老友记第一季第四集台词中英文对照「经典美剧老友记第1季第4集中英文剧本台词字幕看美剧学英语」

来源:TVB影视大全人气:533更新:2023-03-20 05:19:57

那真的很不错

PHOEBE: Oh, that's good.

- 好了,菲比 - 好的

- Okay. All right, Phoebe? - Okay, okay.

如果我能大权在握一天 我要世界和平

If I were omnipotent for a day, I would want, um, world peace...

不再有饥饿、保护雨林

...no more hunger, good things for the rain forest.

咪咪变大一点

And bigger boobs.

你抢走我的愿望了

Well, see, you took mine, so...

钱德,你呢?

Chandler, what about you?

如果我能大权在握一天 我会让自己永远大权在握

If I were omnipotent for a day, I'd make myself omnipotent forever.

看吧,总是有这样的人

Heh. See, there's always one guy.

〝如果我能许一个愿 我的愿望是再许三个愿〞

"If I had a wish, I'd wish for three more wishes."

- 乔伊 - 兄弟

ROSS & MONICA: Hey, Joey. - Hey, buddy.

如果你能大权在握,你要做什么?

What would you do if you were omnipotent?

可能是自杀吧

Probably kill myself.

你说什么?

Excuse me?

如果小乔伊死了 我没有理由再活下去

Hey, if Little Joey's dead, then I got no reason to live, you know?

乔伊,大权在握

Joey, uh, omnipotent.

你是吗?

You are?

罗斯,我…

Ross, I'm...

偷窥史帝芬·洛普诺斯

Friends S01E04: The One with George Stephanopoulos

(主演:詹妮弗·安妮斯顿)

(主演:柯特妮·考克斯)

(主演:丽莎·库卓)

(主演:马特·勒布朗)

(主演:马修·派瑞)

(主演:大卫·修蒙)

(中央咖啡厅)

她是怎么办到的?

How does she do that?

我在公共场合睡不着

I cannot sleep in a public place.

你能看看她吗?

Would you look at her?

(制片:塔德·史帝文斯)

- 她睡得好香 - 对

- She's so peaceful. - Yeah.

什么?嗨

What? What? Hi.

(编剧:艾利·沙强奇)

没事的 你只是又睡着了

It's okay, you know. You just nodded off again.

你是怎么了?

- Oh. - What's going on with you?

- 昨晚我根本没睡 - 为什么?

- I got no sleep last night. - Why?

(导演:詹姆斯·柏洛斯)

我奶奶交了新男友

My grandmother has this new boyfriend...

他们在床上摇来摇去的

...and they're both kind of insecure in bed, so...

他们都聋了

And deaf.

他们不断跟对方保证他们非常快乐

So they're constantly having to reassure each other that they're having a good time.

你不知道他们有多吵

You have no idea how loud they are.

- 今晚你可以过来跟我及瑞秋住 - 谢谢

- You can stay with Rachel and me tonight. - Thanks.

九十五,96, 97

Ninety-five, 96, 97.

看吧,我说得对 这里离我们的公寓不到一百步

See, I told you. Less than 100 steps from our place to here.

你真的是太闲了

You got way too much free time, man.

寿星在那里

Hey, there's the birthday boy.

罗斯,看吧,曲棍球赛门票

Ross, check it out. Hockey tickets.

今晚《游骑兵队》跟《企鹅队》 在花园广场比赛,我们要带你一起去

Rangers-Penguins tonight at the Garden. We're taking you.

- 生日快乐 - 我们爱你

- Happy birthday, pal. - We love you, man.

真有趣,我生日是七个月前

It's funny, my birthday was seven months ago.

- 所以呢? - 我猜你们多买了一张门票

- So? - So I'm guessing you had an extra ticket...

无法决定谁能带女伴去?

...and couldn't decide which one of you got to bring a date? Huh?

对吧?悲观先生

Well, aren't we Mr. The-Glass-is-Half-Empty?

天啊

Oh, my God. Oh.

今天是十月二十日?

Is today the 20th? October 20th?

我还希望你不会记得

- I was hoping you wouldn't remember. - Oh.

二十日有什么问题?

What's wrong with the 20th?

离万圣节还有十一天? 所有的好服装都被租走了?

Eleven days before Halloween? All the good costumes are gone?

今天是卡萝跟我

Today's the day Carol and I...

第一次发生

...first consummated...

生理关系的日子

...our physical relationship.

我们上床了

We had sex.

你知道吗?我不想看比赛

You know what? I better pass on the game.

我打算回家想我的前妻 跟她的同性恋爱人

I think I'm just gonna go home and think about my ex-wife and her lesbian lover.

管他的曲棍球,我们都那么做吧

The hell with hockey. Let's all do that.

来吧,罗斯 你、我跟乔伊去看曲棍球赛?

Come on, Ross. You, me, Joey, ice?

男生一起出去玩一晚? 来吧,你觉得如何?大师哥

Guys' night out? Come on, what do you say, big guy?

呵? 呵? 呵?

Huh? Huh? Huh?

- 你在做什么? - 我不知道

- What are you doing? - I have no idea.

别这样,罗斯

Come on, Ross.

好吧,或许这能让我忘了那些事

All right, all right. Maybe it will take my mind off it.

- 你们保证会帮我买根假手指? - 没问题

- You promise to buy me a big foam finger? - You got it.

- 好吧 - 快看,我的第一张薪水支票

- All right. - Look, look, look. My first paycheck.

看信封上是我的名字,你好

Look at the window. There's my name. Hi, me.

我记得我第一次领到薪水的日子

I remember the day I got my first paycheck.

矿坑发生倒塌意外,八人丧生

There was a cave-in in one of the mines, and eight people were killed.

你在矿坑工作?

Wow, you worked in a mine?

不,我在乳品店工作,怎么了?

No, I worked at a Dairy Queen. Why?

天啊,这真的很棒吧? 这是我赚来的钱

God, isn't this exciting? I earned this.

我擦桌子跟加热牛奶赚来的钱

I wiped tables for it. I steamed milk for it.

这真是太…

And it was totally...

不值得

...not worth it.

谁是社会安全税? 为什么他拿走我所有的钱?

Who's FICA? Why's he getting all my money?

这是怎么一回事? 钱德,帮我看一下

I mean, what...? Chandler, look at that.

这还算不错

Oh, this is not that bad.

对,就第一份工作来说 你还算不错了

Oh, you're fine, yeah, for a first job.

- 你可以靠它活下去 - 对

- You can totally, totally live on this. - Oh, yeah, yeah.

- 对了,今天服务很不错 - 对

- 哦 - 哦,耶

- Ooh. - Oh, yeah.

- 太棒了 - 真的很不错

MONICA: Terrific. - It was excellent.

不可思议,牛奶跟咖啡?太棒了

CHANDLER: Unbelievable. And all that milk and stuff? Great.

- 曲棍球 - 曲棍球

CHANDLER & JOEY: Hockey. - Hockey. Hockey.

- 曲棍球 - 曲棍球

CHANDLER & JOEY: Hockey. - Hockey. Hockey. Hockey.

瑞秋

Rachel?

天啊

Oh, my God!

我发誓在《野生王国》里 我看过.鸟儿这么做

I swear I've seen birds do this on Wild Kingdom.

你们来这里做什么?

What are you guys doing here?

我们来市区血拼 你妈说你在这里工作

Well, we were in the city shopping, and your mom said you work here...

那是真的

...and it's true.

Yeah.

看看你穿围裙的样子 你看起来像是在演戏

Look at you in the apron. You look like you're in a play.

天啊,看看你 你的肚子好大,我不敢相信

God, look at you. You are so big. I can't believe it.

我知道,我是一人吃两人补

I know, I know. I'm a duplex.

你还好吗?

RACHEL: So, what's going on with you?

猜猜我爸找谁当他的事务所合伙人

Well, guess who my dad's making partner in his firm.

既然聊到大家的近况了

And while we're on the subject of news...

看吧,我有手肘

Look, look. I have elbows.

传给力奇

Passes it up to Leetch.

力奇发现梅瑟在边线,传球

Leetch spots Messier in the crease. Here's the pass.

哦 哦

Oh. Oh.

我们要暂停一下 因为梅瑟停下来看女鞋

We'll take a time-out while Messier stops to look at some women's shoes.

卡萝穿着一双类似那样的靴子 就在那晚我们第一次…

Carol was wearing boots just like those the night that we first...

你知道的

...you know.

事实上她…

In fact, she, uh...

她一直没脱鞋

She never took them off. Ha, ha.

因为我们…抱歉

It's because we... Sorry. Sorry.

我不敢相信

I can't believe...

- 什么? - 桃子核

- What? - Peach pit.

什么事?小伙子

Yes, bunny?

桃子核

Peach pit.

- 那晚我们吃了… - 蜜桃?

- That night, we, uh, had... - Peaches?

是油桃才对,但基本上来说都一样

Actually, nectarines, but basically.

- 算是蜜桃 - 然后我们…

- Could've been a peach. - Then we, uh...

我们穿好衣服,我陪她走到

Then we got dressed and I walked her to...

公车站

...the bus stop.

我没事

I'm fine.

那女人的屁股跟卡萝很像

Hey, that woman's got an ass like Carol's.

什么? 我以为我们在找跟她有关的东西

What? I thought we were trying to find stuff.

来吧,各位 告诉我所有的八卦消息

Oh, come on, you guys. Tell me all the dirt.

最大的八卦消息 还是你在婚礼上甩了贝瑞

Well, the biggest news is still you dumping Barry at the altar.

- 好吧,来谈一下现实问题 - 好的

- All right, let's talk reality for a second. - Okay.

- 你何时要回家? - 什么?

- When are you coming home? - What?

各位,我不回家了

Guys, I'm not.

- 少来了,你是在跟我们说 - 我不回家了

- Heh. Come on. This is us. - I'm not.

这是我现在的生活 我找到这份工作

This is what I'm doing now. I've got this job.

当服务生?

Waitressing?

我不只是当服务生

Heh. I'm not just waitressing.

我是说我…

I mean, I'm...

我…

I, um...

我在特餐具公告栏写特餐消息

I write the specials on the specials board.

将枯掉的花从花瓶拿出来

And I take the dead flowers out of the vase.

有时候阿杜洛会让我 将小巧克力块放在饼干上

Um, oh, and sometimes Arturo lets me put the little chocolate blobbies on the cookies.

你妈妈没跟我们提小巧克力块的事

Well, your mom didn't tell us about the blobbies.

瑞秋,你跟你的朋友聊得还好吧?

MONICA: Hey, Rach. How was it with your friends?

好啊 你要喝点鸡尾酒吗?

Okay, how would you like some Tiki Death Punch?

那是什么?

What's that?

- 我加了兰姆酒跟… - 好吧

- Well, it's rum and... - Okay.

我们想既然菲比要留下来过夜 我们要办个睡衣派对

We thought since Phoebe's staying over we'd have a slumber party.

我们买了八卦杂志 还有饼干跟扭扭乐

We got some trashy magazines, we got cookie dough, we got Twister.

我带了手术游戏来

Ooh, ooh. And I brought Operation.

但镊子不见了,没办法动手术

But I lost the tweezers, so we can't operate.

但我们能帮病人做准备

But we can prep the guy.

瑞秋,是信用卡公司打来的

Rach, it's the Visa-card people.

天啊,问他们想干什么

Oh, God. Ask them what they want.

请问有何贵事吗?

Could you please tell me what this is in reference to?

好的,请稍等

Yes, hold on.

他们说你的账户有异常活动

Um, they say there's been unusual activity on your account.

- 但我好几个星期没刷卡了 - 那就是异常活动

- But I haven't used my card in weeks. - That is the unusual activity.

他们只想知道你是否没事

They just wanna see if you're okay.

他们想知道我是否没事?

They wanna know if I'm okay?

好吧,他们想知道我是否没事 让我想一想

Okay, they wanna know if I'm okay. Okay, let's see.

让我想一想 社会安全税拿走我所有的钱

Well, let's see. The FICA guys took all my money.

我认识的人不是结婚 怀孕就是升官了

Everyone I know is either getting married or getting pregnant or getting promoted...

我在端咖啡

...and I'm getting coffee.

那不是我要喝的咖啡

And it's not even for me.

如果那听起来像是我很好 跟他们说我很好,好吗?

So if that sounds like I'm okay, okay, then you can tell them I'm okay. Okay?

瑞秋不在

Uh, Rachel has left the building.

- 你能再打来吗? - 好了,来吧

- Can you call back? - All right. Come on.

我们来玩扭扭乐

Let's play Twister.

(麦迪逊花园广场)

(《纽约游骑兵队》 1993至94年史丹利杯冠军)

- 抱歉 - 对不起

- Sorry. - Sorry, sorry, sorry.

啊-哦

Uh-oh.

什么? 你那晚跟卡萝也看到冰了吗?

What? There was ice there that night with Carol?

塑胶椅? 四千名愤怒的匹兹堡球迷?

Plastic seats? Four thousand angry Pittsburgh fans?

不,我是说看起来 我们没办法坐在一起

No, actually, I was just saying it looks like we're not sitting together.

既然你都提起了 那晚的确跟冰有关系

But now that you mention it, there was ice there that night.

那晚是初霜

It was the first frost.

- 我们… - 坐吧,快点

- We were... - Sit. Just sit down. Sit.

你该觉得很棒

You should feel great.

你在独立过生活

You're doing this amazing independent thing.

摩妮卡,那有什么好的?

Monica, what is so amazing?

我放弃了一切,为什么?

I gave up like everything. And for what?

你跟杰克一样?

You are just like Jack.

楼下的杰克?

Jack from downstairs?

不,《杰克与魔豆》

No, Jack and the Beanstalk.

- 另一个杰克 - 对

- Ah, the other Jack. - Yeah, right.

听着,他放弃一些事,得到魔豆

See, he gave up something, but then he got those magic beans.

他醒过来,看到一大棵植物

And then he woke up and there was this big plant...

在他家窗户外面 充满了无限的可能性

...outside of his window, full of possibilities and stuff.

他住在小村子里,你住在村区

And he lived in a village, and you live in the Village.

好了,菲比,杰克放弃一头牛

Okay, but, Pheebs, Pheebs, Jack gave up a cow.

我放弃一位牙齿矫正师

I gave up an orthodontist.

好吧,我知道我不爱他,可是…

Okay, I know I didn't love him, but...

看吧,杰克爱那头牛

Oh, see, Jack did love the cow.

那是我的计划,你知道吗? 一切是那么清楚

But, see, it was a plan, you know? It was clear.

一切都已经安排好了,现在是…

Everything was figured out, and now everything's just kind of like...

- 一片混乱? - 对

- Flupie? - Yeah.

不只是你 我们也不知道自己要做什么

You're not the only one. We don't know where we're going.

终有一天你会知道 情况会变得清楚

You gotta figure, at some point, it's gonna come together...

不再混乱

...and it's just gonna be "unflupie."

对,才没有那个字

Yeah, like that's a word.

好吧,摩妮卡 如果情况不会好转呢?

Okay, but, Monica, what if it doesn't come together?

菲比

Pheebs?

因为你…我不喜欢这个问题

Well, because you just... I don't like this question.

看吧,如果我们找不到魔豆呢?

Okay, see? See, you guys? What if we don't get magic beans?

我是说如果我们只有

I mean, what if all we've got are...

一般的豆子呢?

...beans?

给他好看

Get him! Get him! Get him!

太棒了,你笑不出来了吧?兄弟

Get... Yes! You're not laughing now, are you, pal?

那能治好你的忧郁 几个没牙的家伙拿着球棍互打

That's all you need, a bunch of toothless guys hitting each other with sticks.

传球

Pass it. Pass it.

他有空当,射门

CHANDLER: He's open, he's open. Shoot it, shoot it, shoot it!

- 哇 噢 - 哇

- Whoa. Oh. - Whoa.

看吧,我们上大银幕了

- Hey, look, we're on that TV thing. - Ooh, ooh, ooh.

- 我接到球了 - 我们接到球了

- I got it! - Hey, hey, we got it! Hey!

(急诊室)

对不起

Excuse me.

上面说对糖果棒不满意 可以打这个电话号码

It says to call this number if you're not completely satisfied with this candy bar.

我不满意

Well, I'm not completely satisfied.

听着,这是紧急情况

Listen, it's kind of an emergency.

我猜你应该知道 不然我们应该是在危机室

I guess you'd know that, or we'd be in the predicament room.

等一下,填好表格,坐在那边等

Hold on. Fill these out. Sit over there.

听着,我不想麻烦你

ROSS: Look, I don't wanna make any trouble, okay?

但我真的很痛,我毁容了

But I'm in a lot of pain here, all right? My face is dented.

- 你必须排队等 - 你觉得我们得等多久?

- Well, you'll have to wait your turn. - Well, how long do you think it'll be?

随时都会轮到你们

Any minute now.

听着

ROSS: Hey, listen... Ooh.

♪ I wake up and I start to cry

♪ 醒来以后我就开始哭

♪ - Ain't no hope in...

- ♪ 根本没希望…

对不起,我无意拉你们下水

Oh. I'm so sorry, you guys. I didn't mean to bring you down.

不,你说得对

No, you were right.

我没有计划

I don't have a plan.

披萨送来了

MAN: Pizza guy.

- 谢天谢地 - 食物

- Thank God. - Food.

- 菲比 - 什么?

- Phoebe? - What?

- 你有计划? - 我什么都没有

- Do you have a plan? - I don't even have a "pla."

一份蘑菇青椒洋葱披萨?

Hi. One mushroom, green pepper and onion?

不,那不是我们点的披萨

No, no, no. That's not what we ordered.

我们点了脱脂面皮 多加了起司的披萨

We ordered a fat-free crust with extra cheese.

- 你们不是史帝芬·洛普诺斯? - 没错

- Wait, you're not G. Stephanopoulos? - No.

- 天啊,我爸会杀了我 - 等一下

- Oh, man. My dad's gonna kill me. - Wait.

你说史帝芬·洛普诺斯吗?

Did you say G. Stephanopoulos?

对,这是对街订的披萨 我一定把你们的披萨给了他

Yeah, this one goes across the street. I must have given him yours.

大笨蛋

Oh, bonehead. Bonehead.

等一下,他是矮小的地中海裔人 看起来很聪明?

Wait, was this a small Mediterranean guy with curiously intelligent good looks?

对,他就是长那个样子

Yeah, that sounds about right.

- 他穿着亮蓝色衬衫? - 打着显眼的领带?

- Was he wearing a stunning blue suit? - And a power tie?

不,他只围了一条浴巾

No, pretty much just a towel.

天啊

- Oh, God. - Oh. Oh.

- 天啊 - 你们要我把这个拿回去吗?

- Oh, my God. - You want me to take this back?

什么?你疯了吗? 这是乔治史帝芬·洛普诺斯的披萨

What? Are you nuts? We've got George Stephanopoulos' pizza.

来吧

Here.

- 菲比 - 什么?

- Uh, Pheebs? - Yeah?

谁是乔治史帝芬·洛普诺斯?

Who's George Snuffleupagus?

他是大鸟的朋友

That's Big Bird's friend.

我看到披萨了

I see pizza.

我要看,让我看看

PHOEBE: Oh, I wanna see. Let me see. Let me see.

我们在偷看谁?

Hello? Who are we spying on?

你知道白宫顾问吗? 克林顿的竞选总干事?

You know the White House adviser? Clinton's campaign guy?

那个发型帅气、笑容性感、屁股很可爱的师哥?

The one with the great hair, sexy smile, really cute butt?

原来是他,那个小矮子,我爱他

Oh, him. The little guy. Oh, I love him.

等一下,我看到一个女人

Ooh. Oh, wait. Wait, I see a woman.

跟我说那是他妈妈

Tell me it's his mother.

- 绝对不是他妈妈 - 不

- Definitely not his mother. - Oh, no.

等一下,她走到对面

Oh, wait, she's walking across the floor.

她还在走

She's walking, she's walking.

她要去拿披萨 那不是给你吃的,臭女人

She's going for the pizza. Hey, that's not for you, bitch!

麦斯医生请到中区456

WOMAN : Dr. Max to Center 456.

麦斯医生请到中区456

Dr. Max to Center 456.

对不起,我们等了一个小时

Excuse me. We've been here for over an hour...

没我朋友严重的人都进去了

...and people less sick than my friend have gone in.

我是指脚趾有问题的家伙 他跟谁上床?

I mean, that guy with the toe thing? Who's he sleeping with?

少来了,朵拉,别生气

Oh, come on, Dora. Don't be mad.

我知道我们都说了一些

I know we both said some things...

无心之语

...we didn't mean...

那不代表我们不爱彼此

...but that doesn't mean we still don't love each other.

我觉得我失去她了

You know, I feel like I've lost her.

- 还没开灯? - 对

- Lights still out? - Yeah.

或许他们在睡觉

Well, maybe they're napping.

拜托,他们在上床

Heh. Please. They're having sex.

- 闭嘴 - 闭嘴

MONICA & PHOEBE: Shut up.

你们觉得乔治是什么样的人?

So, what do you think George is like?

- 我想他应该很害羞 - 是吗?

- I think he's shy. - Oh, yeah?

对,我想你得鼓励他

Yeah. I think you have to draw him out.

当你那么做时 他会变成做好准备的野兽

And then when you do, he's a preppy animal.

少来了

Come on.

我记得月光从打开的窗户洒了进来

I remember the moonlight coming in through the open window...

她的脸闪闪发光美极了

...and her face had the most incredible glow.

对,月光、发光、神奇感觉

Yes, the moon, the glow, the magical feeling.

这部分你说过了

You did this part.

拜托送点止痛药过来

Could I get some painkillers over here, please?

他说的对,够了 今天有什么大不了的?

He's right, enough already. What is the big deal about today?

你第一次跟她上床 那有什么大不了的?

So you slept with her for the first time. So what?

之后你跟她睡了七年

You slept with her for seven years after that.

情况比你说的复杂

It's just a little more complicated than that.

什么?怎么了? 她离开你?她喜欢女人?

What? What is it? That she left you? That she likes women?

她为了喜欢女人的女人离开你?

That she left you for a woman that likes women?

你可以再大声一点

A little louder.

12楼陷入昏迷的病人 没听到你在说什么

There's a man on the 12th floor in a coma who didn't quite hear you.

那又怎么样?

Then what?

我跟卡萝的第一次是…

My first time with Carol was...

是我的…

Was my...

什么?

What?

那是我的第一…

It was my first...

...time.

跟卡萝?

With Carol?

Oh.

你一辈子只跟一个女人在一起过?

So in your whole life, you've only been with one?

Oh.

天啊,看曲棍球赛是个天大的错误

Oh, boy. Hockey was a big mistake.

今晚我们可以做的事太多了

There's a whole bunch of stuff we could've done tonight.

好吧,我想到一个

Okay. Okay, I got one.

你记得你超爱吃我做的素食香肠吗?

Do you remember that vegetarian pâté that I made that you loved so much?

哦-呵

Uh-huh.

除非鹅肉也算是蔬菜

Well, unless goose is a vegetable...

哦! 哦!哈-哈-哈

- Oh! Oh! MONICA & RACHEL: Ha-ha-ha.

好吧

Okay, fine, fine.

现在我不会 为了跟杰森·赫利上床感到内疚

Now I don't feel so bad about sleeping with Jason Hurley.

- 什么?你跟杰森上床? - 那时你们已经分手了

- What? You slept with Jason? - You had already broken up.

- 分手多久? - 只有几小时

- How long? - Just a couple hours.

那真的是太好了

Oh, that's nice.

好了,我想到一个

Okay, okay, okay, I got one.

管它的

Anyway.

汤米罗勒森在你柜里留下的情人卡 事实上是我写的

The valentine Tommy Rollerson left in your locker was really from me.

你说什么?

Excuse me?

天啊,他才不会送你情人卡

Oh, hello? Like he was really gonna send you one.

那时她很胖

She was a big girl.

真的吗?

Really?

至少胖女孩不会在七年级时尿裤子

Well, at least big girls don't pee in their pants in seventh grade.

我在笑,你逗我笑

I was laughing. You made me laugh.

天啊,他出现了

Oh, my God. There he is. There he is. There he is.

- 哪里? - 就在我们看了一整晚的地方

- Where? - Right where we've been looking all night.

- 他好可爱 - 乔治,宝贝,脱掉浴巾

- Oh, he's so cute. - Oh, George, baby, drop the towel.

- 快点,脱掉浴巾 - 脱掉浴巾

- Come on, drop the towel. - Drop the towel.

拜托你脱掉浴巾,快点

MONICA: Please drop the towel. Drop it.

ALL: Wow.

天啊,你能相信 他只跟一个女人上过床吗?

Man, can you believe he's only had sex with one woman?

我觉得那很棒

I think it's great.

既深情又浪漫

You know, it's sweet. It's romantic.

真的吗?

Really?

不,你在开玩笑吗? 这家伙是怪胎,我是在批评他

No, are you kidding? The guy's a freak. I judge him.

- 兄弟 - 兄弟

- Hey, man. - Hey, buddy.

啊? 啊?

ROSS: Ah? Ah?

Oh.

那还真是迷人

That's attractive.

我觉得你很适合演《沉默的羔羊》

Oh, I thought you were great in Silence of the Lambs.

少来了,承认吧 毕竟今晚你玩得很开心

Oh, come on, admit it, all things considered, you had fun tonight.

开心?有什么好开心的?

Fun? Where was the fun?

告诉我哪个部分可以开心了?

Tell me specifically, which part was the fun part?

我的橡皮圆盘在哪里?

Where's my puck?

- 那孩子拿走了 - 那孩子

- Oh. The kid has it. - The kid?

对不起,那是我的橡皮圆盘

Ahem. Excuse me, uh, that's my puck.

那是我捡到的,谁捡到就是谁的 弄丢的人只能哭

I found it. Finders keepers, losers weepers.

你得出重手,兄弟

You gotta do it, man.

是吗?我是橡皮,你是胶水 不论你…

Oh, yeah? Well, I'm rubber, you're glue. Whatever you...

我没办法那么做

I can't do it.

- 听着,把圆盘还给我 - 不

- Listen, uh, give me back my puck. - No.

- 你想怎么样? - 不

- Yes, how about? - No.

- 不,快点,把圆盘还给我 - 不

- No, come here. Just give me my puck. - No, no, no.

不,在我的急诊室不准打架

SIZEMORE: Hey, no roughhousing in my ER.

把圆盘还给我

Give me my puck! Unh.

那真的很好玩

Now, that was fun.

好吧,摩妮卡

ROSS: Okay, Monica.

右脚,红色

Right foot, red.

我们可以玩大富翁,还是不要吧

Could've played Monopoly, but no.

谢谢

Thanks.

好吧,菲比,右手,蓝色

Okay, Pheebs. Right hand, blue.

- 很不错

- Good. - Hmm?

喂?

Hello?

- 瑞秋,是信用卡公司打来的 - 好吧,你能代替我一下吗?

- Oh. Rachel, it's the Visa-card people. RACHEL: Oh, okay. Will you take my place?

没问题,对,我是瑞秋

All right. Yes, this is Rachel.

RACHEL: No. - Oh.

Hello?

对,不,我知道,我最近没刷卡

Oh, yeah. No, I know. I haven't been using it much.

谢谢,我真的没事

Oh, well, thanks, but I'm okay, really.

绿色

To the green, to the green.

- 不 - 绿色

MONICA: Oh, no. - To the green.

我找到魔豆了

I've got magic beans.

不,算了

No, no, never mind.

左边

CHANDLER: To the left. To the left.

我很好

I'm fine.

最新资讯


Copyright © 2010-2022