 史塔克大人?

You should have taken the realm for yourself.

当初你只需伸手便可夺取天下

Jaime told me about the day King's Landing fell.

詹姆跟我说过 君临城陷那天

He was sitting in the Iron Throne and you made him give it up.

你发现他坐在铁王座上 便要求他交出王位

All you needed to do was climb the steps yourself.

你当时为什么不爬上阶梯?

Such a sad mistake.

这是个可悲的错误

I've made many mistakes in my life,

我这辈子犯过许多错

but that wasn't one of them.

这却不是其中之一

Oh, but it was.

噢 这当然是

When you play the Game of Thrones, you win

在权力的游戏之中 你不当赢家

or you die.

就只有死路一条

There is no middle ground.

没有中间地带

No no no no!

不对 不对 不对 不对

Is that what they teach you up in the North?

北方的老板就是这样调教你的吗?

And you-- wherever you're from,

还有你 不管你是打哪儿来的

do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound?

知不知道你叫得多滑稽?

Either of you understand a thing that I'm saying?

你们是不是听不明白我的话?

罗丝

妓女

Yes, My Lord.

明白 大人

Let's start over, shall we?

那就重来

You be the man

这回你当年

and you be the woman.

她扮女

Well, go ahead.

就这样 开始吧

Slowly.

慢点儿

You're not fooling them. They just paid you.

别当客人是傻瓜 他们为你付过钱

They know what you are.

他们知道你是什么货色

They know it's all just an act.

他们知道一切都是逢场作戏

Your job is to make them forget what they know.

你的任务是要让他们忘掉这些

That takes time.

而这需要反复操练

You need to...

你一定要...

Ease into it.

投入

培提尔·贝里席

财政大臣 “小指头”

Go ahead.

就是这样

Ease into it.

投入

He's winning you over in spite of yourself.

你不只是装模作样

You're starting to like this.

你确实让他觉得很爽

He wants to believe you.

他渴望你的表演

He's enjoyed his cock since he was old enough to play with it.

自从他懂得自娱自乐起 他就宠着他那话儿

Why shouldn't you? He knows he's better than other men.

不是吗? 他自信比别的男人强

He's always known it deep down inside. Now he has proof.

现在他有了证据

He's so good,

他太伟岸了

he's reaching something deep inside of you that

只有他能进到你的深处

no one even knew was there,

无人开发过的地方

overcoming your very nature.

释放出你的全部欲望

Why don't you join us, My Lord?

你干嘛不来亲自教我们呢 大人?

I'm saving myself for another.

我心里念着一个女人

What she doesn't know won't hurt her.

没关系 她又不知道这里的事儿

A stupid saying.

这是蠢话

What we don't know is usually what gets us killed.

我们不知道的事往往会引来杀身之祸

She must be very beautiful.

她一定有倾国倾城的容貌喽?

No, not really. Impeccable bloodlines though.

倒也不是 只是血统绝对高贵无暇

I do believe My Lord's in love.

大人您真的谈恋爱了啊

For many years. Most of my life really.

我爱了她很多年 可以说大半辈子

Play with her ass.

都跟在她屁股后面

And she loved me too.

她也喜欢我

I was her little confidant,

她把我当成小跟班

her plaything.

小玩伴

She could tell me anything, anything at all.

她对我畅所欲言 无话不谈

She told me about all the horses that she liked,

她告诉我 她喜欢哪些马

the castle she wanted to live in and the man

憧憬哪些城堡

that she wanted to marry.

还有她想嫁给谁

A northerner with a jaw like an anvil.

那是一个北方佬 生着一个铁砧模样的下巴

So I challenged him to a duel.

知道这个消息后 我找他决斗

I mean, why not? I'd read all the stories.

为什么不呢?故事里不都这样写着么?

The little hero always beats the big villain in all the stories.

在故事里 小英雄总能打败大坏蛋

In the end, she wouldn't even let him kill me.

但在我的故事里 结局是她央求他不要杀我

"He's just a boy," she said.

她说“他只是个孩子”

"Please don't hurt him."

“请别伤害他”

So he gave me a nice little scar to remember him by

于是他只在我身上留了一道小疤作纪念

- and off they went. - Is she still married to him?

- 便带她扬长而去 - 他们后来结婚了?

Oh no.

噢 很不幸

He got himself killed before the wedding...

卤莽让他在结婚前就送了命

..And she ended up with his brother,

她跟了他弟弟

an even more impressive specimen.

一个更严肃的道德楷模

She loves him, I'm afraid.

似乎她还日久生情了

And why wouldn't she? I mean, who could compare to him?

谁能怪她呢?谁能跟他比呢?

He's just so...

他简直是...

Good.

完美

Do you know what I learned, losing that duel?

你知道输掉决斗让我明白了什么吗?

I learned that I'll never win,

我明白了那是他们的游戏

not that way. That's their game,

按照他们的规则

their rules.

我永远也赢不了

I'm not going to fight them.

我不会再找他们决斗了

I'm going to fuck them. That's what I know.

我要在自己的地盘 用自己的方式

That's what I am.

搞垮他们

And only by admitting what we are can we get what we want.

只有看清了自己 才能得到自己想要的东西

And what do you want?

您想要什么?

Oh, everything, my dear.

噢 一切 亲爱的

Everything there is.

所有的一切

Now wash yourselves. Both of you are working tonight.

现在去洗干净 你两个今晚都要接客

You're a very lucky girl. Do you know that?

知道么 你是个幸运的女孩

Where I come from, we don't show mercy to criminals.

在我故乡 我们对罪犯从不心慈手软

Where I come from, if someone like you attacked a little lord?

在我故乡 你这路货色若是敢抢劫小少爷

欧莎

女野人

At low tide we'd lay you on your back on the beach,

会在退潮时被仰面栓在沙滩上

席恩·葛雷乔伊

临冬城公爵养子

your hands and feet chained to four stakes.

用木桩和铁链固定住四肢

The sea would come in closer and closer.

潮水会一点点地涨上来

You'd see death creeping toward you a few inches at a time.

每分每秒 死神一寸一寸地逼近...

Where is it you come from?

你的故乡是哪儿啊?

The Iron Islands.

铁群岛

They far away?

离这儿远吗?

You've never heard of the Iron Islands?

怎么?你没听说过铁群岛?

Trust me, you've never heard where I'm from neither.

相信我 你也没听说过我的故乡

"Trust me, My Lord."

相信我 “大人”

You're not living in the wilderness anymore.

这里不是没开化的蛮夷之地

In civilized lands, you refer to your betters

在文明人的国度

by their proper titles.

你得学会用适当的称号来称呼老爷们

- And what's that? - Lord.

- 什么称号? - 大人

Why?

为什么?

Why?

为什么?

What do you mean why?

这还不明显吗?

My father is Balon Greyjoy, Lord of the Iron Islands.

我父亲是巴隆·葛雷乔伊 铁群岛的大王

What's that got to do with you?

那跟你有啥关系?

If your father's lord,

你父亲是大王

how can you be lord too?

所以你当自己也是大王?

I will be lord after my father--

我会继承父亲的权位...

so you're not lord now?

所以你现在还不是大王嘛

No, you--

你 你...

You having a go at me? Is that it?

你故意跟我作对 是不是?

I just don't understand how you Southerners do things.

我只是闹不明白你们南方人咋想的罢了

- I'm not a Southerner. - You're from South of the wall.

- 我不是南方人 - 你住在长城以南

That makes you a Southerner to me.

对我来说你就是南方人

You're an impudent little wench, aren't you?

你这放肆的小婊子

Couldn't say, My Lord.

不明白啊 大人

Don't know what "impunent" means.

闹不明白“放肆”这个词是啥意思

Impudent. It means rude,

放肆 就是粗鲁

disrespectful.

没礼貌

Do you want to lose that chain?

你想不想除掉镣铐?

Theon Greyjoy!

席恩·葛雷乔伊!

The lady is our guest.

这位女士是我们的客人

I thought she was our prisoner.

我以为她是我们的俘虏

鲁温

临冬城学士

Are the two mutually exclusive in your experience?

怎么 这两者矛盾吗?

Chances are I won't be nearby the next time that happens.

再发生这种事 我就不一定在场了

I'm used to worse than him.

我见过的混蛋多的是

I'm used to men who could chew that boy up

他这样的毛头小子要落在那帮混蛋手里

and pick their teeth with his bones.

准教被一口吞下 还拿他的骨头剔牙

Why did you come here?

你来此是要做什么?

Didn't mean to come here.

我压根儿不想来这里

Meant to get much further South than this.

我们打算一路逃往南方

As far South as South goes,

越往南越好

before the long night comes.

赶在长夜降临之前

Why? What are you afraid of?

为什么?你们在害怕什么?

There's things that sleep in the day and hunt at night.

昼伏夜出的东西

Owls and Shadowcats and--

也就是猫头鹰 影子山猫和...

I'm not talking about Owls and Shadowcats.

我指的不是猫头鹰和影子山猫

The "things" you speak of--

你暗示的那些

they've been gone for thousands of years.

几千年前就消失了

They wasn't gone, old man.

他们没有消失 老头

They was sleeping.

只是在沉睡

And they ain't sleeping no more.

而现在他们醒了

I miss girls.

我想姑娘

Not even talking to them. I never talked to them.

其实我没跟她们说过话 说不来话

山姆威尔·塔利

守夜人

Just looking at them,

看着就好

琼恩·雪诺

守夜人 临冬城公爵的私生子

hearing them giggle.

还能听她们嘻笑

Don't you miss girls?

你就不想姑娘吗?

Riders.

骑手!

The horn. We have to blow the horn.

吹号 咱们得去吹号

Why is he alone?

怎么就一个人?

One blast for a Ranger returning,

一声号角代表兄弟归来

two for Wildlings,

两声代表野人逼近

- three for-- - there's no rider.

- 三声... - 只有一匹马

That's my Uncle Benjen's horse.

这是我班扬叔叔的马

Where's my Uncle?

我叔叔哪儿去了?

杰奥·莫尔蒙

守夜人总司令

Ned!

奈德!

It's Robert. We were hunting--

劳勃他...我们当时...

蓝礼·拜拉席恩

风息堡公爵 国王幼弟

a boar--

在猎野猪...

I should have spent more time with you,

我应该多陪着你

乔佛里·拜拉席恩

大王子

shown you how to be a man.

教导你如何成为男子汉

劳勃·拜拉席恩

国王

I was never meant to be a father.

我不是个好父亲

Go on.

出去吧...

You don't want to see this.

你没必要看下去

派席尔

大学士

My fault.

我自己失误...

Too much wine, missed my thrust.

酒喝多了 结果没射中

It stinks.

臭死了

It stinks like death.

这就是死亡的臭气

Don't think I can't smell it.

别以为我闻不出来

I paid the bastard back, Ned.

我也没让那王八蛋好过 奈德

I drove my knife right through his brain.

我一刀捅进它脑子里

You ask them if I didn't. Ask them!

你问问他们是不是真的...问哪!

I want the funeral feast to be the biggest

我要我的葬礼宴会成为

the Kingdoms ever saw.

七国有史以来最风光的

And I want everyone to taste the boar that got me.

我要让所有人都尝尝这头干掉我的野猪

Now leave us, the lot of you. I need to talk to Ned.

你们都退下 我跟奈德谈谈

- Robert, my sweet-- - Out, all of you!

劳勃 亲爱的... - 退下!都退下!

You damned fool.

你太傻了

Paper and ink on the table,

拿纸笔来 就在那边桌上

write down what I say.

把我说的写下:

"In the name of Robert of the House Baratheon,

吾 拜拉席恩家族的

first of--" you know how it goes.

劳勃一世...把他妈那些鬼头衔通通放进去

Fill in the damn titles.

你知道是哪些

"I hereby command

在此任命...

Eddard of House Stark--"

史塔克家族的艾德...

titles, titles--

头衔...头衔...

"to serve as Lord Regent and Protector of the Realm

为摄政王及全境守护者

upon my death,

自吾死后...

to rule in my stead

...代吾统理国事

until my son Joffrey comes of age."

俟吾儿乔佛里成年

(奈德改为“俟吾之合法继承人成年”)

Give it over.

拿过来

Give it to the council

等我死了

after I'm dead.

把这个交给御前会议

At least they'll say I did this right,

至少 人们会说我这辈子做的最后一件事

this one thing.

没有错

You'll rule now.

国家就交给你了

You'll hate it worse than I did,

你会比我更讨厌治理...

but you'll do it well.

但你会做得很好

The girl--

那女孩...

Daenerys.

丹妮莉丝...

You were right. Varys, Littlefinger,

你说的没错 瓦里斯 小指头

my brother... Worthless.

我弟弟...废物们...

No one to tell me "no" but you.

除了你 没人敢对我说一个“不”字

Only you.

除了你

Let her live.

让她活命罢

Stop it, if it's not too late.

阻止他们...如果还来得及

I will.

我会的

And my son...

还有我儿子...

Help him, Ned.

帮帮他 奈德

Make him better than me.

让他变成比我更好的人

I'll...

我...

I'll do everything I can to honor your memory.

为了你 我会尽我所能

My memory.

为了我?

King Robert Baratheon,

为了这个被猪拱死的国王

murdered by a pig.

劳勃·拜拉席恩?

Give me something for the pain and let me die.

给我止痛的东西 让我去死吧

Give him milk of the poppy.

给他罂粟花奶

巴利斯坦·赛尔弥

御林铁卫队长

He was reeling from the wine.

陛下醉得站都站不稳

He commanded us

还是命令我们...

to step aside, but...

站一边去

I failed him.

我辜负了他

No man could have protected him from himself.

谁也没法阻止国王伤害自己

I wonder, Ser Barristan,

巴利斯坦爵士 我倒是很好奇

who gave the king this wine?

这酒是谁拿给国王的?

His squire, from the king's own skin.

他的侍从 拿的是国王自己的酒袋

His squire? The Lannister boy?

他的侍从?那兰尼斯特小子?

Such a dutiful boy to make sure his Grace

真是个忠于职守的好孩子

瓦里斯

太监 情报总管 “八爪蜘蛛”

did not lack refreshment.

陛下他永远都不愁没得喝哟

I do hope the poor lad does not blame himself.

真希望这可怜的孩子别太自责

His Grace has had a change of heart

关于丹妮莉丝·坦格利安那件事

concerning Daenerys Targaryen.

劳勃已经回心转意

Whatever arrangements you made,

无论你安排了什么...

unmake them. At once.

我要你立刻收回成命

I'm afraid

恐怕

those birds have flown.

鸟儿已经飞上了天

The girl is likely dead already.

这女孩已经死了哪

Vezh fin saja rhaesheseres vo zigereo adoroon shiqethi.

The stallion that mounts the world has no need for iron chairs.

骑着世界的骏马不需要铁椅子

K'asi assikhqoyisiri

According to the prophecy

预言所载

vezh adothrae nakhaan rhaesheseri.

the stallion will ride to the ends of the world.

骏马将行至世界尽头

Sorfosor nakha she Havazzhifi Kazga.

The earth ends at The Black Salt Sea.

世界的尽头是黑色咸海

Vo hrazef laz yoma evethiz.

No horse can cross the poison water.

没有马可以穿越毒水

Sorfosor nakho vosecchi.

The Earth never ends.

那里不是世界尽头

Sani sorfi vekha yomme.

There are many dirts across.

在海的另一边 有一片广袤的泥土

Sorfo athyolari anni.

The dirts of my birth.

我出生的泥土

Vo sorfo. Rhaeshi.

Not dirt. Lands.

不是泥土 是土地

Rhaeshi, sek

Lands, yes.

土地 是的...

卓戈 卡奥

多斯拉克部族首领

Dalen rhaggati evetha ma ale

There are thousands of ships

自由贸易城邦有几千艘船

ido fini ovethi yomme

Wooden that fly across

它们就是能够横越海洋的木马

Kisha vastoki vos alikh hrazefi ido m'adori shiqethi.

Let's speak no more about wooden horses or iron chairs.

我们不要再谈木马和铁椅子

丹妮莉丝·坦格利安

卡丽熙

Me vos ador.Me...me...

It's not a chair. It's...it's...

那不是椅子 是

...Throne.

王座

Throne.

王座

Ador finaan khal nevasoe...

A chair for a king to sit upon...

那是卡奥的王座

che khaleesi.

or a queen.

或者是卡丽熙的

Khal vos zigereo adoroon anevasoe maan.

A khal doesn't need a chair to sit on.

卡奥不需要椅子

Me zigeree sajosoon disse.

He only needs a steed.

他只需要一匹骏马

Can't you help me make him understand?

你就不能帮助我让他了解吗?

The Dothraki do things in their own time, for their own reasons.

多斯拉克人行事自有其步调和理由

Have patience, Khaleesi. We will go home, I promise you.

卡丽熙 请您耐心等待 我们会回家的 我向您保证

乔拉·莫尔蒙

杰奥·莫尔蒙之子

My brother was a fool, I know,

我哥...是个傻瓜 我知道

but he was the rightful heir to the Seven Kingdoms.

可他毕竟是七大王国的合法继承人

Have I said something funny, Ser?

我说得不对吗 爵士先生?

Forgive me, Khaleesi, but your ancestor Aegon the Conqueror

请原谅 卡丽熙 但您的先祖...吞并六国的“征服者”伊耿

didn't seize six of the kingdoms because they were his right.

他可不管什么合法不合法

He had no right to them. He seized them because he could.

他对维斯特洛没有任何权利 他靠的是武力

And because he had dragons.

靠的是龙

Ah well, having a few dragons makes things easier.

是啊 天上掉下几条龙事情就简单多了

- You don't believe it. - Have you ever seen a dragon, Khaleesi?

- 你不相信有龙吗? - 敢问您见过龙吗 卡丽熙?

I believe what my eyes and ears report.

所谓眼见为实

As for the rest... It was 300 years ago.

三百年前的事

Who knows what really happened?

谁知道真相如何?

Now if you'll pardon me, I'll seek out the merchant Captain,

请容我暂时告退 我要去找商队统领

see if he has any letters for me.

看看有没有给我的信

- I'll come with you. - No no, don't trouble yourself.

- 好啊 我帮你找 - 不 不 不必劳动您

Enjoy the market. I'll rejoin you soon enough.

尽情享受这市集吧 我快去快回

Psst, Jorah the Andal.

嗨 安答尔人乔拉

The spider sends his greetings

蜘蛛让我带来问候

and his congratulations.

和祝贺

A royal pardon-- you can go home now.

你获得了王家赦免...可以回家了

Virzetha gizikhven!Mra qora!Mra qora!

Sweet reds. I have it. I have it.

香甜的红酒啰

Virzetha gizikhven!Virzethi gizikhven vekha m'anhoon, Lysoon, Volantisoon, ma Halahisiroon.

Sweet reds! I have sweet reds from Lys, Volantis and the Arbor.

我有里斯 瓦兰提斯和青亭岛产的香甜红酒!

Sovikh Tirosh!Jelavena Andahloa.

Tyroshi pear brandy. Andhalish sours!

泰洛西产的梨子白兰地 安达尔酸酒!

Mra qora!Mra qora!

I have them! I have them!

我通通都有!通通都有啰!

Lekhi ha khaleesisaan?

A taste for the khaleesi?

卡丽熙 您要不要尝一口?

M'anhoon vekha virzethi gizkhvena Dornoon, zhey erinak.

I have a sweet red from Dorne, my lady.

尊贵的夫人 我有多恩产的夏日红酒

At lekhi ma shafka ahakee yal hakesoon anni.

One taste and you'll name your first child after me.

您只需喝上一口 保证会用我的名字为孩子命名

My son already has his name,

我儿子已经有名字了

but I'll try your summerwine.Just a taste.

不过我还是尝尝你的夏日红吧 一口就好

My Lady, you are from Westeros.

尊贵的夫人 您是维斯特洛人吗?

多莉亚

丹妮莉丝·坦格利安的侍女

You have the honor of addressing Daenerys of the House Targaryen,

你有幸与马上民族的卡丽熙 七大王国的公主

Khaleesi of the riding men and princess of the Seven Kingdoms.

坦格利安家族的丹妮莉丝说话

- Princess. - Rise.

- 公主殿下 - 起来吧

I'd still like to taste that wine.

我还想尝尝你的夏日红呢

That? Dornish swill.

这个?这是多恩的猪饲料

Not worthy of a princess.

配不上公主您的

I have a dry red from the Arbor--

我有一种青亭岛产的干红

nectar of the Gods.

堪称诸神的花蜜

Let me give you a cask. Uh-- a gift.

让我送您一桶罢 作为礼物!

You honor me, Ser.

您太客气了 先生

The honor-- the honor is all mine.

这...这应该说是我的荣幸

There are many in your homeland that pray for your return, princess.

公主殿下您知道吗?在您的故国 子民们日夜祈祷您的归来呢

I hope to repay your kindness someday.

我希望将来能回报你的好意

Rakharo.

拉卡洛

azzohi haz khogare.

put down that cask.

把酒放下

拉卡洛

血盟卫

- Is something wrong? - I have a thirst.

- 有什么不对吗? - 我口正渴

Open it.

把酒打开

The wine is for the Khaleesi. It's not for the likes of you.

酒是要送给卡丽熙 不是给你这种人喝的

Open it.

打开

Pour.

倒酒

It would be a crime to drink a wine this rich

这么好的酒 不让它先透透气就喝

without at least giving it time to breathe.

简直是滔天大罪啊

Do as he says.

照他说的做

As the princess commands.

谨遵公主殿下吩咐

Sweet, isn't it?

很香吧?

Can you smell the fruit, Ser?

爵士先生 您可闻出了葡萄的香气?

Taste it, My Lord.

就请您先尝尝 大人

Tell me that that is not the finest wine

然后告诉我

that has ever touched your tongue.

这是不是您喝过的最甘甜的酒

You first.

你先喝

Me?

我?

I'm afraid I am not worthy of the vintage.

我不够格喝这么好的酒

Besides, it is a poor wine merchant who would

何况哪有酒贩子

drink up his own wares.

喝自己的酒呢?

You will drink.

叫你喝你就喝

- Khaleesi! - Stop him!

- 卡丽熙! - 抓住他!

Come.

走吧

You came to us as outlaws,

你们来时为法律所不容

poachers, rapers,

盗猎 强奸

killers, thieves.

杀人 偷窃

You came alone, in chains,

你们来时孑然一身 身负枷锁

without friends

既无友朋

nor honor.

更无荣誉

You came to us rich and you came to us poor.

你们来时或富贵荣禄 或赤贫如洗

Some of you bear the names of proud houses,

你们来自豪门望族

others only bastard names or no names at all.

或仅有私生子之名 甚或籍籍无名

It does not matter.

但这些都不重要

All that is in the past.

一切已成过去

Here,

在这里

on the wall,

长城之上

are all one house.

我们都是一家人

- Tonight... - You're allowed to look happy.

- 今晚... - 开心点儿

You're going to be a Ranger.

你就快当上游骑兵了

Isn't that what you always wanted?

你不老想着这个么?

I want to find my Uncle.

我只想找到我叔叔

I know he's alive out there.

我知道他还活着

I know he is.

就在长城外面

I wish I could help you, but I'm no Ranger.

我倒是想帮你 可惜我不是游骑兵

It's the steward's life for me.

我注定只能作事务官

There's honor in being a steward.

当事务官也是种荣誉

Not much, really.

荣誉谈不上

But there's food.

但可以放开肚皮吃

Here you begin anew.

你们将于兹重获新生

A man of The Night's Watch...

守夜人的汉子

Lives his life for the realm.

为王国效命

Not for a king,

非为国王

or a lord,

非为贵族

or the honor of this house or that house;

亦非为豪门荣辱

not for gold nor glory

不论财富 不论光荣

nor a woman's love;

亦不论儿女情爱

but for the realm

一切只为王国安泰

and all the people in it.

及其子民平安

You've all learned the words of the vow.

你们都听过了誓言内容

Think carefully before you say them.

在发誓以前请仔细考虑

The penalty for desertion

背离职守

is death.

将只有死刑

You can take your vows here

你们可以在此发誓

tonight at sunset.

等到今夜 日落时分

Do any of you still keep the old Gods?

你们中还有信仰旧神的吗?

I do, My Lord.

有的 大人

You'll want to take your vow before a heart tree as your Uncle did.

你情愿跟你叔叔一样 在心树之下宣誓?

Yes, My Lord.

是的 大人

You'll find a Weirwood a mile North of the Wall.

你会在长城以北一里处找到一片鱼梁木

And your old Gods too, maybe.

或许也会找到你的旧神

My Lord, might I go as well?

大人?我能不能跟他一起去?

Does house Tarly keep the old Gods?

塔利家族莫非信奉旧神?

No, My Lord.

不是的 大人

I was named in the light of the Seven,

我的命名仪式乃是在七神的荣光照耀下举行

as my father was and his father before him.

我父亲如此 他的父亲亦如此

Why would you forsake the Gods of your father and your house?

那你为何要抛弃令尊和你家族长久以来信仰的诸神呢?

The Night's Watch is my house now.

如今我以守夜人军团为家

The Seven have never answered my prayers.

七神从未回应我的祈祷

Perhaps the old Gods will.

或许旧神会呢

As you wish, lad.

那就这样 小子

You've all been assigned an order,

依照我们的需求

according to our needs

以及你们自身的能力

and your strengths.

你们将被分配到不同的职业

Halder to the builders.

霍德 加入工匠

Pyp to the stewards.

派普 加入事务官

Toad to the builders. Grenn to the Rangers.

陶德 加入工匠 葛兰 加入游骑兵

Samwell to the stewards.

山姆威尔 加入事务官

Matthar to the Rangers. Dareon to the stewards.

梅沙 加入游骑兵 戴利恩 加入事务官

Balian to the Rangers.

巴连 加入游骑兵

Rast to the Rangers.

雷斯特 加入游骑兵

Jon to the stewards.

琼恩 加入事务官

Rancer to the builders.

雷瑟 加入工匠

Echiel to the builders.

伊策 加入工匠

Gordo to the stewards.

加多 加入事务官

Niko to the Rangers. Escan to the Rangers.

尼可 加入游骑兵 伊坎 加入游骑兵

艾里沙·索恩

黑城堡的守夜人教头

Vorkoy to the builders. Joby to the stables.

沃科 加入工匠 乔比 去马厩

Mink to the kitchens. Allo to the builders.

明克 去厨房 阿洛 加入工匠

Nelugo to the Rangers.

内罗戈 加入游骑兵

May all the Gods preserve you.

愿天上诸神眷顾你们

Rangers with me.

游骑兵跟我来

Builders!

工匠!

伊蒙·坦格利安

守夜人的学士

Samwell, you will assist me in the rookery and library.

山姆威尔 你帮我管理鸟笼和图书室

Pyp, you will report to Bowen Marsh in the kitchens.

Luke, report to one-eyed Joe in the stables.

Dareon, we are sending you to Eastwatch.

戴利恩 我们派你去东海望

Present yourself to Borcas when you arrive.

你到了之后找波卡斯

Make no comment about his nose.

记得别取笑他的鼻子

Jon Snow, Lord Commander Mormont

琼恩·雪诺 莫尔蒙司令

has requested you for his personal steward.

要你当他的私人事务官

Will I serve the Lord Commander's meals

我是不是要帮总司令打理三餐?

and fetch hot water for his bath.

为他打热水洗澡?

Certainly.

没有错

And keep a fire burning in his chambers,

你还要为他房间生火

change his sheets and blankets daily

每天为他换洗床单和毛毯

and do everything else the Lord Commander requires of you.

以及承担总司令要你做的任何其他事情

Do you take me for a servant?

你当我是下人么?

We took you for a man of The Night's Watch.

我们当你是守夜人的汉子

But perhaps we were wrong in that.

不过或许我们错看了你

- May I go? - As you wish.

- 我可以走了吗? - 去吧

Jon, wait!

琼恩 等等!

Don't you see what they're doing?

你看不出他们的用意吗?

I see Ser Alliser's revenge, that's all.

我只看出这是艾里沙爵士的报复

He wanted it and he got it.

他想羞辱我 这下得遂心愿了

Stewards are nothing but maids!

事物官和女仆没两样!

I'm a better swordsman and rider than any of you!

不论使剑 骑马我都比你们行!

- It's not fair. - Fair?

- 这太不公平了! - 公平?

I was singing for a high lord at Acorn Hall

我以前为橡果厅的领主唱歌时

派普尔

守夜人 亦称“派普”

when he put his hand on my leg and he wanted to see my cock.

他把手伸到我两腿之间 说要瞧瞧我的命根子

I pushed him away and he said he'd have my hands cut off

我把他推开 他竟然宣布

for stealing their silver.

要以偷窃罪砍我的手

So now I'm here-- at the end of the world

我就这样被发配到了这里 到了世界的尽头

with no one to sing for

从此只能给老头子

but old men and little shits like you.

和你们这样的小杂毛唱歌

I'll never see my family again.

再不能跟家人见面

I'll never be inside a woman again.

再不能跟女人亲热

So don't tell me about fair.

别告诉我什么叫公平

I thought you were caught stealing a wheel of cheese

我还以为你是为挨饿的老妹

for your starving sister?

偷了一轮奶酪才被抓的

You think I was gonna tell a bunch of strangers

谁会随便跟一群陌生人吐露

that a high lord tried to grab my cock?

一个高高在上的老爷看上了他的命根子?

Could you sing me a song, Pyp? I'd like to hear a song.

能唱首歌吗 派普?我想听歌

Now listen to me.

现在听我说

The old man is the Lord Commander of The Night's Watch.

你要伺候的老头可是堂堂守夜人军团总司令

You'll be with him day and night.

而你会日夜跟他相处

Yes, you'll clean his clothes.

没错 你是得帮他洗衣服

But you'll also take his letters, attend him at meetings,

但你也会替他送信 随他参加会议

squire for him in battle.

打仗的时候当他的侍从

You'll know everything, be part of everything.

大小事务你都会知情 甚至能施加影响

And he asked for you himself.

更何况是他指定要你的...

He wants to groom you for command.

他是想训练你作接班人哪

I just...

我只是...

I always wanted to be a Ranger.

我一直想当个游骑兵

I always wanted to be a Wizard.

我还一直想当魔法师呢

What?

怎么了?

No, I'm serious.

别笑 我是认真的

So you'll stay and say your words with me?

你会留下来跟我一起宣誓?

Lord Stark, a moment.

艾德大人 借一步说话?

Alone if you will.

请您的人退下

He named you Protector of the Realm.

他任命您为全境守护者?

He did.

是的

She won't care.

那个女人不会在意的

Give me an hour and I can put a hundred swords at your command.

给我一个钟头 我能给您一百人

And what should I do with a hundred swords?

请问我要这一百人做什么呢?

Strike! Tonight while the castle sleeps.

先发制人!趁今晚大家还在熟睡时

We must get Joffrey away fro his mother and into our custody.

我们得把乔佛里从他母亲手里夺过来当筹码

Protector of the Realm or no, he who holds the King holds the Kingdom.

是不是守护者无关紧要 挟有国王才能号令全国

Every moment you delay gives Cersei another moment to prepare.

而您每耽搁一秒 就是多给瑟曦一秒准备的时间

等劳勃一死 只怕对你我两人都为时已晚

What about Stannis?

史坦尼斯对此会怎么说呢?

Saving the Seven Kingdoms from Cersei and delivering them to Stannis?

莫非您打算把七国从瑟曦魔掌下拯救出来 又拱手交给史坦尼斯?

You have odd notions about protecting the realm.

您对“守护王国”的理解可真奇特

Stannis is your older brother.

史坦尼斯可是你的兄长

This isn't about the bloody line of succession.

我们所谈论的事与血统继承无关

That didn't matter when you rebelled against the Mad King.

当年你们起兵推翻疯王 何曾考虑过继承权?

It shouldn't matter now.

你现在又何苦斤斤计较?

What's best for the Kingdoms?

怎样做对国家最有利?

What's best for the people we rule?

怎样做才对得起老百姓?

We all know what Stannis is.

我们都清楚史坦尼斯是什么德行

He inspires no love or loyalty.

没人爱戴他 也不会有人真正追随他

He's not a King.

他不是当国王的料

I am.

而我是

Stannis is a commander.

史坦尼斯是一位优秀的指挥官

He's led men into war twice.

他两度担任大军统帅

He destroyed the Greyjoy fleet--

他摧毁过葛雷乔伊的舰队...

Yes, he's a good soldier. Everyone knows that.

没错 每个人都知道 他很会打仗...

So was Robert.

就和劳勃一样

Tell me something:

可见识了劳勃的所做所为之后

Do you still believe good soldiers make good kings?

你还相信会打仗等于能治国吗?

I will not dishonor Robert's last hours

我不会在劳勃生命的最后时刻

by shedding blood in his halls

在朝堂里杀人流血

and dragging frightened children from their beds.

犯下把惊慌失措的孩子从睡梦中强行拉走的罪行

You will sail to dragonstone tonight.

今晚你就坐船去龙石船

托马德

史塔克家族的侍卫

You will place this in the hand of Stannis Baratheon.

把这封信当面交给史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩大人

Not his steward,

记住 不管是他的总管

not his Captain of the guard,

侍卫队长

and not his wife.

或他的夫人都不行

Only Stannis himself.

一定要交给史坦尼斯本人

Yes, My Lord.

遵命 大人

Now leave us.

去吧

My Lord protector.

全境守护者大人

The King has no trueborn sons.

国王没有亲生儿子

Joffrey and Tommen

乔佛里和托曼

are Jaime Lannister's bastards.

是詹姆·兰尼斯特的私生子

- So when the King dies-- - The throne passes to his brother

- 所以国王死后... - 王位应传给他二弟

Lord Stannis.

史坦尼斯大人

So it would seem.

看来是如此

- Unless-- - there is no "unless."

- 除非... - 没有“除非”!

He is the rightful heir. Nothing can change that.

史坦尼斯是合法继承人 没有什么可以改变事实

And he cannot take the throne without your help.

但缺了你的协助 他得不到王位

You would be wise to deny it to him

如果你够聪明 就应该忽略他

and to make sure Joffrey succeeds.

确保乔佛里登基为王

Do you have a shred of honor?

你一点荣誉心都没有吗?

You are now Hand of the King and Protector of the Realm.

你既是首相 又是全境守护者

All of the power is yours. You need only

大权在握 只需伸手...

reach out and take it.

便可夺取天下

Make peace with the Lannisters.

与兰尼斯特家和好

Release the Imp. Wed your daughter to Joffrey.

释放小恶魔 把你女儿嫁给乔佛里

We have plenty of time to get rid of Stannis.

我们有足够的时间解决掉史坦尼斯

And if Joffrey seems likely to cause problems when he

若是乔佛里登上王位后

comes into his throne,

惹人厌

we simply reveal his little secret

我们只需揭穿他的小秘密

and seat Lord Renly there instead.

再把蓝礼大人送上台...

We?

我们?

You'll need someone to share these burdens.

您总需要别人来帮您分担重责大任罢

I assure you-- my price would be modest.

我跟您保证 我的价码绝对公道

What you suggest is treason.

你建议的可是叛国大罪

Only if we lose.

除非我们失败

Make peace with the Lannisters, you say...

你要我跟兰尼斯特家讲和...

With the people who tried to murder my boy.

他们派人杀我儿子

We only make peace with our enemies, My Lord.

大人 只有和敌人才谈得上“讲和”二字

That's why it's called "making peace."

您懂吗?

No. I won't do it.

不 我不会这么做

So it will be Stannis and war?

所以就是史坦尼斯和战争?

There is no other choice.

我别无选择

He is the heir.

史坦尼斯是继承人

So why did you call me here?

那您找我有何贵干?

Not for my wisdom, clearly.

既然不为了我的智慧

You promised Catelyn you would help me.

你答应过凯特琳会帮忙

The Queen has a dozen knights and a hundred men-at-arms--

王后身边有十来位骑士和上百名侍卫

enough to overwhelm what remains of my household guard.

足够对付我留在身边的护卫

I need the gold cloaks.

我需要金袍子

The City Watch is 2,000 strong

都城守卫队一共有两千人

and sworn to defend the King's peace.

他们宣誓以国王之名维护和平

Look at you.

瞧你这个样子

You know what you want me to do,

你知道要请我做什么

you know it has to be done,

更明白这件事势在必行

but it's not honorable so the words stick in your throat.

可它一点也不名誉 所以话哽在你喉咙里说不出来

When the Queen proclaims one King

当王后立了一个国王

and the Hand proclaims another,

首相却立了另一个

whose peace do the Gold Cloaks protect?

请问金袍子要以谁之名维护和平哩?

Who do they follow?

他们会支持谁?

The man who pays them.

付钱的人

Hear my words and bear witness to my vow.

倾听我的誓言 做我的见证

Night gathers and now my watch begins.

长夜将至 我从今开始守望

It shall not end until my death.

至死方休

I shall take no wife,

我将不娶妻

hold no lands, father no children.

不封地 不生子

I shall wear no crowns and win no glory.

我将不戴宝冠 不争荣宠

波文·马尔锡

守夜人的首席事务官

I shall live and die at my post.

我将尽忠职守 生死于斯

I am the sword in the darkness.

我是黑暗中的利剑

I am the watcher on the walls.

长城上的守卫

I am the shield that guards the realms of men.

守护王国的坚盾

I pledge my li and honor to The Night's Watch,

我将生命与荣耀献给守夜人

for this night and all the nights to come.

今夜如此 夜夜皆然

You knelt as boys.

你们跪下时 尚为孩童

Rise now as men of The Night's Watch.

起来吧 守夜人的汉子

Well done. Well done.

恭喜 恭喜

What's he got there?

他咬了什么?

To me, ghost. Bring it here.

白灵 来我这儿 把东西带过来

Gods be good!

诸神慈悲!

What will they do to him?

他们会怎么处置他?

When the Khalasar rides, he'll be leashed to a saddle,

当卡拉萨开拔时 他会被栓在马后面

forced to run behind the horses for as long as he can.

跟着马群无休止的奔跑

And when he falls?

如果他摔倒呢?

I saw a man last nine miles once.

我见过的人最多坚持九里

King Robert still wants me dead.

劳勃国王还在追杀我

This poisoner was the first. He won't be the last.

这个下毒的是第一个 但绝不会是最后一个

I thought he'd leave me alone--

我以为我哥哥死了

now that my brother is gone.

他就会放过我

He will never leave you alone.

他永远也不会放过你

If you ride to darkest Asshai, his assassins will follow you.

哪怕你逃到阴影笼罩的亚夏 他的刺客也会尾随而至

If you sailed all the way to the Basilisk Isles,

即便你远航至蛇蜥群岛

his spies would tell him.

他的探子也会查出你的去向

He will never abandon the hunt.

他不会半途而废

You're a Targaryen-- the last Targaryen.

因为你是坦格利安家的人 最后的坦格利安

Your son will have Targaryen blood

你的儿子有真龙血脉

with 40,000 riders behind him.

还有四万骑马战士的拥护

He will not have my son.

他绝不能伤到我儿子

He will not have you either, Khaleesi.

他也绝不能伤到你 卡丽熙

Zhey jalan atthirari anni.

Moon of my live.

我生命中的月亮

Hash azisi?

Are you hurt?

你没受伤吧?

Jora Andahli

Jorah the Andal

安达尔人乔拉

okki zhille hrazef fin allayafa shafka

I heard what you did

我听说了你的作为

drogikhoon anni.Me shafki.

choose any horse you wish . It's yours.

任意挑选一匹马 它是你的了

Anha asshilak jin azh shafkea haji rekoon et shafka.

I make this gift to you for what you did.

这是我送你的礼物

Ma rizhaan anni, vezh fin asaja rhaesheseres,

And to my son, the stallion who will mount the world,

至于我的儿子 骑着世界的骏马

maan anha valloshak azh akka.

I will also pledge a gift.

我也要送他一件礼物

Maan anha vazhak jin ador shiqethi

I will give him the iron chair

我要送他铁椅子……

finaan neva ave maisi mae.

that his mothers father sat upon.

那张他母亲的父亲坐过的铁椅子

Anha vazhak maan Rhaeshis Andahli.

I will give The Lands of the Andals.

我要送他七大王国

Anha,zhey Drogo,atak jin.

I, Drogo, will do this.

我 卓戈 要做这件事

Anha vidrik khalasares anni jim,

I will take my khalasar west to where the world ends

我要带着我的卡拉萨向西走到世界尽头

finaan nakhoe rhaesheser,

and ride wooden horses across the black salt sea

骑着木马横渡黑色咸水

majin adothrak hrazef ido yomme Havazzhifi Kazga ven et vo khal avvos.

as no khal has done before.

做出古往今来其他卡奥从来没有做过的事

Anha vaddrivak mahrazhis fini ondee

I will kill the men in iron suits

我要杀死穿铁衣服的人

khogar shiqethi ma vohharak okrenegwin mori.

and tear down their stone houses.

拆了他们的石头房子

Anha aqorisok chiories mori,

I will rape their women,

我要强奸他们的女人

vazzafrok yal mori,

take their children as slaves

抓他们的小孩来作奴隶

ma afichak vojjor samva Vaesaan Dothrak.

and bring their broken gods back to Vaes Dothrak.

把他们没有用的神像带回维斯·多斯拉克

Ki jini anha astak asqoy,

This i vow

我在此发誓

anha, Drogo ki Bharbosi.

Drogo son of Bharbo.

我 拔尔勃之子卓戈

Ki jini anha astak asqoy hatif Maisi Krazaaji kash shieraki vitihiri asavvasoon.

I swear before the mother of mountains

在圣母山前发誓

Asavvasoon!

as the stars look down in witness.

以天上群星为证

Asavvasoon!

As the stars look down in witness.

以天上群星为证

Lord Stark!

史塔克大人!

- Stop! - No, all right.

- 站住! - 不 没关系

It's all right. Let him through.

没关系 让他过来

Lord Stark, King Joffrey and the Queen Regent

史塔克大人 乔佛里国王和太后摄政王陛下

request your presence in the Throne Room.

要您立刻到王座厅觐见

King Joffrey?

乔佛里国王?

King Robert is gone.

劳勃国王陛下走了

The Gods give him rest.

愿天上诸神让他安息

All is accomplished. The City Watch is yours.

都办妥了 都城守备队听从您调遣

Good.

很好

Is Lord Renly joining us?

蓝礼大人呢?

I fear Lord Renly has left the city.

恐怕蓝礼大人已经出城了

He rode through the old gate

天亮前一个小时

an hour before dawn

他自旧城门离开

with Ser Loras Tyrell and some 50 retainers.

随行的有洛拉斯·提利尔爵士和五十名随从

Last seen galloping South in some haste.

据最新情报 他们正快马加鞭往南赶

We stand behind you, Lord Stark.

我们是您坚实的后盾 史塔克大人

All hail his Grace,

恭迎

Joffrey of Houses Baratheon and Lannister,

安达尔人和先民的国王

the first of his name,

七国统治者

King of the Andals and the First Men,

暨全境守护者

Lord of the Seven Kingdoms

拜拉席恩家族与兰尼斯特家族的

and Protector of the Realm.

乔佛里一世陛下

I command the council to make all necessary arrangements

我命令御前会议

for my coronation.

全速准备我的加冕仪式

I wish to be crowned within the fortnight.

我希望在两周内完成加冕

Today I shall accept oaths of fealty

今天我要接受朝廷重臣的

from my loyal councilors.

宣誓效命

Ser Barristan,

巴利斯坦爵士

I believe no man here could ever question your honor.

我相信在场无人可以置疑您的荣誉

King Robert's seal-- unbroken.

这是劳勃国王的印信 未经拆封

"Lord Eddard Stark is herein named

……任命艾德·史塔克公爵

Protector of the Realm,

为摄政王及全境守护者

to rule as Regent

代吾统理国事

until the heir come of age."

俟吾之合法继承人成年为止

May I see that letter, Ser Barristan?

巴利斯坦爵士 我可以看看吗?

Protector of the realm.

全境守护者

Is this meant to be your shield, Lord Stark?

史塔克大人 你想拿这当挡箭牌吗?

A piece of paper?

就凭区区一张纸?

- Those were the King's words. - We have a new King now.

- 那是国王的遗嘱啊 - 我们有了新国王

Lord Eddard, when we last spoke you offered me some counsel.

艾德大人 上次见面 你给了我一些建议

Allow me to return the courtesy.

现在也让我回个礼

Bend the knee, My Lord.

跪下 大人

Bend the knee and swear loyalty to my son--

只要您跪下宣誓效忠我儿子

and we shall allow you to live out your days

我们就准许你回到那片你称之为家的灰色荒原

in the gray waste you call home.

安享晚年

Your son has no claim to the throne.

你儿子无权继承王位

Liar!

你骗人!

You condemn yourself with your own mouth, Lord Stark.

史塔克大人 你这是自寻死路

Ser Barristan, seize this traitor.

巴利斯坦爵士 拿下这个叛徒

Ser Barristan is a good man, a loyal man. Do him no harm.

巴利斯坦爵士是位正直忠诚的人 别伤害他

You think he stands alone?

你以为巴利斯坦爵士孤军奋战吗?

Kill him! Kill all of them, I command it!

杀了他!把他们通通杀掉!我命令你们!

Commander,

司令!

杰诺斯·史林特

都城守备队队长

take the Queen and her children into custody.

请您暂时拘捕王后和她的孩子

Escort them back to the royal apartments

将他们送回王家居室

and keep them there, under guard.

并派人加以看守

Men of the Watch!

都城守备队!

I want no bloodshed.

我不希望发生无谓的流血

Tell your men to lay down their swords.

叫你的手下放下武器

No one needs to die.

不需白白送命

Now!

动手!

I did warn you not to trust me.

我不是警告你别信任我的嘛

更多美剧剧本微flyingjgh

最新资讯


Copyright © 2010-2022