破产姐妹台词翻译「破产姐妹第1季第5集中英文剧本台词字幕看美剧学英语」

来源:TVB影视大全人气:125更新:2023-04-11 19:31:15

公众号:易用美剧剧本台词对白字幕音频视频

开店基金:

破产姐妹

第一季 第5集

都想二十分钟了 决定好要点什么了吗

Hi, it's been 20 minutes. Have you decided?

我们还需要点时间考虑

Uh, we still need more time,

-你能等会再回来吗 -当然

- can you come back? - Sure.

我回来了

And I'm back.

拜托 又不是买房子

Come on guys you're not buying a house.

横竖都是难吃

Everything sucks.

就挑个看似最不难吃的 塞进嘴得了

Pick the thing that sucks the least, and put it in you mouth.

麦克斯 大家都说了

Max, everyone keeps telling me

双性恋互助会的常见台词 "他们决定不了"

they can't decide, it's like a support group for bi-sexuals.

神奇的事件即将要发生了

Something very magical about to happen...

希望要发生的是"被提" 我想休个假

Please let it be the Rapture. I need a day off.

基督教末世论中 末日灾难来临时

活着的基督徒被送到天上与基督同在

两分钟后 时尚酷"潮"即将来袭

In two minutes, something very hip is happening.

如果你们有相机 记得要把"闪"光灯打开哟

If you have a camera, make sure the flash is on.

他怎么说话怪里怪气的

Why is he speaking like that?

慢着

Wait a minute.

没人点餐

No one's ordering.

大伙一直在注意手机上的时间

People keep checking the time on their phones.

每个人都穿着一样的新百伦运动鞋

Everyone's wearing matching New Balance sneakers.

快闪族

Flash mob!

Lmfao - Party rock anthem

靠 想都别想

Oh, hell, no!

卡洛琳 厄尔 红色警报

Caroline, Earl, code red!

老子当年阻止不了迪斯科 可谁再跳那玩意 我就开扁

I couldn't stop disco, but I'll be damned if any more of that crap gets by me.

快闪怎么这么快就完了

Why is flash mob over?

快闪早在一年前就玩完了

Flash mobs were over a year ago.

阿憨不知道嘛

Nobody told Han!

人家超想成为时尚潮人

I want so bad to be hip.

土包子才会把"潮"字挂嘴边

Start by never saying that again.

您好

Hello?

-麦克斯 有电话 -别接啊

- Max, phone! - No!

你搞什么啊 永远别接墙上的电话

What are you doing? Never answer the wall phone!

什么 为什么

What? Why?

只有两种人会打这只电话

Only two people call the wall...

讨债公司 以及打来找最初承租人的房东

collection agencies and the landlord, looking for the original tenant whose name is on the lease!

-那快挂掉吧 -来不及了

- Hang up. Quick! - Too late.

我还是鼓起勇气来面对吧

I've got to man up and face it.

你好

Hello?

你是哪间讨债公司来着

This is what collection agency?

不 我孙女麦克斯不在

No, my granddaughter Max is not here.

她死了

She died.

临终前 她还说她是被债主

On her deathbed, she said it was the stress

长期的骚扰给逼死的

of being constantly harassed by creditors.

你太逊了 电话给我

That's juvenile. Give me the phone.

你好 刚才真是不好意思

Hi. So sorry about that.

到底是什么事来着

What's the issue exactly?

我敢保证她有打算...

Well, I'm sure she has every intention...

你脑子进水了吧

Well, you're a doody head.

永远不要接这电话

Never answer the wall.

可欠债问题你打算怎么解决

But what are you gonna do about it?

总不能一直骗讨债公司吧

You can't just keep lying to collection agencies.

欠债还钱天经地义

You have to pay your bills.

我有个还债机制

I have a system.

每个债主每周还五块钱

I pay everyone five dollars a week...

省得他们抓狂找我麻烦

just enough to keep them from freaking out.

瘾君子每日喝适当剂量便可抑制毒瘾

这叫美沙酮疗法还债版

It's the methadone-clinic banking system.

这完全是在浪费钱

That is a complete waste of money.

五块钱都不够付你的循环利息

Five dollars won't even cover the interest you're accruing.

你信用卡的利率是多少

What's the interest rate on your credit card?

不知道 但我对这话题的兴趣度是零

Don't know, but my interest rate in the conversation is zero.

interest一字多义 有"利率"和"兴趣"的意思

麦克斯 你怎么能不知道呢

Max, how could you not know that?

我爸最早教我有关金融的事就是利率

That's one of the first things my father taught me about finance.

在哪儿教的 诈欺大学吗

Where... at Embezzle U.?

麦克斯 我在美林证券公司实习过

Max, I interned at Merrill Lynch.

让我帮你吧 这是我唯一能帮你的地方

Let me help you with this. It's the least I can do.

我无家可归时 是你收留了我

I had nowhere to go. You took me in.

让我帮你想法子还债来报答你吧

Let me repay my debt to you by helping with your debt

你不是欠着一大屁股债嘛

to everyone in the world, apparently.

如果你再喋喋不休 我就去自杀图个清静

If you keep talking, I'm going to Merrill lynch myself.

lynch一字多义 可当人名也有"私刑处死"的意思

我是那种 享受解决纠结问题的人

I'm one of those people who gets off on untangling big, complicated messes.

你不让我动你纠结的头发 那让我解决你的债务吧

And since you won't let me do your hair, let me do your bills.

你要帮我处理债务吗

You want to do my bills?

这是我的账单锦集

Here's my portfolio.

如果看到上面有屎色巧克力屑 它们可不是巧克力

And, uh, if you find chocolate sprinkles in there, they're not chocolate...

也不是普通的屑

Or sprinkles.

好吧

Okay.

我把你的账单分成了三类

I've divided your bills into three categories...

"偿还无能"

"impossible,"

"偿还困难"

"next to impossible,"

以及"脑子进水了才欠的债"

and "how the hell did that happen?"

我把我的室友也分成三类

And I've divided my roommate into three categories...

"讨人厌"

"annoying,"

"超级讨人厌"

"super annoying,"

以及"脑子进水了才让她搬进来的"

and "how the hell did that happen?"

我十分钟后就要关厨房了

I'm closing kitchen in ten minutes.

我不能留太晚

I cannot stay later.

我跟我的新桃花有约

I have date with new woman in my life.

她在我心目中很重要

She's very special to me.

我觉得她是我的真命天女

I think she may be the one.

欢迎来观看我俩激情床战

You are both welcome to come watch us have sex.

我先把"这话儿"说在前头

Just putting it out there.

把你"那话儿"收进里头

Just put it back in there.

我好激动 都不知道从何说起了

I'm so excited, I don't even know where to start.

请击鼓

Drumroll, please.

不击吗 好吧

No? Okay.

有意思

Oh, interesting.

你有张来自宠物城堡的账单

Here we have a bill from the pet castle,

可你从没有过宠物 也没去过城堡

yet you don't have a pet, and you've never been to a castle...

好吧 白城堡快餐店除外

Oh, except White Castle.

你居然在快餐店用信用卡

You used a credit card at White Castle?

是啊 大麻抽完肚子饿了

Yep. That was good weed.

宠物费用是因为我发现一只流浪动物

And the pet thing was 'cause I found a stray

不把它清理干净 没人会想收养它

and had to have her cleaned up before I could get anyone to take her.

怪不得还有一笔绝育费用

That would also explain the charge for neutering.

其实是我绝育

Nah, actually, that was for me.

以防有小麦克斯出来祸害人间

Can't have any more of these coming out.

你真的认为收留流浪动物是明智之举吗

Do you really think it's fiscally smart to be taking in strays?

说得对

Good point.

今晚你就搬走吧

Move out tonight.

这是什么 学生贷款

What is this... a student loan?

天啊 麦克斯 你还上过大学啊

Oh, my God. Max, you went to college?

不是说你不像读书人 只是震惊

That wasn't a judgment. It was just shocking...

像网上抽烟的婴儿影片一样出人意料嘛

kind of like seeing a baby smoke on the Internet.

我爱死那小孩了

I love that kid.

麦克斯 学生贷款是最不能忽视的债务

Max, a student loan is the worst bill you can ignore.

它会犹如附骨之疽一般

It can never be expunged.

又不是特殊节日 用这么高档的字眼干嘛啊

We're breaking out "expunged" on a weeknight?

这笔债你是躲不掉的

You can't run away from this bill.

只要我想躲 没有躲不掉

I can run away from anything.

我都用到第五个身份了

I'm on my fifth identity.

就像这样 不过是在水下

It's just like that but underwater!

伙计们

Guys!

抱歉 我们准备打烊了

Sorry, we're just closing, guys.

我来招呼他们吧 麦克斯 我们得...

I'll take them, Max. We need the...

随便坐

Uh, sit anywhere.

怎么跟哔哔鸟一样高速开溜啊

What was that Roadrunner move you just pulled?

逃跑路线上尘土飞扬

There's still a smoke outline of your body

你身影的烟尘都还未散去呢

hanging in the air out there.

哔哔鸟和大笨狼是华纳动画片中的角色 两者为死对头

大笨狼怀尔来餐厅里逮你了吗

Did Wile E. Coyote just come in the diner?

不是 是我前男友来了

No, but my ex-boyfriend did.

哔 哔

Meep, meep.

为什么威廉会来布鲁克林

Why is William in Brooklyn?

为什么威廉会来这家餐厅

Why is William in this diner?

为什么含着金汤匙出生的有钱人都叫威廉

Why is every inbred rich guy named William?

我不想看见他

I don't want to see him.

麦克斯 把门关上 我不想他进来

Max, close the door. I don't want him to come in here.

是啊 这年头的顾客就"爱"这么干

Yeah, 'cause that happens all the time.

他们喜欢一进店门 立马径直穿过厨房

Customers come in the front door and make a beeline through the kitchen

去看冷藏室里是否有女服务员躲在里面

to see if there's a waitress hiding in the walk-in freezer.

够了 到底怎么回事

Okay, what is the deal?

速度招来 里面冷得我都激凸了

Tell me fast. I'm nipping like crazy in here.

哇 你也不声不响玩激凸 冷淡女

Ooh, you're smuggling some gumdrops there, too, ice queen.

他叫威廉·范·洪恩 他是...

His name is William Van Horn, and he's...

我要出发去做爱了

I am leaving for sex.

这是你们参加今晚3P 4P的最后机会

Last chance for threesome, foursome, possibly fivesome,

她姐姐火车准时到还能5P哦

if her sister's train gets in on time.

奥列格 拜托

Oleg, please.

我现在没时间被你骚扰

I don't have time to be harassed right now.

那好吧 明天"凸"点见啦

Oh, okay. I'll see you and the gumdrops tomorrow.

故事 快说

Story. Go.

我们相识于父母公司的聚餐上

We met at our parents' companies' parent company picnic.

-他家是波士顿范·洪恩家族 -故事 打住

- His family is the Boston Van Horns... - Story. Stop.

快进到结尾 我们该不该恨他

Cut to the end. Do we hate him?

我一破产他就甩了我

He dumped me when I lost all my money...

电话 邮件都没有 完全切断联系

never called me, not an email, nothing.

好 我们恨他

Oh, we hate him.

等等 哪个是你的前任

Wait. Which one's your ex...

亚洲小子 还是黑人

the Asian one, the black one?

开玩笑的啦 不 说真的

I'm kidding. No, seriously.

是那个白人 还是那个典型死白人

The white one or the really, really white one?

典型死白人

Really, really white.

服务 服务 服务

service, service, service,

服务 服务 服务

service, service, serv...

你也听见你兄弟说啥了 "服侍"他呀

You heard your bro. Service him.

哇 攻势凶猛啊

Oh, crushed!

你讲话最好小心点

Hey, you'd better be careful,

我可以害你事倍功半哦

'cause I can give you a run for your money.

我都没钱 怎么对半

I don't have any money.

有这么好的身材 你不需要挣钱

Well, with a body like that, you don't need any.

妙啊

Oh! Ba-bam!

你真觉得那样很有梗吗

Did you actually think that was a good line,

还是你就是那种

or is that what you do

跟着富二代蹭吃喝的马屁米虫

so the check gets paid by Richie Rich?

打住 谁说我有钱了

Hold on. Who said I was rich?

-让我看看你的手 -干嘛

- Let me see your Hands. - What...

看看我有没有穷人的老茧吗

Looking to see if I have poor-people calluses?

不 我只是想看看你鸡鸡有多大

No, I wanted to see how big your penis is.

有种说法是食指顶端到大拇指末端的距离 就是男人勃起的长度

只有这种大小 没点钱还怎么混呀

With hands that size, you better be rich.

直击要害

Oh! Shazam!

一点也不酷 兄弟

Not cool, bro.

-你叫什么 -米歇尔·奥巴马

- What's your name? - Michelle Obama.

我们打烊了

We're closed.

我叫威廉 给我你的电话吧

I'm William. Give me your number.

为什么 好让你存进手机里

Why? So you can put it in your phone

直到地老天荒也不联系吗

and never call or text or email?

我是认真的

Seriously.

给了你 你也不懂得珍惜好女孩

You wouldn't know what to do with a good girl if you had one.

你又不是 所以我才要你的电话啊

But you're not a good girl. That's why I want your number.

到底给不给号码啊

So how about it?

我们打烊了

We're closed.

你们牌子上写"两点关门"

Your sign says "open till 2:00."

哎呀 哎呀

My, my.

欢乐的时光总是过得特别快

How time does fly.

两点了 先生们 又到了时候说拜拜

2:00, gentlemen... nighty night.

我哪里招你惹你了

What did I ever do to you?

你没提到我 对吧

You didn't mention me, did you?

当然没有 我刚让他

No. I just gave him...

快进到结尾 你恨他吗

just get to the end. Do you hate him?

我恨他

I hate him.

看见他走进这里 感觉真的好怪

That was the weirdest thing, seeing him come in here.

不 最怪的人现在正走过来呢

No, the weirdest thing is coming in here right now.

哪里不好啦

Why no?

UO店里的女孩说这样很潮呢

Girl at Urban Outfitters said it was hip.

Urban Outfitters: 美国年轻服饰品牌

我打赌输了被逼去亲热的拉拉就这打扮

You look like a lesbian I made out with once on a dare.

憨 你自己的样子就很可爱了

Han, you're adorable exactly as you are.

为什么你老想变潮人呢

Why are you trying to be hip?

想认识女生呀

To meet girls.

这里也没这么糟嘛

It's not that bad in here.

我还以为我人生第一次去自助洗衣店

I thought my first trip to a laundromat

会更苦闷凄惨呢

would be a lot more depressing.

共度了六年的时光了

Six years we spent together,

他却懒得看我一眼

and now he won't even look at me.

别再拿账单袋了

Oh, not the bag.

才看完他的裤裆袋 现在你又掏出你的

I just looked at his bag... now yours?

麦克斯 这真让我抓狂

Max, it's driving me crazy.

你在大学主修什么

What did you major in in college?

主修转移话题

I majored in changing topics.

你到底看上你前任哪点

So what did you ever see in your ex,

那个失散的山寨温克吾斯兄弟

the lost Winklevoss twin?

控告脸书创办人剽窃脸书原始创意的兄弟档

现在不谈威廉

We're not talking about William.

只谈你的账单

We're talking about your bills.

我也只谈你的比尔 吃瘪吧

Well, I'm talking about your Bill! Oh, face!

Bill 一字多义 可作为William的昵称 也有账单的意思

麦克斯 我们将一起开创蛋糕事业

Max...We're trying to start a cupcake business.

真没想到我得跟你说这件事

And I can't believe I'm about to say this

由于我爸在金融上有不良记录

but with my father's financial baggage,

你是我们申请贷款的最佳人选

you're our best chance for credit.

听着 谁二十多岁的时候不是穷的

Listen, everybody's broke in their 20s.

人人都有要逃避的事情

And everybody hides from stuff.

你选择躲进冷藏室

You run into freezers.

我选择视而不见和用酒精麻痹

I practice ignorance and blackout drinking.

这是怎么回事

What's happening right now?

你好 姐们儿

Hola, dudarinos.

自助洗衣店要提前打烊了

The laundromat's closing early.

被我们租来办80年代人人弹起迪斯科派对

We've rented it out for our '80s pop-up disco party.

波比

Bobby.

应该改名为"八零年代嬉皮人人该死

Shouldn't it be called an "'80s pop-up lame hipster

又爱自取其辱的蹩脚派对"

will do anything to be ironic and lame" party?

"蹩脚"

"Lame"?

话别说得太早

Don't think so.

什么

What?

《电脑娃娃》的机器人女孩维姬会来

Vicki from Small wonder is coming?

风大闪了舌头 糗大了吧

Embarrassed to be you right now.

请交七十五块的我爱迪斯科入场费

Unless you chicks have 75 disco-lovin' bucks,

不然十分钟内请走人

be gone in ten minutes,

不然我男人会把你俩扔出去

or my man here will throw you out.

别被他的抹胸给骗了

Don't let his tube top fool you.

波比可是个疯狂硬汉

Bobby is mad wiry.

人家是硬汉

I'm wiry.

《机器娃娃》

Small wonder?

是学习频道那个 小小魔术师的表演节目吗

Is that the show on TLC about the little-people magicians?

不是

No.

是一个80年代喜剧 讲述的是一个机器娃娃

It's an '80s sitcom about this little girl robot

住在一个充满爱的家庭里

who lives with a loving family.

机器娃娃

A girl robot?

太假了吧

That's totally unbelievable.

错 是太屌了吧

No, that's totally awesome!

假的部分是"充满爱的家庭"

The unbelievable part is the loving family.

我爱维姬

I love Vicki.

她没有情绪 内心空洞

She had no emotions and was empty inside.

我的人生楷模啊 咱们留下吧

My role model! We're staying.

花七十五美元干嘛

$75? To do what...

傻站着 然后在...男人婆和娘娘腔旁翩翩起舞吗

stand here and dance next to...guy-girl and girl-guy over there?

来吧 栗宝

Come on, Chestnut,

去嬉皮旁边拉屎吧

go poo-poo near the hipsters.

如果能让小栗在嬉皮身上拉屎 一定酷爆了

Hey, how cool would it be if we could get Chess to go poo on a hipster?

这些人怎么舍得花七十五块大洋

How can all of those people have $75

去家洗衣店里跳舞啊

just to dance at a laundromat?

我都穷得用涂改液来补染发根了

I've been doing my roots with white-out?

威廉斯堡的嬉皮可舍得花钱了

Hipsters in Williamsburg will pay for anything

只要他们觉得活动够潮 玩完后还能装就行

if it makes them feel like they're in on something new no one else knows about.

有能吸引目光的卖点就行

All you need's a gimmick.

伙计们

Dudes!

我们能骑骑你的马吗

Can we ride your horse?

可以 一百块

Sure. 100 bucks.

好的 我去趟自动提款机

Okay. I got to go to the ATM.

等等 别走 我们会回来的

Wait. Stay right there. We'll be right back.

天啊

Oh, my God.

麦克斯 我们还真是忽视了这匹马的价值

Max, we are literally looking our gift horse in the mouth.

我们有比八零年代迪斯科派对更棒的主题

We have something that's better than an '80s disco party.

我们有匹马

We have a horse.

如果我们举办一场大型派对

If we throw a big enough party,

向每一个骑马的嬉皮收费

charge hipsters for horse rides,

我们就可以还清你的学生贷款了

we could pay off your student loan!

你就这么把栗宝推入火坑啊

You'd whore out Chestnut like that?

好歹也先让它染上毒瘾 再逼他出来接客吧

Don't you have to get him hooked on heroin first?

麦克斯 这事交给我吧

Max, I've got this.

我可是个天才活动策划人

I'm a brilliant event planner.

我十六岁生日办的超棒

My sweet 16 was off the chain...

豪华公寓顶层派对 粉红和黑色为主题

penthouse party, pink and black theme.

阿兰妮丝·莫里塞特献唱《小碎药丸》里的歌哦

Alanis Morissette sang songs from Jagged Little Pill.

阿兰妮丝·莫里塞特 加拿大籍女歌手

在我十六岁的生日时

On my 16th birthday,

我妈因为吃太多小碎药丸

my mom took too many jagged little pills,

所以我不得不 开车把她送到急救室洗胃

and I had to drive her to the emergency room to get her stomach pumped.

《推》讲述的是一名穷苦人家小孩曲折的成长故事

你的童年是萨菲尔写的那本《推》的现实版吧

Was your childhood based on the novel Push by Sapphire?

我还想呢

I wish!

主题是90年代与马共舞派对

The theme is '90s horse party.

这正是你超想参与的潮流盛事

It's exactly the kind of hip event you're dying to be a part of.

派对会在打烊后开始

It would happen after closing,

所以不会影响营业

so it won't affect business.

而且骑马都是在室外

And all the horse rides will take place out back.

所以不会造成餐厅任何损失

So no damage will come to the diner.

但是餐厅也无任何利益 我为什么要答应这件事呢

But why would I say yes to giving up my diner for no cash return?

你可能有机会滚床单哦

You might get laid.

太棒了

Great!

九零年代与马共舞派对将在周四举办

The '90s horse party is happening on Thursday.

太好了 还有别的问题吗

Fantastic. Any other questions?

Yes.

确切来说 我到底有多少可能性可以...

What exactly is possibility of percentage of me...

滚床单吗

Getting laid?

我只能说 有90年代主题的衣着吸引人群

All I can say is, with the cute '90s-themed-clothing incentive

再加上冷知识竞赛

and the trivia contest,

很多可爱的嬉皮妹妹会来这寻求

lots of cute hipster girls will be here looking to...

滚床单

Get laid!

我现在马上去搜索 90年代美国冷知识大全

I will go now and start to research American trivia facts about the 1990s.

你知道咱们得让他尝到甜头吧

You realize we're gonna have to give him something...

比如小露咪咪之类的

like flash a little boob, something.

憨是爱屁股型的男人吧

I feel like Han's more of an ass man.

有道理 他的身高只够看到那里

Good point... 'cause his head is right there.

TLC - Creep

奥列格 怎么了

Oleg, what's up?

不喜欢90年代与马共舞派对吗

Not enjoying the '90s horse party?

我以为是90年代与"马子"共舞派对呢

I thought you said "'90s whores party."

害我白穿紧身衣 白喷除臭剂了

Now I'm wearing girdle and deodorant for no reason.

结果很出人意料 麦克斯

Quite a turnout, Max.

让我想起以前常去的那家酒吧

Reminds me of the after-hours clubs I used to go to,

只不过当年吧里都是霸气的嗑药青年

you know, if all the cool cats shooting dope

而这里只有喝低酒度啤酒的可悲白人弱鸡男

were replaced by sad, white fools sipping light beer.

Look!

我查了资料 然后为自己做了件90年代T恤

I did research and make myself a 1990s trivia T-shirt.

Han音似hand

"Talk to the hand"字面是跟手/憨说话 其实是"懒得理你"

"憨得理你"

"Talk to the Han."

懂么

Get it?

"憨得理你"

"Talk to the Han!"

还真的挺酷的

That actually is cool.

我希望这件衣服能助我...

I am hoping it will help me...

滚床单吗

Get laid?

想买个电子宠物 还是比弗"奥利奥"山庄小蛋糕吗

Care to purchase a tamagotchi or a 90210-reo cupcake?

90210是比弗利山庄邮编

我们本来是想来砸场子的

We came here wanting to hate on you chicks hard.

可是你们后院的马真的酷到爆啊

But that horse you got out back is mad cool.

你们大获全胜啊 派对之王

You bested us, party beast.

就这一点 我脱帽致敬

And to that, I doff my cap.

-这蛋糕多少钱 -每个十美元

- How much are the cupcakes? - $10 each.

再次脱帽致敬 女士

I doff my cap again, my lady.

麦克斯 你瞧

Max, look at all this.

我们成功了

We're a success!

有个环节失败了 憨都没尝到半点甜头

I'll tell you what's not a success...the plan to get Han some action.

瞧他那可怜样

Look at him over there.

-太可怜了 -我知道

- That's so sad. - I know.

快伸出援"手"让憨乐呵乐呵吧

Go over there and give him a "Han" job.

威廉

William!

哔 哔

Meep, meep.

你知道这里是冷藏室 不是压惊室吧

You realize this is a freezer, not a panic room, right?

快出去

Just go out there

踹爆他屁股 给他点颜色瞧瞧

and tear his smug, white ass a new one.

我不敢见他 麦克斯

I can't face him, Max.

为什么 他才是那个切断联系的人

Why? He's the one who didn't call you.

我不敢见他是因为我是个女服务员

I can't face him because I'm a waitress.

上次他见我时

Last time he saw me,

我还是个住着豪宅的亿万富翁

I was a billionaire in a townhouse.

现在我只是个躲在冷藏室的女服务员

Now I'm a waitress in a walk-in freezer.

所以说 你躺在你的信托基金上

So, when you were laying around on your trust fund,

整天屁事不干

doing nothing every day,

甚至让别人帮你刷厕所

having other people scrub your toilet,

你才敢抬头挺胸

you could hold your head up high?

可是现在你自食其力

But now that you support yourself

却反而觉得抬不起头吗

by earning your own money, that's somehow shameful?

谁管他是怎么想的

Who cares what he thinks?

他不过个是花一百块来与马共舞的冤大头

He is the guy who just paid $100 to party with a horse.

他才是笨蛋 不是你

He's the loser, not you.

真的吗 因为他在外面潇洒快活

Really? 'Cause he's out there having fun,

而我在这里

and I'm in here,

抱着一罐过期的蓝奶酪

hugging a tub of expired blue cheese.

听我说

Look...

你看见你手中的一团钞票了吗

You see that wad of cash in your Hand?

这是你自己挣来的

You earned that.

把这团钞票甩到手掌上几次

Slap that wad in your palm a few times!

感受一下金钱的力量

Feel its power.

你就这么点劲吗

That's all you got?

拜托 使劲捏那团钞票

Come on, really squeeze that wad!

手里有钱的感觉很好 对吧

Feels good in your Hands, right?

-感觉是挺好的 -对

- Feels pretty good. - Yeah.

现在甩过去说 这是老娘挣来的

Now slap it and say, "this is my wad!"

这是老娘挣来的

This is my wad.

这是老娘挣来的

This is my wad!

这是老娘挣来的

This is my wad!

杀过去吧

Go out there.

老娘现在就杀过去

I'm going out there!

等我的"姐妹们"平静下来再说

As soon as the ladies calm down.

开什么玩笑

Are you kidding?

让他看他损失了多少 挺起胸膛

Show him what he's missing. Let 'em pop, playa!

躲哪去了 你这个有钱的装货

Where are you, you rich poseur?

大伙听着

Listen up!

这句话只是特指一个有钱的装货

That was meant exclusively for one specific rich poseur.

你们其他有钱的装货 继续派对吧

All you other rich poseurs, just continue with the '90s!

他在哪 有看到他吗

Where is he? Do you see him?

没 他刚才还在这儿呢

No. He was right over there.

他走了

He's gone.

不能当着他面给他点颜色瞧瞧了

I don't get to shove this in his face.

wad一字多义 有一团钱跟一滩精液的意思

换我把一团"东西"丢他脸上 感觉应该也挺爽的

It would've been nice to put my wad in his face for a change.

说到那方面 快看

Oh, speaking of wads, look over there.

真是可爱的小男宠

He's such a little pimp.

你还好吧

Are you okay?

说实话 我挺好的

Yeah. Actually, I am.

我想我不需要走过去

I guess I didn't need to go over there

给他一番振振有词的大演说

and make some big, dramatic speech,

来告诉他 即使我现在是个女服务员

telling him that even though I'm a waitress,

也比他强

I'm better than him.

我心里明白了就行 谢谢

I know that now. Thank you.

如果有天真的再遇到他

And when I see him one day in the future,

我会乐意告诉他的

I'll be happy to tell him that.

他刚从男厕所出来了

He just came out of the men's room.

咱们快跑吧

Let's get out of here!

什么 我以为你要告诉他呢

What? I thought you wanted to talk to him!

我是说以后 但现在是在90年代

I said, "the future." This is the '90s.

咱们快走 跑

Let's get out of here. Run!

逃避的感觉是不错吧

Feels good running away from your bill, huh?

太棒了

So great.

瞧 我一直以来多有见地啊

See, that's what I've been saying.

至少你不必再逃避你的学生贷款了

Well, at least you don't have to run from your student loan bill.

还清那个钱

We can pay that off

我们还能剩五十美元存进蛋糕基金呢

and still have $50 for the cupcake fund.

大学赢了 真不爽啊

I hate that college won.

你在那所大学没任何收获吗

Didn't you get anything out of it?

你是说 除了接吻病和一个画手指画只喜欢用手摸

You mean, besides mono and an art teacher whose idea of finger-painting

全名为传染性单核白血球增多症

常在青少年间通过唾液传染的疾病

而不喜欢用手画的变态艺术老师吗

was a little more "finger" than "painting"?

艺术老师

Art teacher?

麦克斯 你是主修艺术的吗

Max, was that your major... art?

眼睛注意看前方 你在骑马呢

Keep your eyes on the road. You're driving.

当年曾有过这么短短的一秒

I just thought for, like, a second,

觉得或许自己可以画童书

I could maybe illustrate children's books.

麦克斯 这太有爱了

Max, that's so sweet.

你跟机器娃娃才不一样呢

You're not like Vicki at all.

麦克斯 瞧 憨

Max, look. Han!

我们的小不点 给自己弄了点小甜头啊

Aw, our little somethin'-somethin' got him a little somethin'-somethin'!

我向你致敬 女侠

I doff my cap, milady!

最新资讯


Copyright © 2010-2022