老友记中的英语俚语「和猫熊哥一起精读美剧老友记台词快速掌握地道美式英语口语2」

来源:TVB影视大全人气:649更新:2023-03-24 18:44:24

从今天起,每周六,周日猫熊哥正式推出看美剧《老友记》学习地道美式英语口语系列。

猫熊哥这儿有美剧《老友记》全部共10季,每季平均18-25集,每集22分钟的MP4高清晰电视剧数据包,并带有英语字幕,WORD格式的全集中英文对照台词,还有学习笔记,供大家精读学习,这是猫熊哥学问英文的秘籍。

Monica: Just breathe, breathe.. that's it. Just try to think of nice calm things...

深呼吸,就这样。试着想着美好的事物……

Phoebe:(sings) Raindrops on roses and rabbits and kittens, (Rachel and Monica turn to look at her.) bluebells and sleighbells and- something with mittens... La la lala...something and noodles with string. These are a few...

玫瑰上的雨滴,猫嘴上的胡须,风铃和雪橇还有连指手套。啦 啦 啦……还有绳子面条……

Rachel: I'm all better now.

我现在好多了。

Phoebe: (grins and walks to the kitchen and says to Chandler and Joey.) I helped!

(笑着走到厨房,对钱德勒和乔伊说:)我的功劳

Monica: Okay, look,this is probably for the best, y'know? Independence. Taking control of your life. The whole, 'hat' thing.

或许这样最好,要自立,决定自己的事情。

Joey: (comforting her) And hey, you need anything, you can always come to Joey. Me and Chandler live across the hall. And he's away a lot.

(安慰她)有任何需要找乔伊准没错。我和钱德勒就住在对面,而且他经常不在家。

Monica: Joey, stop hitting on her! It's her wedding day!

乔伊,少趁虚而入了(别泡她),今天是她大喜的日子

Joey: What, like there's a rule or something?

什么?有规定不能吗?

(The door buzzer sounds and Chandler gets it.)

(门铃响了,钱德勒去回应)

Chandler: Please don't do that again, it's a horrible sound.

别再这样,声音很刺耳。

Paul: (over the intercom) It's, uh, it's Paul.

(通过对讲机)我是保罗

Monica: Oh God, is it 6:30? Buzz him in!

天啊,6:30了吗?让他进来

Joey: Who's Paul?

保罗是谁?

Ross: Paul the Wine Guy, Paul?

调酒的那个保罗?

Monica: Maybe.

或许吧

Joey: Wait. Your'not a real date' tonight is with Paul the Wine Guy?

等等,你今晚该不是真的要和调酒的那个保罗约会吧?

Ross: He finally asked you out?

他终于开口约你了?

Monica: Yes!

Chandler: Ooh, this is a Dear Diary moment.

终于被你等到了。

Monica: Rach, wait,I can cancel...

瑞秋,等等,我可以取消。

Rachel: Please, no,go, that'd be fine!

不用了,你去吧,我不会有事的。

Monica: (to Ross)Are, are you okay? I mean, do you want me to stay?

罗斯,你没事吧? 你要我留下来吗?

Ross: (choke dvoice) That'd be good...

那样最好……

Monica: (horrified)Really?

(吓坏了)真的吗?

Ross: (normal voice) No, go on! It's Paul the Wine Guy!

- 假的,去吧!是保罗,调酒师耶!

Phoebe: What does that mean? Does he sell it, drink it, or just complain a lot? (Chandler doesn't know.)

什么意思?他是卖酒的,喝酒的,还是评酒的?(钱德勒不知道。)

(There's a knock on the door and it's Paul.)

(有敲门声,是保罗。)

monica: Hi, come in! Paul, this is.. (They are all lined up next to the door.)... everybody,everybody, this is Paul.

请进! 保罗,这位是…………各位,各位,他就是保罗(它们都在门旁边站成一排。)

All: Hey! Paul!Hi! The Wine Guy! Hey!

嗨,保罗……调酒大师

Chandler: I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name. Paul, was it?

抱歉,我没听清楚你名字。保罗,是吗?

Monica: Okay,umm-umm, I'll just--I'll be right back, I just gotta go ah, go ah...

我马上就好,我去,去……

Ross: A wandering?

神魂恍惚啦?

Monica:Change! Okay, sit down. (Shows Paul in) Two seconds.

换衣服!请坐,两秒钟。

Phoebe: Ooh, I just pulled out four eyelashes. That can't be good.

(Monica goes to change.)

我刚拔掉四根睫毛,不妙。

Joey: Hey,Paul!

嗨,保罗!

Paul: Yeah?

嗯,有何指教?

Joey: Here's a little tip, she really likes it when you rub her neck in the same spot over and over and over again until it starts to get a little red.

一个小秘密,莫妮卡其实就喜欢这样,你摩擦她脖子的同一个地方,反反复复,直到那里开始有点发红。

Monica: (yelling from the bedroom) Shut up, Joey!

(从卧室里大喊)乔伊你给我闭嘴!

Ross: So Rachel,what're you, uh... what're you up to tonight?

瑞秋,你打算如何渡过今晚?

Rachel: Well, I was kinda supposed to be headed for Aruba on my honeymoon, so nothing!

我应该在前往阿鲁巴渡蜜月的途中,因此没了!

Ross: Right,you're not even getting your honeymoon, God.. No, no, although, Aruba, this time of year... talk about your- (thinks)-big lizards... Anyway, if you don't feel like being alone tonight, Joey and Chandler are coming over to help me put together my new furniture.

我懂,你没去渡蜜月。虽然阿鲁巴在此时……有很多……大蜥蜴,如果你今晚不想独处,乔伊和钱德勒要到我那儿帮我组合新家俱,

Chandler: (deadpan) Yes, and we're very excited about it.

(面无表情)对,我们都相当兴奋。

Rachel: Well actually thanks, but I think I'm just gonna hang out here tonight. It's been kinda a long day.

谢谢,但我今晚想待在这儿,我折磨了一天。

Ross: Okay, sure.

好吧,当然。

Joey: Hey Pheebs,you wanna help?

菲此,想帮忙吗?

Phoebe: Oh, I wish I could, but I don't want to.

我可以去,但我不去。

Commercial Break

广告时间

[Scene: The Subway, Phoebe is singing for change.]

[场景:地铁,菲比正在为零钱而歌唱。]

Phoebe: (singing)Love is sweet as summer showers, love is a wondrous work of art, but your love oh your love, your love...is like a giant pigeon...crapping on my heart. La-la-la-la-la- (some guy gives her some change and to that guy) Thank you.(sings) La-la-la-la...ohhh!

爱情似炎炎夏日中的阵雨般美妙,爱是一种奇妙的艺术作品,但是你的爱哦,你的爱,你的爱......就像一只巨大的鸽子......在我心中萦绕。 La-la-la-la-(有些人给了她一些零钱,朝着那个人说)谢谢。(继续唱)La-la-la-la ...哦!

[Scene:Ross's Apartment, the guys are there assembling furniture.]

[场景:罗斯的公寓,他们在那里组装家具。]

Ross: (squatting and reading the instructions) I'm supposed to attach a bracket thing to the side things, using a bunch of these little worm guys. I have no bracket thing, I see no whim guys whatsoever and- I cannot feel my legs.

(蹲下阅读说明书)我应该用蜗杆将托架装在侧面,但我没看见托架和蜗杆,而且,我的脚好麻。

(Joey and Chandler are finishing assembling the bookcase.)

(乔伊和钱德勒刚好安装完书柜。)

Joey: I'm thinking we've got a bookcase here.

我想我们做好书架了。

Chandler: It's a beautiful thing.

真漂亮。

Joey: (picking up a leftover part) What's this?

(拿起剩下的部分)这是什么?

Chandler: I would have to say that is an 'L'-shaped bracket.

我只能说这是个“L”型托架。

Joey: Which goes where?

是哪儿的?

Chandler: I have no idea.

我也不知道。

(Joey checks that Ross is not looking and dumps it in a plant.)

(乔伊看查罗斯没注意就将其扔到一个植物里)

Joey: Done with the bookcase!

书架做好了!

Chandler: All finished!

终于做好了!

Ross: (clutching a beer can and sniffing) This was Carol's favorite beer. She always drank it out of the can, I should have known.

(拿起一罐啤酒闻闻)这是卡罗最爱喝的啤酒,她总是不用杯子喝,我早应该看出蛛丝马迹。

Joey:Hey-hey-hey-hey, if you're gonna start with that stuff we're outta here.

嗨…………如果你再这样,我们就走了。

Chandler: Yes, please don't spoil all this fun.

对啊,请不要破坏这里的乐趣。

Joey: Ross, let me ask you a question. She got the furniture, the stereo, the good TV- what did you get?

罗斯,我问你一个问题。她分得家俱,音响和好电视。你分得什么?

Ross: You guys.

你们。

Chandler: Oh, God.

天啊。

Joey: You got screwed.

你昏头了吧。(你喝醉了吧)

Chandler: Oh my God!

嗯,天啊!

[Scene: A Restaurant, Monica and Paul are eating.]

[场景:一家餐馆,莫妮卡和保罗正在吃饭。]

Monica: Oh my God!

嗯,天啊!

Paul: I know, Iknow, I'm such an idiot. I guess I should have caught on when she started going to the dentist four and five times a week. I mean, how clean can teeth get?

我知道,我是个大白痴。她每周看四五次牙医时我就该了解,我指牙齿能有多干净?

Monica: My brother's going through that right now, he's such a mess. How did you get through it?

我哥正承受着这种痛苦,一副失魂落魄的样子。你是怎么熬过来的?

Paul: Well, you might try accidentally breaking something valuable of hers, say her-

你可以不小心砸烂她贵着的东西,比如她的……

Monica: -leg?

……腿?

Paul: (laughing)That's one way! Me, I- I went for the watch.

这样也不赖!我……我砸烂了她的表。

Monica: You actually broke her watch? Wow! The worst thing I ever did was, I-I shredded by boyfriend's favorite bath towel.

你真的砸烂过她的表?哇!我做过的最坏的事情是,我撕碎了男朋友最喜欢的浴巾。

Paul: Ooh, steer clear of you.

嗯,机智脱身。

Monica: That's right.

对啊。

[Scene: Monica's Apartment, Rachel is talking on the phone and pacing.]

[场景:莫妮卡的公寓,瑞秋正在边打电话边踱步。]

Rachel: Barry, I'm sorry... I am so sorry... I know you probably think that this is all about what I said the other day about you making love with your socks on, but it isn't...it isn't, it's about me, and I ju- (She stops talking and dials the phone.) Hi,machine cut me off again... anyway...look, look, I know that some girl is going to be incredibly lucky to become Mrs. Barry Finkel, but it isn't me, it's not me. And not that I have any idea who me is right now, but you just have to give me a chance too... (The maching cuts her off again and she redials.)

巴瑞,真是对不起。你一定认为此事与我那次说的话有关,关于你做爱时爱穿着袜子,其实不是,问题出在我身上,我……电话机又把我挂断了。不管怎样……瞧瞧,瞧瞧,我知道某个女孩会不可思议的,成为凡可•巴瑞太太,但那不是我,不是我。而我现在连我自己是谁都不知道,但你还应该给我一个机会向你……

[Scene:Ross's Apartment; Ross is pacing while Joey and Chandler are working on some more furniture.]

[场景:罗斯的公寓; 罗斯正在踱步,而乔伊和钱德勒正在研究更多的家具。]

Ross: I'm divorced! I'm only 26 and I'm divorced!

我离婚啦!我才26岁就离婚啦!

Joey: Shut up!

闭嘴!

Chandler: You must stop!

你还是停下来吧!

(Chandler hits what he is working on with a hammer and it collapses.)

(钱德勒用锤子撞击他正在做的家具上,那个家具就崩塌了。)

Ross: That only took me an hour.

我才花了一小时。

Chandler: Look, Ross,you gotta understand, between us we haven't had a relationship that has lasted longer than a Mento. You, however have had the love of a woman for four years. Four years of closeness and sharing at the end of which she ripped your heart out, and that is why we don't do it! I don't think that was my point!

看啊,罗斯,你应该理解,我们认识不是太久,但你和一个女人相爱已经四年了,四年的封闭和分享,最后她把你的心都麻醉了,这就是我们为什么不这样做!这还不是最重要的!

Ross: You know what the scariest part is? What if there's only one woman for everybody,y'know? I mean what if you get one woman- and that's it? Unfortunately in my case, there was only one woman- for her...

你知道最可怕的是什么?万一每个人一生只有一个女人怎么办?我的意思是如果你只有一个女人时该怎么办?不幸地我唯一的女人爱的是……她

Joey: What are you talking about? 'One woman'? That's like saying there's only one flavor of icecream for you. Lemme tell you something, Ross. There's lots of flavors out there. There's Rocky Road, and Cookie Dough, and Bing! Cherry Vanilla. You could get 'em with Jimmies, or nuts, or whipped cream! This is the best thing that ever happened to you! You got married, you were, like, what, eight? Welcome back to the world! Grab a spoon!

你在说什么?一个女人?那就像在说你只能吃一种口味的冰淇淋,罗斯,让我告诉你吧,冰淇淋的口种有千百种。有各种点心糖果冰淇淋……你可以加上小糖条或是核果,或是奶油,这是你一生中最美好的事。你八岁时就结婚了吧?欢迎回到现实! 抓住勺子!

Ross: I honestly don't know if I'm hungry or horny.

我真的不知道自己是饥渴还是欲火焚身?

Chandler: Stay out of my freezer!

那么就别碰我家的冰箱。

[Scene: A Restaurant, Monica and Paul are still eating.]

[场景:一家餐馆,莫妮卡和保罗还在吃饭。]

Paul: Ever since she walked out on me, I, uh...

自从她甩掉我之后我,

Monica: What?.....What, you wanna spell it out with noodles?

什么?……什么,你打算边嚼面条边讲?

Paul: No, it's,it's more of a fifth date kinda revelation.

不,这就像是”第五次约会真情告白”

Monica: Oh, so there is gonna be a fifth date?

有第五次约会?

Paul: Isn't there?

不需要吗?

Monica: Yeah...yeah, I think there is. -What were you gonna say?

需要,我想需要的。你刚才想说什么?

Paul: Well,ever-ev-... ever since she left me, um, I haven't been able to, uh, perform.(Monica takes a sip of her drink.) ...Sexually.

这个……呃……自从她离开后,我就一直无法……没做过…………性方面的……(莫妮卡喝了一口饮料。)

Monica: (spitting out her drink in shock) Oh God, oh God, I am sorry... I am so sorry...

(震惊地吐出她嘴里的饮料)天啊,天啊,对不起,对不起。

Paul: It's okay...

没关系……

Monica: I know being spit on is probably not what you need right now. Um... how long?

你现在需要的应该不是让人吐口水吧.....多久了?

Paul: Two years.

两年了。

Monica: Wow!I'm-I'm-I'm glad you smashed her watch!

哇!真高兴你砸烂了她的表!

Paul: So you still think you, um... might want that fifth date?

你还想要第五次约会?

Monica:(pause)...Yeah. Yeah, I do.

……当然想。

最新资讯


Copyright © 2010-2022