老友记汉英台词「和猫熊哥一起精读美剧老友记台词快速掌握地道美式英语口语7」

来源:TVB影视大全人气:929更新:2023-03-19 11:37:37

和猫熊哥一起精读美剧《老友记》台词快速掌握地道美式英语口语7

猫熊哥这儿有美剧《老友记》全部共10季,每季平均18-25集,每集22分钟的MP4高清晰电视剧数据包,并带有英语字幕,WORD格式的全集中英文对照台词,还有学习笔记,供大家精读学习,这是猫熊哥学问英文的秘籍。不是免费的!!

【Scene: Central Perk,everyone but Phoebe is there.]

Phoebe: (entering)Hi guys!

嗨,各位!

All: Hey,

嘿,

Pheebs! Hi!

菲比! 嗨!

Ross: Hey. Oh, oh,how'd it go?

嘿. 哦,哦,你的约会怎么样?

Phoebe: Um, not so good. He walked me to the subway and said 'We should do this again!'

不是很好,他送我到地铁然后说:"我们应该再来一次!"

All: Ohh. Ouch.

哦,喔.

Rachel: What? He said 'we should do it again', that's good, right?

怎么啦? 他说要再来一次?那不是很好吗?

Monica: Uh, no.Loosely translated 'We should do this again' means 'You will never see me naked'.

不,他说我们应该再来一次代表你将无法再见到裸体的我

Rachel: Since when?

什么时候这样子的?

Joey: Since always. It's like dating language. Y'know, like 'It's not you' means 'It is you'.

一直都是这样,这是约会用语.就像...”问题不是出在你” 代表”就是你”

Chandler: Or 'You're such a nice guy' means 'I'm gonna be dating leather-wearing alcoholics and complaining about them to you'.

”你真好”代表”我要和皮革族的酒徒约会然后向你抱怨."

Phoebe: Or, or,y'know, um, 'I think we should see other people' means 'Ha, ha, I already am'.

还有还有,”我们该试试别人” 代表”我已和别人约会了”

Rachel: And everybody knows this?

大家都懂?

Joey: Yeah.Cushions the blow.

对,这是善意的谎言

Chandler: Yeah, it's like when you're a kid, and your parents put your dog to sleep, and they tell you it went off to live on some farm.

没错,就像父母使小孩的狗安乐死时,他们会说它跑到别人家农场去住了

Ross: That's funny, that, no, because, uh, our parents actually did, uh, send our dog off to live on a farm.

真有意思,不过我爸妈是真的,把我们的狗送到别人农场去养了

Monica: Uh, Ross.

呃, 罗斯

Ross: What? Wh-hello? The Millners' farm in Connecticut?The Millners, they had this unbelievable farm, they had horses, and, and rabbits that he could chase and it was- it w- .....Oh my God, Chi Chi!

米纳家在康乃迪克州的农场,米纳家他们家的农场好棒,有马还有可供追逐的兔子…噢,我的天,芝芝

[Scene: Chandler and Joey's, Chandler is helping Joey rehearse 排练for a part.]

Chandler: "So how does it feel knowing you're about to die?"

“知道自己不久人世有何感受?”

Joey:"Warden, in five minutes my pain will be over. But you'll have to live with the knowledge that you sent an honest man to die."

“华顿,我的痛苦将在五分钟内消除,但你得承受埋葬一个老实人的痛苦!”

Chandler: Hey, that was really good!

嘿,表演得真好!

Joey: Thanks! Let's keep going.

是吗? 谢了,咱们继续吧

Chandler: Okay."So. Whaddya want from me, Damone, huh?"

好,“你要我怎么做,迪默,嗯?”

Joey: "I just wanna go back to my cell. 'Cause in my cell, I can smoke."

我只想回到我的牢房内,因为这样,我才可以抽烟

Chandler: "Smoke away."

你就在这里抽吧.

(Joey takes out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. He fumbles摸索 and drops the lighter. Then he lights a cigarett, takes a drag吸了一口, and coughs咳嗽.)

Chandler: I think this is probably why Damone smokes in his cell alone.

我想这就是迪默自己一个在牢房里抽烟的原因

Joey: What?

什么?

Chandler: Relax your hand!

手放轻松,

(Joey lets his wrist 手腕go limp瘫软.)手腕自然点

Chandler: Not so much!

别太过火

Joey: Whoah!

哦!

Chandler: Hey!

嘿!

Joey: Hey!

嘿!

Chandler: Alright, now try taking a puff 喷出.

好, 吐口烟

(Joey tries and visibly winces.乔伊尝试并明显地畏缩)

Chandler: Alright..okay. No. Give it to me.

给我来

Joey: No no no, I am not giving you a cigarette.

不,我不能给你烟

Chandler: It's fine,it's fine. Look, do you wanna get this part, or not? Here.

无所谓的,你到底想不想演这个角色? 好

(Joey reluctantly勉强 gives him the cigarette.)

Chandler: Don't think of it as a cigarette. Think of it as the thing that's been missing from your hand. When you're holding it, you feel right. You feel complete.

别把它当成是支烟,把它当成是你想念多时的东西,夹着它,你感到自在你感到满足

Joey: Y'miss it?

你很想它

Chandler: Nah, not so much. Alright, now we smoke. (Takes a puff.吐一口烟) Oh.. my.. God. (He continues to smoke.)

没那么严重.抽烟噢,爽呀!

[Scene, Central Perk,everyone except Phoebe and Rachel is there.]

Monica: No, no, no.They say it's the same as the distance from the tip of a guy's thumb to the tip of his index finger.

(The guys stretch out伸展开来/伸直 their fingers.)

不,不是这样的.他们说和拇指尖到食指尖的距离一样

Joey: That's ridiculous!

这太荒谬了

Ross: Can I use..either thumb?

这太荒谬了,随便哪个姆指都行?

Rachel: (carrying a tray of drinks) Alright, don't tell me, don't tell me! (Starts handing the mout.) Decaf cappucino for Joey.. Coffee black.. Late.. And an iced tea. I'm getting pretty good at this!

别告诉我…无咖啡因卡布其诺是乔依的,纯咖啡拿铁和冰茶,我进步神速

All: Yeah. Yeah,excellent.

对, 对, 真好

Rachel: (leaving to serve others) Good for me!

我真行

(The gang swaps调换 all the drinks for what they ordered as Phoebe enters. She sits down without saying hi.)

Joey: Y'okay,Phoebe?

菲此,你没事吧

Phoebe: Yeah- no-I'm just- it's, I haven't worked- It's my bank.

我还好,只是太不值得了…我的银行

Monica: What did they do to you?

他们对你怎么了?

Phoebe: It's nothing, it's just- Okay. I'm going through my mail, and I open up their monthly, you know, STATEMENT-

我看我的信件时看见他们的每月“通知”...

Ross: Easy.

别激动...

Phoebe: - and there's five hundred extra dollars in my account.

我的户头多了五百元

Chandler: Oh, Satan's minions at work again...

撤旦的奴才又开始活跃了

Phoebe: Yes, 'cause now I have to go down there, and deal with them.

没错,因为我得到银行找他们处理

Joey: What are you talking about? Keep it!

别傻了,留着自己用吧

Phoebe: It's not mine, I didn't earn it, if I kept it, it would be like stealing.

这些钱不是我的,不是我赚来的,我留下来就如同偷窃

Rachel: Yeah, but if you spent it, it would be like shopping!

如果你拿来花就如同购物

Phoebe:

Okay. Okay,let's say I bought a really great pair of shoes. Do you know what I'd hear,with every step I took? 'Not-mine. Not-mine.Not-mine.' And even if I was happy, okay, and, and skipping-'Not-not-mine,not-not-mine, not -not-mine, not-not-mine'...

好吧,就比方说我买了一双很棒的鞋,你们知道我每踏出一步都会听到什么吗?不是我的…即使我再快乐再雀跃都会听到不是我的…

Monica: We're with you. We got it.

我们知道你的意思了

(Chandler leans over the back of the couch out of sight.)

Phoebe: Okay. I'd-just- I'd never be able to enjoy it. It would be like this giant karmic debt.

我无法享受非份之财的乐趣这就像是业报一样

Rachel: Chandler,what are you doing?

钱德,你在干什么?

Monica: (puling him up) Hey. Whaddya doing?

嘿,你在干什么?

(Chandler tries to shrug nonchalantly but eventually he has to exhale a mouthful of smoke.)

(钱德勒试图肆无忌惮地耸耸肩,但最终他不得不呼出一口烟)

All: Oh! Oh, God!

噢,我的天!

Ross: What is this?!

这是什么?!

Chandler: I'm smoking.I'm smoking, I'm smoking.

我在抽烟…

Phoebe: Oh, I can't believe you! You've been so good, for three years!

我真不敢相信你,你这三年来一直表现良好

Chandler: And this- is my reward!

这是我的奖励

Ross: Hold on a second, alright? Just think about what you went through the last time you quit.

等等,想想你戒烟后是怎么活过来的

Chandler: Okay, so this time I won't quit!

所以这一次我不再戒了

All: Ohhh! Put it out!

熄掉…

Chandler: All right! I'm putting it out, I'm putting it out. (He drops it in Phoebe's coffee.)

好吧,我熄掉就是

Phoebe: Oh, no! I- Ican't drink this now!

拜托,我现在喝不了它了.

Monica: Alright. I'm gonna go change, I've got a date.

我要去换衣服了,我有个约会

Rachel: This Alan again? How's it goin'?

又是亚伦?进展得如何?

Monica: 'S'going pretty good, y'know? It's nice, and, we're having fun.

进展的还不错.我们在一起很开心

Joey: So when do we get to meet the guy?

我们何时能见到他?

Monica: Let's see, today's Monday... Never.

对啊!今天是星期一…永远别想…

All: Oh, come on!Come on!

哦, 来嘛!

Monica: No. Not after what happened with Steve.

不,不要再来像史提夫那次的事…

Chandler: What are you talking about? We love Schhteve! Schhteve was schhexy!.. Sorry.

你在说什么? 我们都爱史...提夫 史...提夫很性...感 抱歉

Monica: Look, I don't even know how I feel about him yet. Just give me a chance to figure that out.

我连自己对他有何感觉都还不知道,给我一点时间想清楚

Rachel: Well, then can we meet him?

那么到时我们可以见他罗?

Monica: Nope.Schhorry.

不行,抱歉

[Scene: Iridium, Monica and Paula are at work.]

Monica: I mean, why should I let them meet him? I mean, I bring a guy home, and within five minutes they're all over him. I mean, they're like- coyotes, picking off the weak members of the herd.

我为何要让他们见他?我带他回去后五分钟他们便蜂拥而上,他们就像郊狼一样,找弱者下手

Paula: Listen. As someone who's seen more than her fair share of bad beef, I'll tell you: that is not such a terrible thing. I mean, they're your friends, they're just looking out after you.

不愉快的场面我见多了,告诉你,这并不是一件坏事,他们是你的朋友,他们只是关心你

Monica: I know. I just wish that once, I'd bring a guy home that they actually liked.

我知道,我只希望带一个他们真正喜欢的男人回家

Paula: Well, you do realise the odds of that happening are a little slimmer if they never get to meet the guy..

你知道如果他们没见过他机会就更渺茫

最新资讯


Copyright © 2010-2022